Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

something we have agree on between drawers and swing door.. :P

39690725-1.jpg

Thank you Ossify for your guidance if not I think we will go for all swing door le :)

From the drawings, the drawers seem quite long? Are you going to do such long drawers?

I think you should have a mixture of swing doors and drawers. You can't really put big pots into drawers. If you are one who loves to cook alot and have many different sizes of pots or woks, you should hvae more swing doors. Your cooking habits play a important factor here. Asethetic wise, less drawers will look more sleek in general.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
From the drawings, the drawers seem quite long? Are you going to do such long drawers?

I think you should have a mixture of swing doors and drawers. You can't really put big pots into drawers. If you are one who loves to cook alot and have many different sizes of pots or woks, you should hvae more swing doors. Your cooking habits play a important factor here. Asethetic wise, less drawers will look more sleek in general.

yes long drawer, abt1.2m long, keke hub draw it not into scale hence seem like quite long to me too:)

I love cooking but will not be cooking much...

Our concern Is like can it support the weight.

Thank you. :)

Edited by Hub+wifi

We prefer drawer actually :) my parents house using mostly swing doors and I often have a hard time searching for stuffs when they are deep inside. For drawer I can have an overview of the stuffs :) Yeah I am using dynamic space to help me on the planning. ;)

If possible can show me the pic you mentioned, as we thinking of having no handles Thank you :)

Yes i prefer drawers more than doors due to the same reason and i nvr like the idea of those stuff stored deep inside the cabinet is hardly used since it's so difficult to take out :P

Hi, as promise, here's some pix of the drawers

This is without the drawer front yet. You see the wood inbtw the 2 drawers are quite wide

cabinet.jpg

Here's with the drawer front. You realised they need the width inbtw so that you can 'slot' your fingers in to open the drawers

drawer_handle.jpg

Here's another pix of cabinet front but drawers inside

drawer_whole.jpg

drawer_side.jpg

Hope these are useful :)

Cheers

Hi, as promise, here's some pix of the drawers

This is without the drawer front yet. You see the wood inbtw the 2 drawers are quite wide

cabinet.jpg

Here's with the drawer front. You realised they need the width inbtw so that you can 'slot' your fingers in to open the drawers

drawer_handle.jpg

Here's another pix of cabinet front but drawers inside

drawer_whole.jpg

drawer_side.jpg

Hope these are useful :)

Cheers

Thank you for your reference.

We will take note.

Happy New Year Eve! :yamseng:

Yeah definitely painting over

Left pipe can paint black. Right pipe can paint white. But the centre pipe is between the 2 different colored tiles. What color will u paint? :unsure:. I think I will paint black.

Edited by Mickey M

Left pipe can paint black. Right pipe can paint white. But the centre pipe is between the 2 different colored tiles. What color will u paint? :unsure:. I think I will paint black.

The tiles are cement like colour, picture show darker due to the lack of lighting. thinking of painting it grey something similar to the tiles. As for the right pipe, hehe will be white...

The main sewage pipe will be changed (the pic with Mr tiler in it) hence might not be painting :P

Questions: Is it that painted pipe trap more dirt?

Edited by Hub+wifi

The tiles are cement like colour, picture show darker due to the lack of lighting. thinking of painting it grey something similar to the tiles. As for the right pipe, hehe will be white...

The main sewage pipe will be changed (the pic with Mr tiler in it) hence might not be painting :P

Questions: Is it that painted pipe trap more dirt?

On closer look, it looks more grey than black after adjusting my monitor. Whether u paint or not, still need to clean la. :)

On closer look, it looks more grey than black after adjusting my monitor. Whether u paint or not, still need to clean la. :)

hahaha i zuan niu jiao jian trying to find ways to minimise the washing ma... :P

hahaha i zuan niu jiao jian trying to find ways to minimise the washing ma... :P

Must wash. I heard if you don't watch will have those 'greeny' algae growth. Hee.