Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

No problemo! This is my golden week cum shopping week ma.. I am looking for sofa anyway so will keep a lookout for you.

What type you looking for? Contemporary? White or black top? Chrome legs?...etc tell me more so if I see anything that matches your requirements, I take pic and send to you lor..

then you owe me 1 teh-c lor? hehe...

Hahahaha i think i saw it from 1 of the forummers but forgot who le

me looking for rectangle glass dining table hmm....maybe chrome frame or legs with tempered glass top (preferably clear glass)

thanks bro own you 1 teh c hehehehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hahahaha i think i saw it from 1 of the forummers but forgot who le

me looking for rectangle glass dining table hmm....maybe chrome frame or legs with tempered glass top (preferably clear glass)

thanks bro own you 1 teh c hehehehe

lorenzo got!

go lorenzo see, they got 1 white/stainless steel frame

+ 1 black frame one.

both r glass top.

the black frame one is smaller (i.e. shorter abit).

i think the stainless steel frame model can fit your 6 chairs.

we saw them at the changi south showroom, but didn't get, cos' both were too big for us.

lorenzo got!

go lorenzo see, they got 1 white/stainless steel frame

+ 1 black frame one.

both r glass top.

the black frame one is smaller (i.e. shorter abit).

i think the stainless steel frame model can fit your 6 chairs.

we saw them at the changi south showroom, but didn't get, cos' both were too big for us.

Thanks 火马

like that i can save a teh c liao hahahaha :P

maybe i should go cellini and take a look too :D

aiyoyo.... :bangwall:

aiya dun feel sad still got chance de hahahahaha

me thinking of subscribing to miotv next yr and we can watch EPL at my coffee shop

MJ + EPL anyone ?? hahahahaha :lol:

Wah angel i always thought we're 同一阵线 leh 你那里可以这样对我?onion25.gif

Hehehehee.. We are 同一阵线, but I sometimes gota "bang li bu bang qing" also woh. :P

Bro, worth to take the risk lah.. heehee... your transformer sofa look fun and comfortable. Furthermore, your wife like it! My wife and I was shopping on Sunday.. and when we see similar sofa...we kept saying "see see, this is kopi-O transformer..hahaha" but, I realise some of the sofa look similar...but cannot transform.

Kopi, wah, you really splurge when you shop hor? Now I know why BD always suan you! :)

But hey, good purchases lah - Particularly the Setra Mattress. I think it's a good investment to get a good, comfy bed with cushioning that suits your preference. So far, the people I know that are using Setra mattresses have alot of good and nothing bad to say about it. And I think it'll last you a long time too. The sofa you chose looks really comfy, especially since you have the space for it. You getting it in white? White will look great, its just the high maintanence only lah.

If you have EPL at your place I don't mind to lim kopi at your kopitiam! Ahahaha! I'm considering whether to sign up with Mio. I just hate the fact that there's gonna be additional loose wiring around and another box .... grrrr!

Kopi, wah, you really splurge when you shop hor? Now I know why BD always suan you! :)

But hey, good purchases lah - Particularly the Setra Mattress. I think it's a good investment to get a good, comfy bed with cushioning that suits your preference. So far, the people I know that are using Setra mattresses have alot of good and nothing bad to say about it. And I think it'll last you a long time too. The sofa you chose looks really comfy, especially since you have the space for it. You getting it in white? White will look great, its just the high maintanence only lah.

If you have EPL at your place I don't mind to lim kopi at your kopitiam! Ahahaha! I'm considering whether to sign up with Mio. I just hate the fact that there's gonna be additional loose wiring around and another box .... grrrr!

Hi AJ thanks thanks actually i do not mind spending abit more to get something i like since i will be staying there and i do not like the fact of spending less to fit my budget and settle for something which i do not like

But I just do not like that fact that I did not do enough research b4 i commit on the sofa thus kena chop carrot :( i just hope that nothing goes wrong during delivery. Anyway i will be getting it in dark brown with cream stitches

Previously I owned a king coil divan set but having backache after sleeping on it. Guess I like my mattress to be more stiff rather than soft :D yes i like serta mattress and since almost half of our lives will be resting on the bed, i guess it's worth investing on a good mattress :) Pillows is important too :)

I guess most of us contemplating of getting mio is due to the EPL as my wife and my mum still prefers the chinese programmes from starhub so i guess i might have to subscribe to both due to that. So it's either no EPL for me or additional box and charges for me :)

Oh you're always welcome to drop by my kopitiam to drink coffee, my doors will always be open hahahahaha :D

Bro, worth to take the risk lah.. heehee... your transformer sofa look fun and comfortable. Furthermore, your wife like it! My wife and I was shopping on Sunday.. and when we see similar sofa...we kept saying "see see, this is kopi-O transformer..hahaha" but, I realise some of the sofa look similar...but cannot transform.

But just realised from one of the fellow RT forummer that you can get the same sofa for few hundreds less leh :(

my heart is bleeding so is my wallet

but like i said i can only blame myself for the stupidity for committing so fast :(

AJ bro see, impulse buying from me again hahahahahaha :P

But just realised from one of the fellow RT forummer that you can get the same sofa for few hundreds less leh :(

my heart is bleeding so is my wallet

but like i said i can only blame myself for the stupidity for committing so fast :(

AJ bro see, impulse buying from me again hahahahahaha :P

Bro Bro, next time hor, before you go shopping just research lor. Or ask me along lah, Ahahaha.. I very good at stopping people from buying things and walking away one. I got lots of 'training' by always being my wife's 'devil's advocate' to the point sometimes she also buay tahan me!

Sometimes for me personally, I can see something I like, but I'll still go around and look see in case there's somewhere/thing better or cheaper. So I can go see an item for a few times before I'm 100% sure and set to buy it. That probably explains why it took so long for us to finally get a sofa. We just got ours yesterday.

Bro Bro, next time hor, before you go shopping just research lor. Or ask me along lah, Ahahaha.. I very good at stopping people from buying things and walking away one. I got lots of 'training' by always being my wife's 'devil's advocate' to the point sometimes she also buay tahan me!

Sometimes for me personally, I can see something I like, but I'll still go around and look see in case there's somewhere/thing better or cheaper. So I can go see an item for a few times before I'm 100% sure and set to buy it. That probably explains why it took so long for us to finally get a sofa. We just got ours yesterday.

Wah how i wish i can be like you leh cos me and my wife are both impulse buyers. Always buy liao then regret later :(

And guess what we doesnt seems to learn from our lessons leh sigh.....

maybe next time i will set your face as my hp wallpaper to remind myself to consider 1st b4 buying hahahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

maybe next time i will set your face as my hp wallpaper to remind myself to consider 1st b4 buying hahahahaha :P

wife wont get jealous? :P

Wah how i wish i can be like you leh cos me and my wife are both impulse buyers. Always buy liao then regret later :(

And guess what we doesnt seems to learn from our lessons leh sigh.....

hahaha.. u are so funny. Aiya. There are always impulse moments in our life.. Just that we didn't spell it out.. lols.

Perhaps, you should just bring some cash enough for window shopping.. Keep all the credit cards at home. Only bring out the cards or cash when u are ready to do the real shopping?