Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MohGuan

Post War Sit 3-rm Flat At Moh Guan Terrace

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
All LEDS lights, except three PLC downlights.

Where did u get ur Led lights and how much did they cost? Thinking to use led for light source

Where did u get ur Led lights and how much did they cost? Thinking to use led for light source

Single is $85 and double is $160. All from New Tai Wah Electric Trading. I bought all my lights from them. But then service wise so so as the staff there converse only mostly in mandarin and dialect.

*thumbs up*

kitchen and wardrobes coming up next? :)

Next will be laminated floor boards for the bedroom then follow by epoxy flooring in the hall and yard.

Kitchen & wardrobe will come in some time next week.

The last to come in guess will be doors.

Will update some pics and video later.

Went back this afternoon to take some measurement for my furniture. Was glad to see that they have painted some walls.

The dark grey wall will be my gallery wall displaying some of my work. But yet to have the time to select the pictures for developing.

387228749.jpg

387228750.jpg

The painters have painted the hollow block wall white as well. Now it looks so cool when the blue light is on. I simply love it. :)

387228748.jpg

I like ur lights, so in these 2 pics, they are PLC downlights? Hw much does 1 cost?

Those two lights in the toilets are not downlights. They are from Philips. $98 per light.

386913992.jpg

I like your style. :good:

If only everyone is like that, contractors/IDs cannot fool around. :D

MohGuan, who is your contractor? so unbelievable bad coordinating with the plumber :curse:

MohGuan, who is your contractor? so unbelievable bad coordinating with the plumber :curse:

Shall not name the company lar. Anyway the company is doing more of commercial project; seldom they do HDB flats. REason why I get them to do it is I thought they could deliver up to my expectations as I used to have good working experience with them.

Today was supposedly to be a good and happy day for me till I went down to see what they have done to my wall. The wall have yet to be plastered but then they already gotten the painter to paint.

387285433.jpg

387285432.jpg

What makes things worse is the bottom part of the wall in my two bedrooms. The laminated flooring was supposed to be installed tomo but I called them to cancel it at 9ish in the evening. There is no way the laminated flooring can be done as the bottom part of the four walls have yet to be plastered. CAlled the main con and scolded him and his reply was that he thought I was going to install skirtings. I remember I told him several times that I'm not going to have any skirtings throughout my whole house. Do not where he get that idea from.

Have already arranged a meeting with the boss tomo to sort things out. Hope there's no further delay to my reno work. It has been almost two months that they started renovating.

Shall not name the company lar. Anyway the company is doing more of commercial project; seldom they do HDB flats. REason why I get them to do it is I thought they could deliver up to my expectations as I used to have good working experience with them.

Today was supposedly to be a good and happy day for me till I went down to see what they have done to my wall. The wall have yet to be plastered but then they already gotten the painter to paint.

387285433.jpg

387285432.jpg

What makes things worse is the bottom part of the wall in my two bedrooms. The laminated flooring was supposed to be installed tomo but I called them to cancel it at 9ish in the evening. There is no way the laminated flooring can be done as the bottom part of the four walls have yet to be plastered. CAlled the main con and scolded him and his reply was that he thought I was going to install skirtings. I remember I told him several times that I'm not going to have any skirtings throughout my whole house. Do not where he get that idea from.

Have already arranged a meeting with the boss tomo to sort things out. Hope there's no further delay to my reno work. It has been almost two months that they started renovating.

So, they are your own contractor, yes you have to handle them yourself then!