Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I will be fixing my blind this fri :)

still dunno wan to ask Jerry back not...

dunno how much he will quote me to change the blinds...

still dunno wan to ask Jerry back not...

dunno how much he will quote me to change the blinds...

I haven't move in and I feel like changing my blinds liao. I just changed my shower head for common toilet when I haven't even use it - only once when I took a shower after cleaning the house. I think I really waste money. But I like to have spare things in case things spolit.

I haven't move in and I feel like changing my blinds liao. I just changed my shower head for common toilet when I haven't even use it - only once when I took a shower after cleaning the house. I think I really waste money. But I like to have spare things in case things spolit.

ya i know how u feel la...

cos see liao dun feel right lor.. then hand itchy, heart itchy right? :D

i went spotlight to look for fabric but cant find any i like..

i change the kitchen one to a bling bling pink one liao hehe..

now im searching for a world map fabric for the blinds in the pool room.

oh ok... nvr mind lor just PM me can? I just ask only no harm. Since u di yr place so nicely, maybe u can share some tips along the way cos I'm walkin along the same footsteps (same floorplan). How did u do up yr common bathroom upstairs? got space to fit a screen ah? and yr Hitachi fridge looks champs about how much a?

Hi Syl no prob, yes it's not cheap but I've seen ppl spending more than 10k for the stairs alone :o :o :o

Well if you r overhauling your whole house, I would suggest that you heart pain once and do it rather than regret later :)

Hi coffee_o, my stairs & handrail are similar to red_devil

I wanted to rotate the stairs, ID/contractor est. rotating just a few steps of the stairs 3 to 4k, change of handrail another 4 to 5k *faint*

My hubby is going to kill me if i really change ahhh but still want to change leh never give up haha. Must tell him wad u said 'heart pain once and do it rather than regret later ;)

See how it goes, still sourcing around. If the quote exceeded my budget den got to say bb to my nice nice stairs sob.

Will try to post some pics when i figure out how to do it.

Cheers

Syl

hehe but i also havent decide wan wat colour lei...

i know i know.. i v mahuan :P

Wah I'm glad you know that LOL :P

wa im reaching 3000posts... wat member will i be huh?

Eh think still platinum bah

Hi coffee_o, my stairs & handrail are similar to red_devil

I wanted to rotate the stairs, ID/contractor est. rotating just a few steps of the stairs 3 to 4k, change of handrail another 4 to 5k *faint*

My hubby is going to kill me if i really change ahhh but still want to change leh never give up haha. Must tell him wad u said 'heart pain once and do it rather than regret later ;)

See how it goes, still sourcing around. If the quote exceeded my budget den got to say bb to my nice nice stairs sob.

Will try to post some pics when i figure out how to do it.

Cheers

Syl

you mean change the stairs to face the living area instead of the dining area ? wah u sure HDB allow you to do that ? :unsure:

The thing is that you might be irritated by the fact that you din get what you wants and regret it later when u stayed in the house le so I would say that do it the way you like at a budget you comfortable with bah :)

Posting of pics is easy le just go to any pic hosting site, upload the pic and post the link here, some of the website like imageshack is easy since all you need to do is copy the whole URL and paste it in your post and the image will be shown :)

oh ok... nvr mind lor just PM me can? I just ask only no harm. Since u di yr place so nicely, maybe u can share some tips along the way cos I'm walkin along the same footsteps (same floorplan). How did u do up yr common bathroom upstairs? got space to fit a screen ah? and yr Hitachi fridge looks champs about how much a?

Hi you've got PM :)

My hitachi fridge cost abt 2.1k

wow!u still got budget!hehe :thumbs up:

It has already been budgeted mah so have to get the same else my kitchen will look funny leh since measurement already taken