Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

Mine is at Ave 4. How about yours?

My is at ave 3, but the wrong side of ave 3. actually hor my side is nearer to your side. the ave 4 is the one at Mayflower Ave right? there's a Mcdonald and a Prima Deli

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My is at ave 3, but the wrong side of ave 3. actually hor my side is nearer to your side. the ave 4 is the one at Mayflower Ave right? there's a Mcdonald and a Prima Deli

Mine nearer to St Nicholas School, Melben Seafood, Mayflower sec.

Wrong Side?! Which is the right side? Mine also ave 3 :P...

Mine nearer to St Nicholas School, Melben Seafood, Mayflower sec.

Nice place to have crabs :D welcome to tomato land :D

Wrong Side?! Which is the right side? Mine also ave 3 :P...

You know why wrong side or not? your is nearer to AMK Ctr, while mine still needs to take a few bus stops away. when i tell pple i stay at AMK, they always think AMK Hub there. so funnie leh, that's why they say wrong side lor :P:P:D

whoa.. good for u!:)

yeah thank God for that:) yours?

I saw your 5 room, nice layout, so when is your HO? I getting my key on 4 Dec, so excited and headache, cause have not confirm an ID yet.

yeah thank God for that:) yours?

I saw your 5 room, nice layout, so when is your HO? I getting my key on 4 Dec, so excited and headache, cause have not confirm an ID yet.

my reno ar..

we no hurry.. but mebe try not to drag till nxt yr la..

heh.. 4th dec ar.. v soonz lae.. muz faster cmf ID then can see 3d picts!

OMG Hihi bro/da sao~ XD~

Btw da sao I spoke to your hubby le, maybe one day you both pop by my house have a look first before deciding on either contractor or ID ba hehe.

OMG Hihi bro/da sao~ XD~

Btw da sao I spoke to your hubby le, maybe one day you both pop by my house have a look first before deciding on either contractor or ID ba hehe.

hub says:

my wifi says u called her Da Sao, she feels abit too young for that... hahaha. Popping by your house will be great! We are very eager to see your brand new Love nest. Must be really irresistible. Lol...

When our turns comes by... going to be like you.. super stress, so many things to manage... Anyway, lets catch up soon. :yamseng:

OMG Hihi bro/da sao~ XD~

hihi, ya la 'da sao' like sound so old lor :P

no problem and thanks for the invite, looking forward to visit you place keke.

btw, hub - hubby and wifi - wifey

hehe you have dual blog we have dual nick :P