Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MohGuan

Post War Sit 3-rm Flat At Moh Guan Terrace

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Another video which I took this evening. Enjoy...

Nice MG! Very groovy :D Very impressive creative juices you got to come with something as stylish as this. Love the lights!

All the bulbs are finally put up at the yard. :D

387819855.jpg

387819853.jpg

Nice but will this be warm? These are incandescent bulbs right? All switch on at once?

Nice MG! Very groovy :D Very impressive creative juices you got to come with something as stylish as this. Love the lights!

Thanks. :)

Wah. super nice. I like the lights at the yard and the grey wall with the downlights. Any door for ur nice toilet?

Yes, the frosted glass door will be coming on Monday. My wardrobe will be in tomorrow as well.

Nice but will this be warm? These are incandescent bulbs right? All switch on at once?

Yes it will be warm, but I get my electrician to install a dimmer so I can control the brightness of the lights.

My shower head looks cool right? :P

387600001.jpg

Me and my wife refers these shower heads as KTV mics! haha

Never buy things on impulse. See the mirror is too small for my bathroom. Need to customise one. Anyone know where I can customise mirror with backlighting?

387599992.jpg

i think along jalan besar near the sungei road there have a shop customise mirrors de. to the dimension you wan. but dunno about backlighting though

Me and my wife refers these shower heads as KTV mics! haha

i think along jalan besar near the sungei road there have a shop customise mirrors de. to the dimension you wan. but dunno about backlighting though

haha.. ya it looks like a mic.

Willc heck out the shop along jalan besar. Thanks.

haha.. ya it looks like a mic.

Willc heck out the shop along jalan besar. Thanks.

is facing those sungei road on the floor stalls. front of the shop have drain then small road then a plain field

My wardrobe system is up. Not happy with the quality, as there are so many scratches. Felt like it is a recycled piece. So called up the company and lodged a complaint. They said they will be coming back to change the wardrobe system. hope they will honour their words.

Really dont understand the installers. Who on earth will accept such quality right? If the poles have so many scratches, why install in the first place? Really very pissed.

388012093.jpg

388012127.jpg

388012128.jpg

388012123.jpg

My rain shower finally up after so long. Bidet spray and toilet holder are up too. Shower screen and glass door are up as well, but forgot to take pics. Will do so tomo.

:)

388012106.jpg

388012130.jpg

The carpentry for the kitchen is bad. The edges are not nicely done. They didn't use PVC edging which I did specifically request for it. But then I can't be bothered to get them to change already as I just can't wait to shift in.

Quite happy with the island, which is fully wrapped with solid surface. Initially I thought I could move the island anywhere I want, but after it was done, I realised that it is so heavy and there is no way I can shift it alone. Will need at least two strong men to lift it. The next thing I need to shop for is 2 no. of nice bar stool, but can't find one that allows me to adjust and comes with a back rest. Anyone knows where I can get one?

388012113.jpg

388012115.jpg

388012100.jpg