Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
butterfingerzz

Building A Home Together

budget constraints initially so tot jz do it later.. but now without the cabinet cant unpack hubby's collections (which is taking up space everywhere !! :bangwall: ), so have to have it done now..

hey butter sis....

long time no se no talk....how are you?

Ya ya i remember that you said your hubby has lots of "start-wars' collection.....just like my previou owner.....

so since cannot unpack his toys.....he cannot play with it lor....then will spent more time with you mah....ahhahaa....die die no need to make new cabinate lor.....better still....save money and can hv more time spent together lor......ahhaaaahhheeee.

cheers!

ps: forgot to tell you 1 bad-news.....the cactus died lieow....it was exactly on the 15thday of CNY.....it became soft...like bread kena water.....maybe water too much lor.....becuz you ask me to help you water it for free mah....or maybe becuz it was sad that you dont want to adopt it.....ahhahhaha.....joking lah.....ermm...hv not tell my mother yet...she will sure....#@$$%@$%@!#$..........wait untill I back from shanghai then tell her lor....maybe she will give another 1....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey butter sis....

long time no se no talk....how are you?

Ya ya i remember that you said your hubby has lots of "start-wars' collection.....just like my previou owner.....

so since cannot unpack his toys.....he cannot play with it lor....then will spent more time with you mah....ahhahaa....die die no need to make new cabinate lor.....better still....save money and can hv more time spent together lor......ahhaaaahhheeee.

cheers!

ps: forgot to tell you 1 bad-news.....the cactus died lieow....it was exactly on the 15thday of CNY.....it became soft...like bread kena water.....maybe water too much lor.....becuz you ask me to help you water it for free mah....or maybe becuz it was sad that you dont want to adopt it.....ahhahhaha.....joking lah.....ermm...hv not tell my mother yet...she will sure....#@$$%@$%@!#$..........wait untill I back from shanghai then tell her lor....maybe she will give another 1....

devil bro!! i m fine... how abt u? u in shanghai for hols ah? cold there now ya?

erm... hubby dun actually play with the toys lor... he collects them, dun unpack means all in boxes now all over house, very messy like when ur wife did the cny baking u know... so the clone troopers need a proper home.. :D

haha... poor cactus kena drowned by u !!

actually hubby bought a couple of those small cactus to put in toilet, one of them also yellowing.. sianz...

devil bro!! i m fine... how abt u? u in shanghai for hols ah? cold there now ya?

erm... hubby dun actually play with the toys lor... he collects them, dun unpack means all in boxes now all over house, very messy like when ur wife did the cny baking u know... so the clone troopers need a proper home.. :D

haha... poor cactus kena drowned by u !!

actually hubby bought a couple of those small cactus to put in toilet, one of them also yellowing.. sianz...

hey butter sis,

ya me now at shanghai....not hols lah...work work work....yup , the weather in shanghai beli cold(9%daytime)....tomorow travelling to HK.....

alamak...cucstus drowned by me...?.....ya lor...you ask me to help water water for free mah....then too much lor...lolx

cuctus need dry & hot area...so in the toilet might be a good idea....too humid.....

hey butter sis,

ya me now at shanghai....not hols lah...work work work....yup , the weather in shanghai beli cold(9%daytime)....tomorow travelling to HK.....

alamak...cucstus drowned by me...?.....ya lor...you ask me to help water water for free mah....then too much lor...lolx

cuctus need dry & hot area...so in the toilet might be a good idea....too humid.....

hah... wat if put cactus in toilet but seldom water it.. ? ok anot u tink?

oh.. luv going hong kong.. for food.. hv u eaten at the famous roast duck place in lan kwai fong? yummy..

i used to have a fren in hong kong whom i look up everytime i'm there, to bring me go eat! but now he moved to perth liao.. :bleah:

there's this japanese household decor stuff shop called franc franc that has a branch in hong kong.. something like a japanese ikea.. been meaning to chk it out but hvnt gone hong kong for awhile.. if u hv time, u can google where it is then chk it out.. :P

hah... wat if put cactus in toilet but seldom water it.. ? ok anot u tink?

oh.. luv going hong kong.. for food.. hv u eaten at the famous roast duck place in lan kwai fong? yummy..

i used to have a fren in hong kong whom i look up everytime i'm there, to bring me go eat! but now he moved to perth liao.. :bleah:

there's this japanese household decor stuff shop called franc franc that has a branch in hong kong.. something like a japanese ikea.. been meaning to chk it out but hvnt gone hong kong for awhile.. if u hv time, u can google where it is then chk it out.. :P

yoz butter sis...

can lor.....can put in the toilet and dun water too much....but can the cactus "tarhan" the xx smell ornot....???????.......hahahahaaaaa

too bad....me didn't hv any time for shopping at HK leh.....meeting untill 9pm....then go dinner...then next mroning go back lieow.....sianzzz.....

yoz butter sis...

can lor.....can put in the toilet and dun water too much....but can the cactus "tarhan" the xx smell ornot....???????.......hahahahaaaaa

too bad....me didn't hv any time for shopping at HK leh.....meeting untill 9pm....then go dinner...then next mroning go back lieow.....sianzzz.....

haha... i jz put in ventilation fan in my mbr toilet, so no smell.. 8|

will post the pic in a bit.. :P

yay.. a couple of my chairs arrived from LUSH plus the fridge from parisilk..

way overdue... time for some pics..

my new study chairs (now jz waiting for the lounge chair which takes another month i think..)

P1070199.jpgP1070209.jpg

my long awaited fridge (waited abt 4mths cos they didnt hv stock!!) but they gv us a replacement fridge to use..

P1070212.jpgP1070213.jpg

Edited by butterfingerzz

my dining chairs n table, the glass top for dining table we got it ourselves..

P1070223.jpg

P1070217.jpg

with the mirror light on

P1070228.jpg

ventilation fan in mbr toilet

P1070206.jpg

envy u can hv mirror @ ur dinning area :dribble::dribble::dribble:

take the full area with the mirror leh....show ur mei mei dinning area!!!!!

Nice... sis! Love your study corner... the furniture compliments each other very well ;) Btw, we got the same fridge hur :P:D

thanks blue... i like ur red chair actually but FSM say no bright colors.. plus dun really go i guess.. :P ya same fridge except we had to wait very long for ours... but wasnt a big deal since they gv us a fridge to use while waiting...

envy u can hv mirror @ ur dinning area :dribble::dribble::dribble:

take the full area with the mirror leh....show ur mei mei dinning area!!!!!

thanks feimei.. how hv u been? the 1st pic is the full dining area wat.. can even see the pendant lights !! :D

Butters> Nice place you have.. show more photo le.... :P

thanks christy.. havent seen u for awhile too.. hows everything wif u?

the rest of the house still very messy. waiting for the display cabinet to be set up (in abt a month) then can take more pics.. :D

thanks feimei.. how hv u been? the 1st pic is the full dining area wat.. can even see the pendant lights !! :D

nahhh~~~not that portion of ur dinning area......the area with the mirror lol....

mi ahhh....i oso deco my dinning area and living area walls....i bot the hourstyle paintings....will take fotos soon.... :rolleyes:

my dining chairs n table, the glass top for dining table we got it ourselves..

P1070223.jpg

Hi,

may i know where you made the glass top? Is it tempered?