Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

i think u better stop yr peanut theory le...if not pple start to think u are v rich liao...cos in sg...peanut is in diff league de... :notti:

Eh bro the peanut theory you start de hor now become my problem :curse:

I must complain to Ivy mei le says BD bully me :(

Wah....peanuts these day expensive leh.....that mean u earn a lot! wahahaha.

Not like us, we earn "kuai ji" leh... :bleah:

Ya Ya peanuts veri ex only in SG nia other place still dirt cheap lor dunno why also maybe someone very high up like peanuts bah :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

you earn kuai ji not bad liao me earn the shell of the kuai ji nia leh :curse:

moreover i saw your office so nice leh hahahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kopi, 26 -29 nov got sitex.. don't buy ur tv 1st wor.. more sales coming up.. ;)

Yup thanks chip

me nvr missed IT shows de hehehehe :D

oh btw if you're buying TV there do not buy on the 1st day, best is buy on the last day but the place will be super crowded

aiyo...u also so poor thing har.. :drunk:

I hope Emperor Coffee with have some tax rebate for us the poor melon soon.

Wish List for Emperor Coffee

1. Just a vacuum cleaner.....good one okie...I know u can afford me one FOC.....

Bro here is your free vacuum cleaner

broomset.jpg

Wahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Woo I'm waiting for SITEX also. Usually they are at expo right? Uber far to travel to that place >.>

Yes bro the last one of the year will usually be in expo

seriously if it's in suntec i will nvr go le cos its so **** crowded lor and i'm worried the escalator will collapse 1 day hahahaha

Yes bro the last one of the year will usually be in expo

seriously if it's in suntec i will nvr go le cos its so **** crowded lor and i'm worried the escalator will collapse 1 day hahahaha

same thinking here, suntec one is always so crowded and hard to move.. prefer expo although far but more space to move around lol

Ladies and Gentleman

Today I shall show you proof that red_devil is richer than me thus the theory earning "kuai ji" is better than earning "peanuts"

This is the comments i extract from the link below which states the following

"haha...You better come soon man.. 24 Oct lah.. Cause hor...if not I shift in liao, I am going to bring all my gold bars over liao...going to lock up..then engage security guard already... haha."

Source: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...2278&st=800

Post number 826

My alibi is dsman who can proof that red_devil's kuai ji is much more expensive than peanuts hahahahahaha :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Ladies and Gentleman

Today I shall show you proof that red_devil is richer than me thus the theory earning "kuai ji" is better than earning "peanuts"

This is the comments i extract from the link below which states the following

"haha...You better come soon man.. 24 Oct lah.. Cause hor...if not I shift in liao, I am going to bring all my gold bars over liao...going to lock up..then engage security guard already... haha."

Source: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...2278&st=800

Post number 826

My alibi is dsman who can proof that red_devil's kuai ji is much more expensive than peanuts hahahahahaha :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

wah...this thread is not simple. *shake head*

The "kuai ji" conspiracy.... :unsure:

eh kopi...like that cannot take his gold bars liao ah

if they're missing, u n me confirm prime suspects number one n one only

haha

anyway...The AS5 man like any kinds of nuts. doesnt matter pea or kua ji

Edited by dsman

eh kopi...like that cannot take his gold bars liao ah

if they're missing, u n me confirm prime suspects number one n one only

haha

anyway...The AS5 man like any kinds of nuts. doesnt matter pea or kua ji

Oh ya hor :(

Eh bro you better dun lose your gold bar leh me and dsman is innocent :P

i hope to get my keys by this week and once FSM audit my place i can start th hacking liao

applying for permit for my place should be easy since i did not hack any walls but i guess anything related to HDB will be difficult to predict hahahaha :P

Oh cool! Then it should be very fast liao. :D

What i mean is that my wife will usually 先斩后奏 buy liao then let me know so me give up liao no point nag at her for getting more bags mah since it's gal nature to have tons of shoes and bags hahahaha

Hehe, yupz it's no use nagging. :D Today a bag that I bought online was delivered to my house. Hb happen to be on leave and he saw it. He just msged me "u bought bag online agn ah?" Hehe, I told him yes. And he no reply or nag mi liao, cuz he know that it's no use to nag one. :P

Oh ya hor :(

Eh bro you better dun lose your gold bar leh me and dsman is innocent :P

Aiyah, ur dun worry liao lar. U've told everyone here liao, so it's not only u and dsman who knows. :P Or maybe it's part of a grand plan to steal the gold bar? hmm~ :P

Oh cool! Then it should be very fast liao. :D

Hehe, yupz it's no use nagging. :D Today a bag that I bought online was delivered to my house. Hb happen to be on leave and he saw it. He just msged me "u bought bag online agn ah?" Hehe, I told him yes. And he no reply or nag mi liao, cuz he know that it's no use to nag one. :P

Aiyah, ur dun worry liao lar. U've told everyone here liao, so it's not only u and dsman who knows. :P Or maybe it's part of a grand plan to steal the gold bar? hmm~ :P

Hopefully lor since this kind of thing hard to predict de

Yup gave up liao so no point wasting my breath to nag le hehehehe :P

Yup yup angel will be my witness hehehe

Eh bro dun bluff chewren with this pic leh you do not have a pot of gold but a whole case of it :notti: :notti:

Hopefully lor since this kind of thing hard to predict de

Yup gave up liao so no point wasting my breath to nag le hehehehe :P

Yup yup angel will be my witness hehehe

Eh bro dun bluff chewren with this pic leh you do not have a pot of gold but a whole case of it :notti: :notti:

If it's taking too long, must call them and nag at them! :D That's wat I heard some of the forumners do. :P