Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Kopi,

I like your toilet tiles selection.

Pls upload more pic even though your reno is not fully completed... :)

seems like a neat workmanship to me!nice! :)

coffee o bro finally put up some pics liao. hehehe.

Hahaha thanks thanks i just hope they can fast hand fast leg abit cos I cant wait to see how my mosaic will look when it's up especially my MBR toilet :D

56 PAGES LIAO LEI!!!!still don put!!!!

by the time fully completed sure 100 pages!!!

aiyo bro kopitiam got two purpose mah mainly reno and chit chat Wahahahaha :P

Wow nice and neat! :)

Yay~ Finally got pics to see see. :P Neat work woh. Ur MBR toilet tiles kinda look like my kitchen wall tiles.

Thanks thanks but progress too slow, sure hope they can speed up abit worried that it might not be on time for CNY leh :(

Hi Coffee_o

Do you know of anyone here tat do up the roof?? As I am thinking of doing a roof for my balcony..

Thanks! :)

I will be redoing my roof too with polycarbonate roofing but the subcon not here yet so wont be able to ask for you.

Do you need it urgently else i can let you know when he's here (which god knows when) hahahaha :P

anyway what kind of roof do you intend to do ?

Thanks thanks but progress too slow, sure hope they can speed up abit worried that it might not be on time for CNY leh :(

Did you check with your contractor ?? What is the deadline you give?? like for me rite

my selection of ID will depends heavily on deadline as i hav only 4-6 weeks to play with if not...i chaluk as no place to stay after i handover my flat.. :(

I will be redoing my roof too with polycarbonate roofing but the subcon not here yet so wont be able to ask for you.

Do you need it urgently else i can let you know when he's here (which god knows when) hahahaha :P

anyway what kind of roof do you intend to do ?

Your contractor is Jason rite:), my no hurry la..my first appmt only Mar 2010 but will start reno at 1st appmt lo..jus wan to know roughly how much to do and i duno how many types there are ..ooopss!! :unsure:

Your contractor is Jason rite:), my no hurry la..my first appmt only Mar 2010 but will start reno at 1st appmt lo..jus wan to know roughly how much to do and i duno how many types there are ..ooopss!! :unsure:

Hi lily take a look at the quote i sent you, usually commonly seen roofing would be the one with ang ang clay de like HDB walkway kind :P

that will cost more than polycarbonate roofing but i prefer poly cos the light can go thru and not too dark :)

Hi lily take a look at the quote i sent you, usually commonly seen roofing would be the one with ang ang clay de like HDB walkway kind :P

that will cost more than polycarbonate roofing but i prefer poly cos the light can go thru and not too dark :)

Thanks Coffee_o :) polycarbonate..meaning those glass type is it?? hee sorry ah i kuku..:P

Thanks Coffee_o :) polycarbonate..meaning those glass type is it?? hee sorry ah i kuku..:P

eh not really glass bah else break and i will die hahahahaha :P

think more plastic bah hehehe

something like this (pic courtesy of familyof4 :D )

4176247024_2a16910f6c.jpg

Edited by coffee_o