Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Actually mine is Delma, and clear glass top which I kinda regret... black would have been nicer and more outstanding :D

Can go to their showroom to see... websites don't have all the designs. What theme are u doing for your house? for mine it is black and white

and modern contemporary ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually mine is Delma, and clear glass top which I kinda regret... black would have been nicer and more outstanding :D

Can go to their showroom to see... websites don't have all the designs. What theme are u doing for your house? for mine it is black and white

and modern contemporary ;)

Hey if thats the case i think mine will be quite similar to yours since i prefer black, white and silver/grey :) i'm trying to minimise the usage of white since i'm worried of the maintenance :P so some areas i might use silver/grey to substitute the white :D

but if it's black tinted top, the dust will be very obvious once settles on your dining table so clear would be a gd choice too :D

eh btw is it legal to play MJ in a coffee shop ah ? mata will catch or not ? :unsure: :unsure: hehehehehe :P

anyway bro manage to find lightings.com ?

Hey thanks man! Wouldn't have found the place without your help this afternoon. Shortlisted a nice lighting for my dining area le and price is quite good! Btw I read they do not give further discount so no need to bargain with them right?

hey kopi,

seem like coffee shop got nice stuff ley(bed and etc)...dun worry on impulse buying la...i believe it happen to everyone here at times de....

we bro- bro de...if u got impulse buy....sure ivy n i are more than welcome to take over de... :notti:

Edited by blue_diamond

Hey thanks man! Wouldn't have found the place without your help this afternoon. Shortlisted a nice lighting for my dining area le and price is quite good! Btw I read they do not give further discount so no need to bargain with them right?

yo bro no prob you're most welcome :)

anyway ya think lightings.com price is fixed so they dun entertain bargain de :D

jey kopi,

seem like coffee shop got nice stuff ley(bed and etc)...dun worry on impulse buying la...i believe it happen to everyone here at times de....

we bro- bro de...if u got impulse buy....sure ivy n i are more than welcome to take over de... :notti:

aiya you already got a nice sofa liao so where got space for another wor hehehehe :P

sigh....really regret on the impulse buying sia hope i wont commit the same mistake again in the near future :P

aiya you already got a nice sofa liao so where got space for another wor hehehehe :P

sigh....really regret on the impulse buying sia hope i wont commit the same mistake again in the near future :P

aiya...u dun worry for me bro...JUST FOR U...i will sure have the room for yr impulse buy de.....so when can i expect to be at my plc?see...i v good to u de... :P

aiya...u dun worry for me bro...JUST FOR U...i will sure have the room for yr impulse buy de.....so when can i expect to be at my plc?see...i v good to u de... :P

Hahahaha my heart still feeling pain from the buy leh dun remind me of my sofa liao :(

so you moved into your place already ? or you wait till your big day over then move in ?

Hahahaha my heart still feeling pain from the buy leh dun remind me of my sofa liao :(

so you moved into your place already ? or you wait till your big day over then move in ?

me waiting for the big day then move in...but in btween now till then...me will be bz with the unpacking and also decoration lor.....cos wifey got more tik than me...:)

me waiting for the big day then move in...but in btween now till then...me will be bz with the unpacking and also decoration lor.....cos wifey got more tik than me...:)

aiya wife sure got more stuff than us le

dun talk abt other stuff shoes and bags alone my wife can pack 3 boxes of it liao leh faintz moreover some of the bags i've nvr see her use b4 leh :(

Oh gd gd i'm relieved to hear that hehehehe :D

eh long time nvr see New le leh she become sleeping beauty le ah ?

hehe confirm sleeping, now raining woh. Seriously good weather to sleep. Or maybe she's busy DIY-ing her house. :P

hehe me back la.. wa u really spend alot lei..

must charge u high high for my art liao.... :notti:

hehe me back la.. wa u really spend alot lei..

must charge u high high for my art liao.... :notti:

Wah after spending so much on stuff hor i seriously doubt i have any left for your art le leh :(

still wants to charge me high high what happen to my VIP card ? :curse:

aiya wife sure got more stuff than us le

dun talk abt other stuff shoes and bags alone my wife can pack 3 boxes of it liao leh faintz moreover some of the bags i've nvr see her use b4 leh :(

Have a open house and open a pasar malam.. hehehe... to earn some reno's fee! Sell her bags! ops...I hope Kopi-Soh not reading this.. :unsure:

Have a open house and open a pasar malam.. hehehe... to earn some reno's fee! Sell her bags! ops...I hope Kopi-Soh not reading this.. :unsure:

eh ? her bags ah ? she treat them like treasure leh though she seldom use le :P

if its real leather and seldom use,will fa mould one! :P

Yes yes she threw alot away becos of that le but still got alot hahahaha

heng my wife not the kind who goes for branded nia else i die :P