Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

The washing machine looks like the one we have in our hse :) So far it is functioning well so I would say it's a good buy hehe.

7000 for all those sounds reasonable...where is the place you are going to get them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh no sofa ? or the PU leather chair you listed is your sofa ? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway budget will not exceed so long as you're not tempted with the stuff you love at 1st sight else.....

budget is one thing temptation is another and it's a matter of seeing which side won in the end Wahahahaha :P

Try to keep a lookout 1st, take some notes of the price as well as the stuff, do walk ard more often and do not buy on impluse since it's still early at the moment in fact I have not buy my electronics eventhough my house started reno 1 month back le :P

Eh no sofa ? or the PU leather chair you listed is your sofa ? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway budget will not exceed so long as you're not tempted with the stuff you love at 1st sight else.....

budget is one thing temptation is another and it's a matter of seeing which side won in the end Wahahahaha :P

Try to keep a lookout 1st, take some notes of the price as well as the stuff, do walk ard more often and do not buy on impluse since it's still early at the moment in fact I have not buy my electronics eventhough my house started reno 1 month back le :P

agree agree. like i bought my tv during comex, now i think abit too small for my main living hall. the viewing distance is further than i thought.

The washing machine looks like the one we have in our hse :) So far it is functioning well so I would say it's a good buy hehe.

7000 for all those sounds reasonable...where is the place you are going to get them?

cool, samsung diamond drum right? They have 2 version one with sliver nano, one w/o, we plan to get the latter.

The furniture HQ if I did not remember the name wrong, is located at AMK, nears courts.

thank you for ur advise:)

7k inclusive of sofa and not dresser hence average 1k for item assuming the chairs and dining are a set.

Temptation VS $$ is always a headache for hub, cause I admit I very implusing and always spend w/o thinking & shopping is my only way to de-stress hehe.

We have not purchase the electronics yet, ID need the fridge dimension for tiling purposes.. Washing machine was 'shun bai' see see:p and as I will be placing in-btw toilet door and the kitchen sewage pipe, I that my machine would not fit in....

having headache on the design of my kitchen cabinet and how many drawer or swing door shelf. If drawer would it be better to have it longer?

cool, samsung diamond drum right? They have 2 version one with sliver nano, one w/o, we plan to get the latter.

The furniture HQ if I did not remember the name wrong, is located at AMK, nears courts.

Yea samsung diamond drum :) I forgot mine got silver nano or not also le haha...

welcome!!

WAAAH! that WAS my first reaction to the condition of the house.. so dirty!! looks like the ex-owners aint too hardworking to do a decent job of cleaning.. the toilets really disgusted me! hahaaha.. :bow:

anyway, all the best for ur reno transformation.. im sure u ll have a great house makeover!

keep the pics coming! :)

This house looks better after hacking :D

This will be one big mkeover. Maybe call the old owner for a tea at your house after you renovate it.

He will be shocked :jawdrop:

thank you for ur advise:)

7k inclusive of sofa and not dresser hence average 1k for item assuming the chairs and dining are a set.

Temptation VS $$ is always a headache for hub, cause I admit I very implusing and always spend w/o thinking & shopping is my only way to de-stress hehe.

We have not purchase the electronics yet, ID need the fridge dimension for tiling purposes.. Washing machine was 'shun bai' see see:p and as I will be placing in-btw toilet door and the kitchen sewage pipe, I that my machine would not fit in....

having headache on the design of my kitchen cabinet and how many drawer or swing door shelf. If drawer would it be better to have it longer?

I would advise you to drop by BLUM showroom or ikea to take a look even if you do not intend to get anything from there. The showroom will give you a rough idea of how your kitchen placement will look like :)

Usually ppl will have 60 - 80cm width for the drawers :)

First drawing from ID

Kitchen Cabinet

KitchenDrawing1.jpg

My floor tiles are cement like color

IMG_5172.jpg

Don't seems to match hor, ID say ignore the color cause we have not choose the laminate and ask us to think of the number of drawers and swing doors. His advise would be drawer waste more spaces and swing door the best.

Have to go Blum and Ikea le, thank you Kopi for your advise. :)

Question, if we were to construct a shelf with doors next to the stove for bottles items (e.g. oil, soya sauce etc) what dimension do your think would be good, we thinking of like 70cm height from the work top (W30cm , D (to follow the wall depth), H70cm)

If wood cabinet with glass door were placed near to the stove, would there be problem ?

Do you think would it be nicer to extend out the box up (abv the stove cabinet). Now looks like air con trunking wahahhahahahaha.....

First drawing from ID

Kitchen Cabinet

KitchenDrawing1.jpg

My floor tiles are cement like color

IMG_5172.jpg

Don't seems to match hor, ID say ignore the color cause we have not choose the laminate and ask us to think of the number of drawers and swing doors. His advise would be drawer waste more spaces and swing door the best.

Have to go Blum and Ikea le, thank you Kopi for your advise. :)

Question, if we were to construct a shelf with doors next to the stove for bottles items (e.g. oil, soya sauce etc) what dimension do your think would be good, we thinking of like 70cm height from the work top (W30cm , D (to follow the wall depth), H70cm)

If wood cabinet with glass door were placed near to the stove, would there be problem ?

Do you think would it be nicer to extend out the box up (abv the stove cabinet). Now looks like air con trunking wahahhahahahaha.....

hihi! ever thought of doing those pull out drawer for ur sauce bottles? if u go Blum or IKEA, u will know what i mean. :)

hihi! ever thought of doing those pull out drawer for ur sauce bottles? if u go Blum or IKEA, u will know what i mean. :)

Yes yes agree with Mickey bro, now it's still early so dun rush take your time and ask yourself what would you like to have in your kitchen. Better still, ask your mum what is lacking in the current kitchen she is using as they will know best hahahahaha :D

There's alot of space planning solution available in both ikea and blum so drop by and take a look to get some ideas :D

This house looks better after hacking :D

This will be one big mkeover. Maybe call the old owner for a tea at your house after you renovate it.

He will be shocked :jawdrop:

LOL good one!