Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
butterfingerzz

Building A Home Together

hey devil bro..

me hubby say thank you but think cactus a bit too big for us leh... we got a few small little ones.. not too much responsibility wor cos we dun hv much time... even for a cactus.. :P so thank you again for being so kind n generous.. n since cactus bloomed for u, it shud bring u good luck so u shud keep... :yamseng:

ok now my turn to guess 4D k...instead of cactus, just call it C A C T, so its 2228.. huat ah!!! :D

so now house cozy cozy back? no more cny goodies to mess up d... ?

GONG XI FATT CHAI

:yamseng: to everyone !! :yamseng:

Hey butter sis....

Howz your CNY celebrations....enjoy enjoy huh.. :good: ........got HHuuuuuaaaat ornot ?

Too bad ... :( ...the number C A C T did not open leh...... :rolleyes: ...or maybe not yet open lor.........btw.....you might want to know that my car number plate is ....C A T C ....hahhahaaa ....... :dunno: ...so far never opens b4....... :P ...like my son says....tann ku ku tio ur lah....or else..... tann ku ku bird lor...... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

have been searching for bedside tables for awhile now.. none really caught our fancy..

so today, went past kartell n decided to buy their Componibili storage thingy.. :P

got 2 of the round 2-tiers, 2 squarish ones (to put next to tv console) n also bought their Tiramisu ladder... everything in white.. :jammin:

minus the wheels... :P

kartellstorage2.jpgkartellstorage.jpg

kartellladder.jpg

may i know the address which where you bought the storage cabinet .... i wanted to buy it .

Edited by blinklash

chloon & blinklash,

hi sorry for the late reply.. was away..

Kartell is at Centrepoint, level 5.. think the 30% sale is til end of feb, so better hurry.. :P

devil bro,

my cny was good thanks.. how was urs?

i nvr huat leh, me no gambling luck, so didnt waste time n money.. :P

haha.. ur son very cute.. ur car plate very nice hor.. C A C T will open soon lah.. :good:

Edited by butterfingerzz

heehee... is alright now everyone is still in CNY mood ...

how much you pay for the cabinet ? i'm going down on tuesday to have a look ;)

heh.. true.. GONG XI FATT CHAI to you!

the round 2-tier ones are $171 each

the square ones are $192.50 each (doors are calculated separately for the square ones)

prices are b4 the 30% discount.

if u buy NON black or white items then the disc is - 1st item 30%, 2nd item 50%... :D

(for black n white items, everything is 30%)

chloon & blinklash,

hi sorry for the late reply.. was away..

Kartell is at Centrepoint, level 5.. think the 30% sale is til end of feb, so better hurry.. :P

devil bro,

my cny was good thanks.. how was urs?

i nvr huat leh, me no gambling luck, so didnt waste time n money.. :P

haha.. ur son very cute.. ur car plate very nice hor.. C A C T will open soon lah.. :good:

huh...?... My son cute???....since when/where u saw my son?

huh...?... My son cute???....since when/where u saw my son?

i meant wat ur son said is very cute lah....

tann ku ku tio ur lah....or else..... tann ku ku bird lor....

lolx..

jz wanted to shorten my signature so consolidate all the stuff bought here...

Things bought:

dining table, bed frame, sofa - OM

dining chairs - XZQT

mattress - serta

lightings - vlux, geylang and lightings.com.sg, balestier

toilet/kitchen fixtures - heritage, geylang

floor laminates - inovar

aircon - mitsuhishi inverter system-4 by aircon guy intro by ID

samsung 42" plasma tv - parisilk

bosch washing machine & dryer - parisilk

sharp fridge - parisilk

fujioh hood & hob - parisilk

curtains & roller blinds - jimmy textiles

shoe cabinet - ikea

chairs for study - eames repro, lush

bedside tables - kartell

Edited by butterfingerzz

bought the BESTA storage system n a couple of doors from ikea to use as my shoe cabinet recently.. hubby and i tried to fix it but the doors just will not align, so called up ikea helpline and they told me they will send me their carpenter to see wats was wrong.

so carpenter came over a few days later, fix the problem (we apparently didnt screw in hinge the correct way) for free..

didnt realise ikea provide free carpenter svc if u r hvg probs fixing up the stuff urself.. just wanted to share.. :yamseng:

bought the BESTA storage system n a couple of doors from ikea to use as my shoe cabinet recently.. hubby and i tried to fix it but the doors just will not align, so called up ikea helpline and they told me they will send me their carpenter to see wats was wrong.

so carpenter came over a few days later, fix the problem (we apparently didnt screw in hinge the correct way) for free..

didnt realise ikea provide free carpenter svc if u r hvg probs fixing up the stuff urself.. just wanted to share.. :yamseng:

that's a nice service :)

any updates on the 20ft display cabinet?

WOW... is the 20ft display cabinet for your hubby's collection? I am trying to include a 14ft one into my reno.

by the way, any reason to do it after your reno ah?

WOW... is the 20ft display cabinet for your hubby's collection? I am trying to include a 14ft one into my reno.

by the way, any reason to do it after your reno ah?

budget constraints initially so tot jz do it later.. but now without the cabinet cant unpack hubby's collections (which is taking up space everywhere !! :bangwall: ), so have to have it done now..