Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

This is what I bought loh, can put watches, necklace, etc.

21042008ga3.jpg

babymaro2003 !!

ohhh... i saw this also.. :~ also nice .. hehe

Hi Babymaro,

Can let me know where u bought tis jewellery thingy? Wanna check if they got a crossover bet wat u & meowie got cos besides watches etc, I got earrings ... Tks.

hehe hana,

they dun have it.. lol.. coz that is what i am look for too... :~

and in case u are wondering if u can get both n put side by side.. both sizes are different!! hehehe... i tried liao

Edited by meowie49

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Tension,

Can I take a look at ur floor tiles oso? My unit is undergoing the final stages of reno, wanna see to wat extend ur tiles are hollow...b4 handover by contractor. I will be in from Thurs afternoon onwards to wait4 electrician & some installation jobs.

Can PM me ur unit/contact? Feel free to drop by my hse too if u hv time later

Hi hana,

my hollow tiles are being replaced, hence if u want to hear hollow tiles, not much, but a word of caution for replacing tiles, my tiler didnt do a good job, now replaced tiles are rather uneven.

u can come and see uneven tiles on thurs if u want before they rectify.(That is if they rectify).

=) cheers

Hi,

I have check with my ID and she mention that we can get those guys from HDBay to perform an audit / assessment on the reno done. Should give us more "power" to demand the contractor to redo some of the stuff. Cost a few hundred bucks for the audit I think.

Check out this site :- http://www.hbay.com.sg/

Hi hana,

my hollow tiles are being replaced, hence if u want to hear hollow tiles, not much, but a word of caution for replacing tiles, my tiler didnt do a good job, now replaced tiles are rather uneven.

u can come and see uneven tiles on thurs if u want before they rectify.(That is if they rectify).

=) cheers

Actually hor, dis 1 can b included in e wardrobe design if e ID had planned & worked out e internal compartment 4 u de leh.

Some men even opt 2 hav 'toufu' boxes w or w/o glass top, can put expensive watches or rings.

!!

Hi Mr Jacky,

Never think so far at that point of time ma. As for the toufu box i will suggest to my "MAN" but i dont think he have any expensive watch or rings. :~

Babymaro2003

Wow so happening :P Never log in for soooooooooo long cos computer down :(

Now surfing using company computer

tension_z, sorry my bomb shelter is not up yet hopefully by tis weekend then I inform u ok

meowie, I also want to know where to get the knife and how much is cost thks...btw think u can collect the door tis sat cos the PD door guy is coming to install soon.

But how u want to transport to ur hse?

Hi,

I am changing the blum hinges by myself..cost of blum hinges plus soft closing is ard $4. If you call up blum at Ubi, they will direct you to their authorised seller which is @ Upper Bukit Timah Road. If you intend to chg your drawers that has already been installed to blum runners, then you can't changed it. Unless you changed the whole drawer set.. :P

If you are willing to spend more, they have another soft closing hinges Hafele which is more EX and better than blum, ard $6...Just a soft touch and the door will closed by itself..

are your cabinets up already and you are changing the existing hinges to blum's hinges??? will it fit???

Hi Babymaro,

Can let me know where u bought tis jewellery thingy? Wanna check if they got a crossover bet wat u & meowie got cos besides watches etc, I got earrings ... Tks.

Hi hana79,

I brought it at South bridge road 46 Carpentry street. I only saw this 2 design at the shop yesterday. You can call christine to check before popping by.

Babymaro2003 :P

meowie,

any idea how much is this knife?

they currently have a promotion at united square.. plastic cutting board + slicer + 2 knife for $259 i think..

i like their blade... white in color de.. :(

meowie, I also want to know where to get the knife and how much is cost thks...btw think u can collect the door tis sat cos the PD door guy is coming to install soon.

But how u want to transport to ur hse?

hi girl.. so sorry.. i forgot to inform u that the door no need le... my contractor managed to make my old door swee swee... so no need change door le.. :P sorry sorry... the price is as stated..

Edited by meowie49

Hi Toppie,

What kind of grills you did? can't really find type that suits the window all cos of the ugly bars tha HDB did. Even my 80yr old auntie says HDB is tupid why Condo can like that but we need have a fence behind our window..SighZz :P

Most of the designs quite standard...dunno how it looks if its horizontal grillies on top and verticle on the bottom. :(

Hi howlupjac,

Cant get the exact shade like HDB's but there are similar range. Not sure if the HDB officer who attended to you when you collected the keys advised you this: There are only 3 designs you can use for your grills. At first when I told my contractor about the restriction, she was quite surprise cos my house dun face the main road. But when she called to check again, she was given the same ans. So make sure when you do your grills, you got to check if it is against HDB restriction.

The grills definitely dun look nice if you are the "dun like grills" type. But it is better if there are young kids around, frequent friends visits with kids or planning for kids soon.

Hi howlupjac,

Cant get the exact shade like HDB's but there are similar range. Not sure if the HDB officer who attended to you when you collected the keys advised you this: There are only 3 designs you can use for your grills. At first when I told my contractor about the restriction, she was quite surprise cos my house dun face the main road. But when she called to check again, she was given the same ans. So make sure when you do your grills, you got to check if it is against HDB restriction.

The grills definitely dun look nice if you are the "dun like grills" type. But it is better if there are young kids around, frequent friends visits with kids or planning for kids soon.

huh.. 3 designs? :P ohhh... mine is somehow customised design.. die liao... :(

DSC00085.jpg

like that can??

Edited by meowie49

huh.. 3 designs? :P ohhh... mine is somehow customised design.. die liao... :(

Have you done up yours? If not can still change? Your HDB officer never tell you? Actually the 3 designs not much of choice cos due to height of our window, other design would look very ugly. Thats y u saw my house one...sigh! Wonder which HDB designer chose the 3 designs :notti:

Have you done up yours? If not can still change? Your HDB officer never tell you? Actually the 3 designs not much of choice cos due to height of our window, other design would look very ugly. Thats y u saw my house one...sigh! Wonder which HDB designer chose the 3 designs :bleah:

toppie,

see the photo i posted in the previous post. My grilles was up yesterday.. hahaha ... what a good timing... :unsure::unsure:

btw, can u advice us which are the 3 design?

Edited by meowie49

toppie,

see the photo i posted in the previous post. My grilles was up yesterday.. hahaha ... what a good timing... :unsure::unsure:

btw, can u advice us which are the 3 design?

I'm using company's pc, unable to view any pic. I dun hv the hard copy with me. But I made a soft copy using my hp camera. I try to see if I can construct any into this forum.

I'm using company's pc, unable to view any pic. I dun hv the hard copy with me. But I made a soft copy using my hp camera. I try to see if I can construct any into this forum.

hi toppie,

thanks and keep us updated :unsure: