Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Mattress

hi folks...

how about the Beauty Rest Tribute series? How is it? Just bought it from the gallery...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I tried the s3000 advance backcare.

one word. power! If pocket spring coils are your cup of tea. There is only the original simmons.

wife slept beside me. and i twist and turn. She felt nothing other than slight fabric pull.

Tried serta alabama. Soft. but when i twist and turn, wife told me she feels the bed is moving.

Of cos cannot compare. because 1 simmons s3000 can buy 2 alabama.

Looking for KINGSIZE. at Simmons , i was quoted 6.2k. for Serta Alabama is 2999.

With BIG MONEY, we have big responsibilities (like buying a good mattress)

too bad i dun have big money.

Just checked out Robinsons, they have this Dreamscapes Simmons bed , exclusively at Robinsons. Having a sale for various brands of mattresses there.

Was quoted 5.5k. plus another 5% robinson card discount it will be 5.2k.

now i just need to bring my other half to test out the mattress.

Hi,

at first we were looking at simmons s3000 advanced backcare.. comfy pillowtop with gd spring ... but find it too expensive, after looking around for the same feeling .. bought Maxcoil Platinum from IMM including bedframe which comes up to half the price of the S3000 mattress.

i just bought Sealy Polarville, known as the teddy bear series at Robinsons... really plush feeling... sth like Luxembourg series... :jawdrop:

can anyone help me

I am deciding on serta maryland or simmons horison

Serta maryland cost abt 2199 and simmions horison cost abt 1299.

which one should get for quality sleep.

can anyone help me

I am deciding on serta maryland or simmons horison

Serta maryland cost abt 2199 and simmions horison cost abt 1299.

which one should get for quality sleep.

which one you and your hubby feel most comfortable???

i tried out the s3000 backcare advance at the gallery shop also :sport-smiley-004:

i find it comfy.. hehe.. but my hubby found it too soft for his liking

in the end we found backcare 4 to the top of our list.. our favourite :dancingqueen:

its firm but yet has a plush top as compared to backcare 3

so its more firm than backcare 3 but feels more plush also... hehe.. hard to describe but its very comfy...

backcare 3 and 4 has the negative ions feature. not sure if backcare advance s3000 has it

u can try checking it out :thumbs up:

so which mattress did u decide on eventually? :thumbs up:

Hi all,

I am getting omazz.... (www.omazz.com)

very very comforable...try it at centrepoint robinson..

this weekend, extra $200 discount for Robinson member..

Hi hi,

me and hubby tried on omazz & fell in love with it! i got the combination of latex with spring, so we get the firm yet comfy feel! Got the 6 star hotel pillow and mattress feel when sleep on it!

Cant wait for the delivery to sleep on it!

:dribble:

Hi hi,

me and hubby tried on omazz & fell in love with it! i got the combination of latex with spring, so we get the firm yet comfy feel! Got the 6 star hotel pillow and mattress feel when sleep on it!

Cant wait for the delivery to sleep on it!

:P

haha..this is definately not the first time I read about "tried and love it"..

which one did you buy? the 6 layer one? I can only afford the 1 layer one...which I think, already win both me and my wife's heart...

well tell me about it...the 6 layers is ultimate..dun feel like getting up after trying that..haha, but our budget is also good enough for the 1 layer with spring. We both feel that it really supports our spine as we have back problem, the rest of the mattress just simply feel different from omazz. We also got 2 pillows at $250 instead of $500 but I think the $ is worth it for a good nite sleep.

:notti:

where did you buy?

I bought the single layer king size, and get the 2 pillow free...

unless you are getting the queen size, and the price is less than 2k ? (no freebies below 2k is it ?? )

u got from robinson too? when is your delivery date?

Any1 bought the simmons maxipedic? we just bought one /w mem foam dunno good or not, but it feels good when we lie down at the shop lah... highly recommended by the boss, we feel beautyrest is too hard... it's continous spring not pocketed spring.. but anyway we dun feel the diff between pocketed spring and this continous spring sys, min disturbance ...

haha..this is definately not the first time I read about "tried and love it"..

which one did you buy? the 6 layer one? I can only afford the 1 layer one...which I think, already win both me and my wife's heart...

so good? i am still looking for a mattress and it seems like this supports the back too, according to houseofluf. can share with me the price range of omazz's king size mattress? maybe i can only afford the one layer one.

thanks