Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Home & Furnishing: The Wardrobe Story

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jacky777,

Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Could I trouble you for your contractor's contact please? Ur carpentry works look good.

Thanks very much! :)

Hi Jacky,

Like yr wardrobe, very nice leh!

Can share with me the contact for yr carpenter?

Hey blursss,

- how's ur reno status liao?

- u got PM.

:notti:

hi jacky777,

can share PM me ur contractor number :bow:

thanks in advance.. :D

Hey ashleymama,

- u got PM.

Hi Jacky777,

Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Could I trouble you for your contractor's contact please? Ur carpentry works look good.

Thanks very much! :)

Hey Angel81,

- u got PM.

:dancingqueen:

hey chipee, ***** ;) The center grey looks very reflective, can double up as mirror boh? :notti: Sliding doors? Why is there a partition between the first door ah?

wow

Hi, here are pics of my wardrobe. It measures 20ft in total and is flushed from floor to ceiling.

The full length mirror opens up to more shelving inside. Below the vanity mirror, there is a pull out accessories drawer.

CIMG2036.jpgCIMG2037.jpg

I am still in the midst of unpacking my things and so far, I would say that the wardrobe is just nice for me and my husband...

On hindsight, I would have done the following differently:

1. Remove the bottom layer of open shelves - initially wanted to put shoes there but my shoerack turned out to be more than enough

2. Have a smaller vanity mirror - from waist height upwards enough already so that more of the bottom space can be used as extra cupboard space

3. Install sliding doors with full length mirrors for all sections except for the vanity table. This way, I can prevent my clothes from getting dusty easily... but of course... this will increase the costing by a lot more.

Edited by mmycheng

My bedroom 3 wardrobe cum cabinet ->

f_7Bedrm31am_0405c21.jpg

f_7Bedrm32m_55c68c7.jpg

f_DSC00157m_fd4ec64.jpg

:dancingqueen:

I like your wardrobe. Actually i do have the same idea with you to combine the wardrobe and cabinet together. How much you pay for this 2 wardrobe? Can PM me the contact number? Thanks in advance.

may i know what min cost to do wardrobe because hdb flat bought got no storeroom. how much to do minor reno work.

basically flat is fully furnished and need to do minor touch up.

can pm.

Hi

Anyone encounter your wardrobe sliding doors having 1 finger space gap between 2 panels? Is there anyway to rectify this problem? Thanks

3650034499_05b500a504.jpg

When sliding door slide to the left - access to toilet

3666570991_ba9876407d.jpg3666570281_d98bee9476.jpg

When sliding to the right , access to the shelves

3667376162_51d7da6b81.jpg

Bi-fold door open

3666569493_329c1c157d.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

supersimon27>> your mirror can turn 180 degree har?? any problem pulling it out? how much were you charge for the mirror?

Yup. Can turn more then 90 degree - not sure can reach 180 not ( as in not sure can push in after 180 turn).

No problem with pulling out so far.

We got it free as we sign the closet package at expo when they are doing the promotion .

regards

Simon