Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Whoa the house really needs a huge revamp.

Bro you using your dslr ah~~~~~.

Btw this dust fan makes a nice bg texture sia. Maybe can kope from you next time haha

Yesh... DSLR with External Flash. Photoshop is needed to give the brightness to the images. haha.

The toilets urgh...really dunno how ppl can stand such a dirty place to live in...

Yah.... I thought i was messy enough, and i always kanna nag by my WIFI....hahaa. Then when i saw their condition then i know i wasn't that bad after all.... lol.

I must really make adjustments to my bad habits of keeping things, and throw away things that i do not want..

If not.. a lot of rubbish & dusts collected and my WIFI will not let me off, especially when new house is revamp.... NO MORE BAD HABITS!

Edited by Hub+wifi

Tiles Selected

As you can see, these are my colour scheme for my new makeover. Homogenious tile for my living room and all the bedrooms. White Glossy tiles for my kitchen wall.

IMG_5176.jpg

Wall Tile - "White Glossy with Horizontal Lines" for my toilet.

IMG_5174.jpg

Floor Tile - "Grey Cement Finishing" for my kitchen flooring.

IMG_5172.jpg

Yah.... I thought i was messy enough, and i always kanna nag by my WIFI....hahaa. Then when i saw their condition then i know i wasn't that bad after all.... lol.

I must really make adjustments to my bad habits of keeping things, and throw away things that i do not want..

If not.. a lot of rubbish & dusts collected and my WIFI will not let me off, especially when new house is revamp.... NO MORE BAD HABITS!

Dun worry once you have your own house you will be more conscious on keeping it clean haha...

Ask Rin, he should know... :D

Ok, your pictures can already make me puke, I wonder how it feels like living there. But you got your flat at a good price and no COV somemore. Can't wait for it to be transformed. Something like "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition", only that you have to use your own $$ lor. Good luck!!

Ok, your pictures can already make me puke, I wonder how it feels like living there. But you got your flat at a good price and no COV somemore. Can't wait for it to be transformed. Something like "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition", only that you have to use your own $$ lor. Good luck!!

Yeah.. not only that.. the smell really very terrible initially. Due to the previous owner who rares 2 dogs and if i am not wrong the dogs actually pee on the Parquet floor in the bedrooms... so you can imagine the dogs odor + urine smell in the whole flat... very jia lat. Best of all is that when the seller handled over the flat to us.. he shut all the windows. So after the 2nd appointment at HDB, we went down to check through everything... first thing when we open the main door.... WOW.. powerful smell surrounded us.... we almost can't breathe. hahaha.

My wife and i also can't wait to see our revamp home.... really extreme makeover. Today they started hacking the whole house. By Saturday all hacking must be completed.

Edited by Hub+wifi

I recently bought a 4 room flat also. The condition is almost like yours cos whole unit is rented out to around 6 people!

Wow.... 6 People! :bangwall: So where is it located @? Is it also a 4NG?

Hacking completion.....

bye bye sticky floor

bye bye 80's air-con

bye bye round corner mosiac door frame ;)

IMG_5193.jpg

bye bye blacky tiles

bye bye toilet bowl.....

:sport-smiley-018:

IMG_5187.jpg

:yamseng:

bye bye cockroach infested cabinet

bye bye crack tiles

IMG_5189.jpg

bye bye urine soaked parquet :notti:

IMG_5181.jpg

you planning to replace the pipes? :D i would

Yeah all water pipes, kitchen sewage pipe....

which is better? copper or stainless steel?

Yeah all water pipes, kitchen sewage pipe....

which is better? copper or stainless steel?

of course s/s. government uses s/s too :D

usually how long would tiling take? (Wall tiles for toliets/ kitchen and whole unit floor tiles)

My ID hor never give me schedule leh...

He is fast la (my standard) since 17 now doing waterproofing le...

Hub and I went window shopping today :P

7000 inclusive of TV console / coffee table / culture marble dining table/ PU leather chair / wardrobe / bed frame/ mattress/ dresser... ok anot the price?

Have pre-selected these electronics any advise?

media.jpg

media.jpg