round one for bedside (both sides)

IMG_2294.jpg

square one next to tv console

IMG_2306.jpg

close up.. bought it to put my money plant actually :P

IMG_2305.jpg

rubber plant n money plant.. :D

IMG_2311.jpg

plus our kartell ladder, no pic as yet.. tink will have to wait til gym set up.. cos will be putting it in there.. looks like a gym equipment.. :lol: :lol:

Edited by butterfingerzz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3rd day of installation - done !!

overview - just imagine hundreds of clone troopers in there plus whatever their ships are called... :rolleyes:

IMG_2296.jpg

up close

IMG_2297.jpg

from the side

IMG_2300-1.jpgIMG_2301.jpg

I can really imagine a star war fight happening soon. Hee.

3rd day of installation - done !!

from the side

IMG_2300-1.jpg

Very nice, maximizing all the space available. :good:

Just wondering, what things you are going to display?

Really a starwars stufff :P

opennet came to put up the trunkings today..

from front door into false ceiling

IMG_2333-1.jpg

under beam into false ceiling again

IMG_2332.jpg

out of false ceiling to edge of windows .................................. cant really see when blinds are down

IMG_2329-1.jpgIMG_2331-1.jpg

connect to under tv console - the only place where trunking is most visible.. :(

IMG_2330.jpg

tink maybe jz need to paint the trunkings white, maybe then it wont be so visible... :unsure:

I can really imagine a star war fight happening soon. Hee.

haha... will post pics of it when hubby finally puts in everything.. estimating abt 2-3mths.. :help:

Very nice, maximizing all the space available. :good:

Just wondering, what things you are going to display?

Really a starwars stufff :P

ya.. all his star wars stuff !! !! !! crazy rite.. :rolleyes:

ya.. all his star wars stuff !! !! !! crazy rite.. :rolleyes:

comb through your tblog and realised our WIW seems similar. ha

yr hubby really has my envy..

reminds me of those days when I was jus mad about mcfarlane's spawn and matrix figurines!

there are still so many matrix sculptures and head bust i wanna buy! haha

back then, clarke quay was littered with lil toy shops which was my favourite hunt!

seems like yr flat is almost ready huh

must b really exciting!

hubby's collection takes up our whole common room lor... he is that crazy...

just a sample..

common room.. onli abt 1/3 of the boxes in there does not contain star wars... :P

P1070078.jpg

behind our sofa

P1070077.jpg

at some corner

P1070086.jpg

need to wait find a carpenter to build his display cabinet... after CNY... :rolleyes:

very nice! reminds me when i am in china. saw these toys also, except in those sexy manga figures. lol

been at new place whole day waiting for delivery of furniture n for ID's sub-cons to do touch-ups. and also my floor ppl to redo sealant on skirtings..

now for some photos..

kitchen solid top all up! everything white white.. :P

P1060923.jpgP1060921.jpg

and the new washer & dryer! :D not stacking them up cos hubby dun wan them to block sunlight..

P1060919.jpg

hi would like to ask you whether white solid surface really easy to stain and scratch? i might have to use solid surface also cos cannot find white granite :(

wife cooks a lot so bo bian have to do better in kitchen for her

comb through your tblog and realised our WIW seems similar. ha

yr hubby really has my envy..

reminds me of those days when I was jus mad about mcfarlane's spawn and matrix figurines!

there are still so many matrix sculptures and head bust i wanna buy! haha

back then, clarke quay was littered with lil toy shops which was my favourite hunt!

seems like yr flat is almost ready huh

must b really exciting!

haha.. ya hubby has a lot of ppl's envy cos i didnt mind the 2-walls of display of his star wars.. :P he has been collecting his stuff more than 10yrs i tink, so wat the heck...

oh i luv my WIW but somehow the floor get some dust in there.. prob cos my toilet opens into it.. might wanna take note of tt.. but i jz vacuum so its ok.. (i usually do the vacuuming, hubby does the mopping, i hate mopping!!)

actually hv lived in the flat since christmas last yr. its jz tt we jz put in the display cabinet recently, cos it was quite exp, so decided to hold for a bit..

my place is supposedly minimalist as well so not much furnishing.. dun even hv a coffee table.. :D still trying to find some decor for the place tho.. jz bought a frosted vase from boconcept recently.. trying to find a clock we like for the living room. we like the karlsson ones we saw online but hvnt seen in the shops here. then we were in hour glass recently, saw a breitling wall clock, was so nice. prob wud bust my budget.. heh.. but the sales guy said its not for sale anyways.. wonder where i can find...

Edited by butterfingerzz

hi would like to ask you whether white solid surface really easy to stain and scratch? i might have to use solid surface also cos cannot find white granite :(

wife cooks a lot so bo bian have to do better in kitchen for her

mmm... it does scratch if i pull or drag things across on the solid surface top, but the scratches are not tt noticeable, to me anyways... :D

till now no stains yet, but i dun really cook much but then again my hubby uses his espresso machine very frequently n most times i find a little spills of coffee on the kitchen top, jz wipe wif damp cloth, so far no stains. but i heard tt u can use those white melamine sponge thingy to wipe off tough stains. jz tt it kinda dulls shiny surface a little. :unsure:

mmm... it does scratch if i pull or drag things across on the solid surface top, but the scratches are not tt noticeable, to me anyways... :D

till now no stains yet, but i dun really cook much but then again my hubby uses his espresso machine very frequently n most times i find a little spills of coffee on the kitchen top, jz wipe wif damp cloth, so far no stains. but i heard tt u can use those white melamine sponge thingy to wipe off tough stains. jz tt it kinda dulls shiny surface a little. :unsure:

oh ok thanks a lot, that makes me feel better already. haha :P

haha.. ya hubby has a lot of ppl's envy cos i didnt mind the 2-walls of display of his star wars.. :P he has been collecting his stuff more than 10yrs i tink, so wat the heck...

oh i luv my WIW but somehow the floor get some dust in there.. prob cos my toilet opens into it.. might wanna take note of tt.. but i jz vacuum so its ok.. (i usually do the vacuuming, hubby does the mopping, i hate mopping!!)

actually hv lived in the flat since christmas last yr. its jz tt we jz put in the display cabinet recently, cos it was quite exp, so decided to hold for a bit..

my place is supposedly minimalist as well so not much furnishing.. dun even hv a coffee table.. :D still trying to find some decor for the place tho.. jz bought a frosted vase from boconcept recently.. trying to find a clock we like for the living room. we like the karlsson ones we saw online but hvnt seen in the shops here. then we were in hour glass recently, saw a breitling wall clock, was so nice. prob wud bust my budget.. heh.. but the sales guy said its not for sale anyways.. wonder where i can find...

10 yrs! if he has some of these aged old gems in mint conditions, am sure it had achieved vintage value man

boconcept?? very atas indeed. ha

breitling wall clock... jus googled it. not tat i know off.

but i tot i saw quite a few karlsson clocks in molecule though.. or I think

10 yrs! if he has some of these aged old gems in mint conditions, am sure it had achieved vintage value man

boconcept?? very atas indeed. ha

breitling wall clock... jus googled it. not tat i know off.

but i tot i saw quite a few karlsson clocks in molecule though.. or I think

ya i saw the karlsson in molecule.. but dun hv ones we saw n liked in the karlsson website.. actually shud ask molecule if they can bring in... :unsure:

ya i saw the karlsson in molecule.. but dun hv ones we saw n liked in the karlsson website.. actually shud ask molecule if they can bring in... :unsure:

u can try to find n order from http://www.giftedstore.com.au, they r able to ship here to singapore

the price is a lot cheaper compared to molecule

Edited by vhardono