Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MBR Toilet - Cement Screed Floor & Wall (place of previous wash basin) - Completed.

Taking into consideration of hubby & myself fighting for one toilet in the morning - esp that I need to get my 2 boys ready for school, we have decided to create 2 individual space for WC & Wash Area.

Thus we will be boxing up the WC with glass. Wash basin had been re-located to the new space outside the toilet entrance.

Glass panels with doors will be installed for both WC & shower area.

Understand that entrance to shower area may be small - but shall see how it turn out then :)

089964a1.jpg

e81296ad.jpg

Up-coming renovation works:

1. Installation of Gas Pipe - Re-routing

2. Ceiling Works

3. Installation of Air Con

4. Construction of Roofing at Balcony

5. Installation of WC / Wash Basin / Accessories in toilets

6. Installation of Lights

7. Re-varnishing of Parquet at 2nd floor

8. Polishing of Flooring

Then I am left with carpentry work only - which will commence mid next week!!

Happy! Everything has been pretty smooth so far! Keep my fingers crossed! :)

was looking trough a friends blog on reno talk when i came across yours! This is exactly the same unit me and my wife was viewing when we were house hunting earlier :)

we always liked sunset way and have been looking around that area for quite some time. Btw, how much did you pay for your unit? I hope you got a very good price?

was looking trough a friends blog on reno talk when i came across yours! This is exactly the same unit me and my wife was viewing when we were house hunting earlier :)

we always liked sunset way and have been looking around that area for quite some time. Btw, how much did you pay for your unit? I hope you got a very good price?

Hi trine,

We bought it at S$667K - S$640K valuation + S$27K COV in Aug/Sep 2009

Heard that our previous owner was actually hoping to sell the unit at S$720K in early 2009.

They were asking for S$680K when we were looking around.

My new immediate neighbour bought theirs at S$690K - S$640K valuation + S$50K COV in Jan 2010

My new neighbour at level one bought theirs for S$720K!

I think it's a good deal ba!

We love the exclusivity of the unit and the nice neighbours too!

The 3 new tenants of the block will be shifting in around the same time too - May/Jun!

So have you found a unit?

yup, that was what they were asking for but my agent said that they were willing to settle for 680k when i was house hunting in mid june.

we were still decidingon the last day when we decided not to buy and bought a unit at The Peak @ tpy (ballot time came) even though we paid much more for the peak.

yup, that was what they were asking for but my agent said that they were willing to settle for 680k when i was house hunting in mid june.

we were still decidingon the last day when we decided not to buy and bought a unit at The Peak @ tpy (ballot time came) even though we paid much more for the peak.

Well, stimes it's simply fate! :)

Congrats to you 2! :)

Hi lilithfiend,

Yes, we would be leaving it as it is - can save some $$ without tiling! :P

Good idea, i shall check with my husband and see what he says. Nowadays reno cost has definitely went up just like property prices. Ur hse transformation is coming nicely. Congrats :good: