Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah you climb up and take this pic ah ? :o :o

Hub says:

hehee.. i didnt climb up on anything... just only raise up my both arms to capture the shot.

The reason is because my toilet is small, so i wanted to capture more of the toilet.

lol... borrow ladder from contractors.. :P

but like ur photography skills leh... :D

Hub says:

Thank you for all the compliments. It's great pleasure to share with you guys/gals all my reno photos.

I am currently doing freelance wedding photography, feel free to visit my blogsite:

www.moments.sg

do you find it weird that your bidet touch the floor? i always thought it's weird.

Ah i see... thanks for highlighting it to us. Noted.

Is it common to have it short?

Edited by Hub+wifi

Ah i see... thanks for highlighting it to us. Noted.

Is it common to have it short?

mine looks like this. is it short?

toilet2d.jpg

Yes I agree with ossify bro, actually my plumber also told me that the bidet shouldn't touch the floor but din asked him why though :unsure: maybe cos it will be dirty :unsure:

Yes I agree with ossify bro, actually my plumber also told me that the bidet shouldn't touch the floor but din asked him why though :unsure: maybe cos it will be dirty :unsure:

kopi bro, you have good plumber :D

kopi bro, you have good plumber :D

Ya ya in fact he bao everything himself from laying water piping to installing my sanitary wares and he super polite also :D

Ya ya in fact he bao everything himself from laying water piping to installing my sanitary wares and he super polite also :D

Wah... That's good!

It's really important to have a good plumber... my side so far for the toilet stuff are having some hiccups. It's so frustrating when i still need to coordinate myself to the supplier that my basin and toilet bowl got problem. The problem only occurs on my common toilet where by my basin got a small crack below it.. and the plumber install it without checking... then worse still the stopper in the basin also did not install properly, water can still be drained down even when u press down the stopper to prevent the water from flowing down. Next is my toilet bowl... the plumber did not align properly for the top section to the WC section, so therefore causing alignment off.

It's really a very long story... Thank God my supplier is willing to replace me a new basin.. as for the toilet bowl, hopefully my ID can settle the issue for me.

Edited by Hub+wifi

Wah... That's good!

It's really important to have a good plumber... my side so far for the toilet stuff are having some hiccups. It's so frustrating when i still need to coordinate myself to the supplier that my basin and toilet bowl got problem. The problem only occurs on my common toilet where by my basin got a small crack below it.. and the plumber install it without checking... then worse still the stopper in the basin also did not install properly, water can still be drained down even when u press down the stopper to prevent the water from flowing down. Next is my toilet bowl... the plumber did not align properly for the top section to the WC section, so therefore causing alignment off.

It's really a very long story... Thank God my supplier is willing to replace me a new basin.. as for the toilet bowl, hopefully my ID can settle the issue for me.

Oh my.....anyway since your supplier willing to replace for you then should be ok bah :D

try to think more of the positives stuff in the process of reno rather than those unhappy things :)

Oh my.....anyway since your supplier willing to replace for you then should be ok bah :D

try to think more of the positives stuff in the process of reno rather than those unhappy things :)

Yeah trying to :) there is a debate between the supplier and ID on whose fault; was it not install properly causing the WC top part not resting on the bowl nicely or was it a problem with the WC. Both Supplier and ID are contacting each other on the issue, since they are experience in this line, they should have their way to settle the problem ;p *as long as i don't need to bear the rectification cost, I ok :P*

poor hubby was sandwiched btw the 2 pro initially...

Hope that the 2 pro can settle it swee swee for me :P

Today my flat was painted, painter say have not settle yet 1 more coat to go.

Question: Should the finishing line between 2 colours be straight straight or should it be wavy (I did not plaster my wall)? Or was it due to, painter have not finish their job, the lines will be straight after touch up? Advise please :)

Yeah trying to :) there is a debate between the supplier and ID on whose fault; was it not install properly causing the WC top part not resting on the bowl nicely or was it a problem with the WC. Both Supplier and ID are contacting each other on the issue, since they are experience in this line, they should have their way to settle the problem ;p *as long as i don't need to bear the rectification cost, I ok :P*

poor hubby was sandwiched btw the 2 pro initially...

Hope that the 2 pro can settle it swee swee for me :P

Today my flat was painted, painter say have not settle yet 1 more coat to go.

Question: Should the finishing line between 2 colours be straight straight or should it be wavy (I did not plaster my wall)? Or was it due to, painter have not finish their job, the lines will be straight after touch up? Advise please :)

supplier and ID both don't want to bear responsibility, quite common :D

finishing line must be straight straight. ask them use masking tape, don't play punk.

Actually, I was probing over this previously. Then decided to let it touch the ground. Asethetic wise, I feel it looks better to be in line with the WC's water tank. Lower than the tank is okie, especially if the bidet can be less visible. Higher than the tank I feel is not so nice.

Anyway, my plumber's advice was should not be higher than the tank. But I made the decision la.

Actually, I was probing over this previously. Then decided to let it touch the ground. Asethetic wise, I feel it looks better to be in line with the WC's water tank. Lower than the tank is okie, especially if the bidet can be less visible. Higher than the tank I feel is not so nice.

Anyway, my plumber's advice was should not be higher than the tank. But I made the decision la.

Wow, your plumber, kopi's and ossify's plumber very good, they give gd advice :) envy

I think both ossify and my bidet are the same length and his plumber had initiate to install the starting of the bidet at a higher height, hence his does not touch the floor whereas for mine, it was install below the water tank (starting point ), therefore my bidet "manage" to touch the floor. Haiz, I think I will use it first , when it get dirty then I will buy a shorter "pipe" to replace it, hopefully I do not need to change the whole set.

Save money and energy to :argue: