Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annjoy

♥ My Mcnair Rd 4-rm ♥

I went to get my toilet accessories at what I hope, is at a **** good discount. And called the ID and asked him when should the delivery be.

ID said "十多号 lor"

We were like: "十几号?"

ID said: "13th then"

God help me. I hope he knows whats going on.

I was then reflecting on this whole situation and thought, hey wth, he didnt tell me I should go buy my accessories already (cos previously I asked him when should I buy it and he said he'll let me know when the time comes). I wonder when he was intending to tell me. -.-

Tmr, I am going to be contacting movers + changing the delivery date for all my newly bought items.

ID has confirmed that I can move my stuff in there by the 18th. Again, I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Dropped by the place earlier and found some workers measuring the floor. I asked them when will work start and they say dunno, see whether tmr got man power a not lor. -.- omigosh. :( :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
err i actually believe that tiling takes quite a fair bit of time, judging from my reno work progress.

mine is just overlaying of kitchen n yard floor tiles + 2 toilets floor n wall tiles also took abt 2weeks to complete wor.

so i'd say its quite possible that urs is a 3weeks job. n in any case, we owners r at losing end, cos if we go n rush/ hurry

them, they'll do a sub-standard job :(

but anyway its a joyous season, so just be merry n drink more! :D

Oh is it... 2 weeks huh.. but mine 4 days never do any work liao. :( ya I completely agree. before we sign on the dotted lines, they are the prey. once we sign, we're the prey. No fun one! haha

Oh is it... 2 weeks huh.. but mine 4 days never do any work liao. :( ya I completely agree. before we sign on the dotted lines, they are the prey. once we sign, we're the prey. No fun one! haha

the only thing i sign for was $1000 hacking+clearing fee :D

i am the predator! :horse:

I went to get my toilet accessories at what I hope, is at a **** good discount. And called the ID and asked him when should the delivery be.

ID said "十多号 lor"

We were like: "十几号?"

ID said: "13th then"

God help me. I hope he knows whats going on.

I was then reflecting on this whole situation and thought, hey wth, he didnt tell me I should go buy my accessories already (cos previously I asked him when should I buy it and he said he'll let me know when the time comes). I wonder when he was intending to tell me. -.-

Tmr, I am going to be contacting movers + changing the delivery date for all my newly bought items.

ID has confirmed that I can move my stuff in there by the 18th. Again, I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Dropped by the place earlier and found some workers measuring the floor. I asked them when will work start and they say dunno, see whether tmr got man power a not lor. -.- omigosh. :( :(

where did you get your accessories from? got lobang must share :D i still need bidet, wc, shower lever, kitchen tap

even if you do move your stuff in... i doubt the reno would be complete. so be prepared to wrap up your delivered items in plastic (2 layers) for dust protection.

Hi Macbart, of course not. Do come often. Haha! Cos I always peep at your Tblog too!

Which I haven't updated in a while. Cleaning-packing-cleaning-moving-cleaning-unpacking-cleaning-unpacking... has been rather tiring. It's been a week since we moved in... and I'm hoping we can be fully unpacked and settled in by next week. :unsure:

The hob is a 2 burner already... I guess between the two burner got some space also not too bad. The sink - yes, I will definitely be looking at something smaller. Was staring at my measuring tape last nigth and realised 0.9m is **** big la

haha!

Yeah, I guess it is good to have space between the burners. And yes, you're right. 0.9m is large! We bought a single-bowl sink that's 795mm... and we're discovering that we hardly use even half of it on a regular basis. I guess we could really have chosen a 600mm sink instead.

where did you get your accessories from? got lobang must share :D i still need bidet, wc, shower lever, kitchen tap

even if you do move your stuff in... i doubt the reno would be complete. so be prepared to wrap up your delivered items in plastic (2 layers) for dust protection.

Hi ossify,

Hmm my lobang is actually a friend whose friend used to run a shop selling all these toilet/kitchen accessories along upper serangoon road and has since closed down recently. So he has a lot of stock that he is selling real cheap.

I dunno how much is the actual price yet cos the owner wasnt ard when i went. I noticed only the listed "retail" price which is the normal price you see everywhere lor. But he will of course give a **** good discount cos he is clearing stock + he has no more showroom, the displays he have in his storeroom are dusty and the place is hot etc etc... bottom line is, he is clearing stock at a low price.

Can't be too picky too though. Not a lot of variety. I show you some shortly. Let me go upload it

Yes reno wont be complete. Initially told to him was, he will finish tiling + plumbing + electricity by 15 Jan. Then I move in. Carpentry can then take place after that. Yes, it will be dusty but its okay.

Hi ossify,

Hmm my lobang is actually a friend whose friend used to run a shop selling all these toilet/kitchen accessories along upper serangoon road and has since closed down recently. So he has a lot of stock that he is selling real cheap.

I dunno how much is the actual price yet cos the owner wasnt ard when i went. I noticed only the listed "retail" price which is the normal price you see everywhere lor. But he will of course give a **** good discount cos he is clearing stock + he has no more showroom, the displays he have in his storeroom are dusty and the place is hot etc etc... bottom line is, he is clearing stock at a low price.

Can't be too picky too though. Not a lot of variety. I show you some shortly. Let me go upload it

Yes reno wont be complete. Initially told to him was, he will finish tiling + plumbing + electricity by 15 Jan. Then I move in. Carpentry can then take place after that. Yes, it will be dusty but its okay.

so do i have a chance to buy anything? :D

please indicate the retail price and the price you bought at if possible.

as long as people move in and out, whatever you buy needs to be protected. keep them in the boxes they're delivered in :D my tiling will start this sat, aircon on mon, plumbing+elect on tue :)

Which I haven't updated in a while. Cleaning-packing-cleaning-moving-cleaning-unpacking-cleaning-unpacking... has been rather tiring. It's been a week since we moved in... and I'm hoping we can be fully unpacked and settled in by next week. :unsure:

Yeah, I guess it is good to have space between the burners. And yes, you're right. 0.9m is large! We bought a single-bowl sink that's 795mm... and we're discovering that we hardly use even half of it on a regular basis. I guess we could really have chosen a 600mm sink instead.

Take your time! Your reno is done already so you're already at the end of the journey - which you will look back on fondly. Haha

Ok I got this sink, single bowl @ 0.54m - a, kinda pleased cos now I have more space!!!

4M long kitchen space to play with:

0.8m - allowance for fridge (my ideal fridge is going to be 0.7m in width)

0.55m - space between fridge and sink

0.55m - size of sink (actual is 0.54m)

0.8m - space between sink and cooker

0.8m - size of cooker hob (won't be having any oven underneath the cooker)

0.5m - space between sink and wall

Does anybody know what's the typical width/height a kitchen drawer should be?

Take your time! Your reno is done already so you're already at the end of the journey - which you will look back on fondly. Haha

Ok I got this sink, single bowl @ 0.54m - a, kinda pleased cos now I have more space!!!

4M long kitchen space to play with:

0.8m - allowance for fridge (my ideal fridge is going to be 0.7m in width)

0.55m - space between fridge and sink

0.55m - size of sink (actual is 0.54m)

0.8m - space between sink and cooker

0.8m - size of cooker hob (won't be having any oven underneath the cooker)

0.5m - space between sink and wall

Does anybody know what's the typical width/height a kitchen drawer should be?

ikea sells base cabinets at 30, 40, 50, 60, 80cm width (if i'm not wrong)

height, not very sure, but it's 70cm in total, so probably 15+25+30

27187_PE113267_S3.jpg

My kitchen sink

P301209_140801.jpg

My kitchen tap (going to see how much this cost first. My ideal is actually those that can extend out one and spray everywhere. Hahaha)

P301209_1408.jpg

**SORRY for the bad images - its all I have.

And I dunno the price yet. Will update when I do.

Common Room Toilet Stuff:

1) Towel Rack (abt 0.55m width, I think?)

P301209_140803.jpg

2) Toilet Bowl

P301209_1409.jpg

3) Toilet Sink

P301209_140701.jpg

4) Toilet Sink Tap

OMIGOSH I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF THIS!

5) Toilet Paper holder

Didnt find ideal one. Going to hunt for those that are completely covered. So that toilet roll wont be wet.

6) Shampoo Holder

P301209_140901.jpg

Edited by annjoy

Common Room Toilet Stuff:

1) Towel Rack (abt 0.55m width, I think?)

P301209_140803.jpg

2) Toilet Bowl

P301209_1409.jpg

3) Toilet Sink

P301209_140701.jpg

4) Toilet Sink Tap

OMIGOSH I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF THIS!

5) Toilet Paper holder

Didnt find ideal one. Going to hunt for those that are completely covered. So that toilet roll wont be wet.

Hey annjoy,

X'mas just over and you are still.......Shopping & shopping & shopping huh ? :D

Great to see that you are all well planned....so what is the damaged cost now$$$...... ;) ......hahahahaha

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Master Bedroom Toilet Accessories

1) Toilet Roll Holder

P301209_141001.jpg

2) Corner Sink (0.4m)

P301209_1412.jpg

3) Sink Tap (this one I remember VERY clearly the listed retail price is $220)

P301209_140902.jpg

4) Toilet Bowl (prolly going to be same as common room)

P301209_1409.jpg

5) Towel Rack (If I dont see something better at Ikea - this is going to be it)

P301209_140803.jpg

6) Shampoo Rack

Still looking for something asethically pleasing and easy to clean. I don't think glass is easy to maintain - gets dirty easily...

Edited by annjoy

Hey annjoy,

X'mas just over and you are still.......Shopping & shopping & shopping huh ? :D

Great to see that you are all well planned....so what is the damaged cost now$$$...... ;) ......hahahahaha

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hahaha the shopping just barely started! Anything that I have paid for is in my signature. The rest all pending still. *heart pain* Hahaha

I still aiming for a Sharp Healsio Water Oven which will set me back by $1249 T_T