Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Wah...brother...your sofa look like transformer.... heehee. :P

The seat can be extend ya?

Maichim...quite shiok...watch TV....drink a glass of wine...and reclined the seat...

Hahaha thanks bro

Actually i've nvr keen on leather sofa but cos of the "transformer" function hor i cant help myself but buy leh

Yup can control the headrest and both the seats can slide out de hehehehe :D

so you bought your sofa already ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If she read thru it she also know u are very Hum sup lah!

Don need to point finger at me!

Well,congrats,u are alive and still surviving!

Haha...she give u a pass to this trendy kopi-shop plan?! :dancingqueen:

hahaha bro she knows lah cos 英雄本"色" mah hehehehe

Eh trendy can lah but minus the char bo so i guess i will have to prepare kopi myself liao onion03.gif

U seems to buy all expensive stuffs.and spend without a blink! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

aiya i tell you hor i always buy thing on impulse de leh buy liao then regret sigh...... :(

but anyway since i will be staying there, might as well get something which i like and enjoy rather than something which i dun like mah hehehe :D

i think she likes u because of your"色" Some gals are like that de...

Example ,here got one forumer with Size 8 foot de lor.hehe :dancingqueen:

size 8 ah ? hmmm....sound familar leh is the initial of her name both same characters de ah ? is it 新妹? :P

Edited by coffee_o

Sofa (Bought at Mr Decor - Damage $2800)

sofawi.jpg

Color will be dark brown leather with cream stitches

(Thinking of changing to black leather and white stitches instead as my coffee table is black leather, what do you guys think ? )

you got read this thread on Mr Decor?

Hahaha thanks bro

Actually i've nvr keen on leather sofa but cos of the "transformer" function hor i cant help myself but buy leh

Yup can control the headrest and both the seats can slide out de hehehehe :D

so you bought your sofa already ?

Your sofa is definitely very comfortable.. :thumbs up:

Yup. I bought mine already....but haven't choose the fabric color.. The boss told us he will come down to suggest the color for us based on our wallpaper and wall color..but we haven't decide...we might decide ourself. heehee

you got read this thread on Mr Decor?

Oh sucks now that you mentioned it, I just realised that i've read it quite some time back. Read too many blog till i forgot le :( Oh man, sure hope nothing goes wrong. Luckily i did not buy my dining table there as the sales assistant kept asking me to get it from them too :(

Edited by coffee_o

Your sofa is definitely very comfortable.. :thumbs up:

Yup. I bought mine already....but haven't choose the fabric color.. The boss told us he will come down to suggest the color for us based on our wallpaper and wall color..but we haven't decide...we might decide ourself. heehee

Wah how come so good ? can ask boss to go to your place and help you choose color de ?

Wah how come so good ? can ask boss to go to your place and help you choose color de ?

Hmm...I also don't know.. Perhaps, is an additional service? Who know....if I call him or go to his shop now...He might say "Have meh?" heehee

ya lor,i heard IMM alot of pushy salesmans also!After service bo ho one.

Kopi,take notes!

aiyah made a mistake le still dun learn meh

me dare not go there and buy things le so scary leh :(

over there,lots of furniture shop,home deco shop and ID but its like

going to SIm Lim if u are looking for IT staffs!

I got a friend working in SL and he told me its common to chop people especially tourist! :P

SLS is different. The carrot heads that got chopped are often people who never do much research before heading down to buy the IT stuff. Their price lists are up on the web for everyone to download mah.

Unlike furniture.... most of the time we don't even know the quality of the furniture until it comes :(

i think she likes u because of your"色" Some gals are like that de...

Example ,here got one forumer with Size 8 foot de lor.hehe :dancingqueen:

size 8 ah ? hmmm....sound familar leh is the initial of her name both same characters de ah ? is it 新妹? :P

kns no wonder my feet itching whole night!!!

SLS is different. The carrot heads that got chopped are often people who never do much research before heading down to buy the IT stuff. Their price lists are up on the web for everyone to download mah.

Unlike furniture.... most of the time we don't even know the quality of the furniture until it comes :(

This I agree since price list can be downloaded effortlessly from the web and what they're selling the same stuff with brands so by doing abit more research you will know which brand is lousy and which brand is good unlike furniture, many brands are unheard of, in fact they can bring in the same sofa from China and tell you that this is from italy and you will not have slightest idea :(

well all i can say is that i can only blame myself for not doing more research and buy lor so bo pian :(

ya lor..Like S & C proclaim that some of their furniture they carry are selling much more expensive at IFC!!!

Rental do play a part to mark up the price lor.

Yes whatever business is the same, rental plays a part. even food court is also the same, orchard food court and neighbourhood food court, price of the food also differs :)

wow!this is your 本色-kopi colour!!!

This is for my 1st floor small toilet. As my parents will be using it most of the time i wouldnt want to choose a color which is too bright and which they might not like. In fact of all the tiles i shown my mum, this is the one she likes best. :( :(