Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Just receive a letter from HDB saying Blk A is nearing completion and will be completed only in Q1 2008. Before this was still harbouring some hope that by some miracle it can be completed this year but now that hope has been dashed... :deal:

Blk A's progress is so slow! Still not wearing its crown and clothes (paint) yet... :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmm...after the confirmation for the selection of our unit hor, i hv never rec'd any letter from HDB. i am wondering whether any of you have received the HDB letter for the collection of keys leow?? !!

i only know the latest status of my application when I checked my application status via HDB e-service (and of cos, i only check when I heard news from u pals here...). I am really curious and worried the reasons for no letters from HDB...haiz... :D

hmm...after the confirmation for the selection of our unit hor, i hv never rec'd any letter from HDB. i am wondering whether any of you have received the HDB letter for the collection of keys leow?? :P

i only know the latest status of my application when I checked my application status via HDB e-service (and of cos, i only check when I heard news from u pals here...). I am really curious and worried the reasons for no letters from HDB...haiz... :(

Hi, the only letter i get is the one that told me that our in-charge had been changed to Mr Quek Chin Moon. :lol:

Hi. I received a letter from HDB yesterday informing me that the flat is near completion and that I will be receiving the keys in 4Q2007. My in-charge is Joyce.

Just receive a letter from HDB saying Blk A is nearing completion and will be completed only in Q1 2008. Before this was still harbouring some hope that by some miracle it can be completed this year but now that hope has been dashed... :P

Blk A's progress is so slow! Still not wearing its crown and clothes (paint) yet... :(

i hv aso receievd the letter from HDB ytd tat blk A will be completing in 1st qtr 2008, and will inform us when to collect the keys again.

Same as you, i was hoping tat we r able to get the keys end of tis yr... so nw no hope liao :lol:

how i wish tat we can get the keys by tis yr zz

i hv aso receievd the letter from HDB ytd tat blk A will be completing in 1st qtr 2008, and will inform us when to collect the keys again.

Same as you, i was hoping tat we r able to get the keys end of tis yr... so nw no hope liao :fire:

how i wish tat we can get the keys by tis yr :(

My MIL also have the letter for 79E at 4 Q of 2007.

Over here, can someone from 79C and D from SERs program share their experiences, once they have received their keys, how soon should they surrender their existing old keys? 3 months after getting the new 79 keys?

Thanks for the sharing

:fire:

My MIL also have the letter for 79E at 4 Q of 2007.

Over here, can someone from 79C and D from SERs program share their experiences, once they have received their keys, how soon should they surrender their existing old keys? 3 months after getting the new 79 keys?

Thanks for the sharing

:jawdrop:

Also received letter that flat near completion and the DCP is 4Q07.

Hi TPY if I am not wrong, the period is 4 month and starting from the date we collected the key.

That is the period of time that my sis-in-law's mother got when her place got enbloc and shift to the lorong 2 40storey.

Edited by Yel

Me also received my letter... also collect keys in 1Q2008

Btw good news for Blk 79B peeps... juz saw today tat the corridor lights are lighted up :jawdrop:

Hi Neighbours,

Anyone has the map of our blocks with the NSEW direction facing?

I remember the location map of our block has it,

but i can't find on hdb website already.

Please email me if you have a copy, thanks.

atgmer@hotmail.com

hey ppl.....

me again!:sport-smiley-018:! hehe i got the letter from HDB today abt the HDB loan... it just states i will be collecting keys soon.. never state the date.... !!

hey ppl.....

me again!:D! hehe i got the letter from HDB today abt the HDB loan... it just states i will be collecting keys soon.. never state the date.... :P

I got the same letter today too! :D

The faster to submit the loan docs the faster we can get keys yah? !!

I got the same letter today too! :dancingqueen:

The faster to submit the loan docs the faster we can get keys yah? :)

I haven't receive mine leh... :furious: Anyway, i guess better wait until the Lunar 7th month is over then more auspicious to collect keys and step foot into our new house :thumbs up:

Today just happened to drive passed our blocks and saw some aunties and uncles and 1 young kid sitting at the void deck of Blk C, discussing something.... We purposely made a U-turn again and saw them walking inside. Aiya... :sport-smiley-003: