Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

tension,

what is ur dog allergic to? that day u mention cannot get out of house right?? Am thinking of organising a dog run 1 weekday evening.. maybe zanie, shivan , babymaro, coco_mybibi etc can join in? hehee...

weekday evening? won't it be dark already when everyone gets home? I thought you would organise another one last Sunday morning since the previous Sunday was raining but didn't receive any sms from you :bleah:

Week nights will be better if we just go to the sky garden and klkk (kia lai kia ke) :rofl:

If you want, we can also bring our dogs for walk all the way to Balestier / Whampoh via the TPY Garden... I've done it before... Takes about 1 hr to go there and back... Good exercise for both dog and human... :notti:

Edited by shivan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my dog not allergic to anything, just that I seldom let her go evening walks, cos my working time not regular, I scared bring her down one time, she will want to go every evening. my dog very qia kind..(pampered bah)

=) I think Sunday Morning or afternoon, or evening is good,

weekday abit tight =)

hi shivan n tension,

weekend dog run a lot of ppl de wor... yeah... think we can walk far far to balestier (hope i dun have to carry her on the way back). :P

ok, will organise 1 soon :D

last night, hubby made suki n cookie some beef balls with french toast n salad. lol ... she eat until plate clean clean :D

Hi,

I, as well as some other neighbours, changed our hinges at $10 per hinge. It is different from the normal hinge coz there are welding involved. To me, I feel it does help. When I saw the uncle wacking the hinges, I was really shocked. 3 knocks with the hammer and 1 hinges come falling off. :dunno:

No point waste so much on reno to save up 90bucks to regret later... :unsure:

Hi , do you still have the contact number of the person who change the hinges ?

Hi all

Here's a picture of us with Dr Ng during the RC housewarming party at Blk 79C a few months back.

Drng.jpg

Dear neighbours,

1) I'm helping my friend to sell his Brand New Special Edition

Ferrari Hp. Signed contract with Singtel on 24 Jun (with receipt)

Starting the bid at $450.

RP = $460

1st come 1st serve. Hurry!!

Read the HWZ link below for more info:

http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/vie...cid=9&id=10871

2) I'm also selling a $400 Atlas (Bose) voucher.

Please pm me your offer. Thanks.

Btw, I just installed the Bose lifestyle system and

it rockzzz!! Machiam like watching movie!!

Edited by Yeoman

Hi , do you still have the contact number of the person who change the hinges ?

You should be able to find the contact number if you look back a few pages back.

I had posted it earlier. Anyway,here it is again : Mr Kor - 91541869.

You should be able to find the contact number if you look back a few pages back.

I had posted it earlier. Anyway,here it is again : Mr Kor - 91541869.

Hi Yeoman , thanks for the info ... :)

Hana, u r so funny. =) in Sg how could i use that kind of heater??

I shall see the 2nd month bill for comparison.

this is scary!

Any more dog gatherings, must call me ok?

Hi Tenz,

Yeah, man.. felt I was typing a reply tat din feel quite right (abt fan heaters) until 'Ding'! it occured to me it's Shower heaters :bangwall:

I'm indeed a creature of habits. Why? Recall when I 1st return frm o/seas & told frens 2go ahead & order@cafeteria when they asked if carrot cake's ok. (Not hvg da chance 2c/eat it for years tho I went home every yr) Silly me was indeed shocked 2c da Fried variety when I was expectin da Cake variety w cream & a cuppa to top it off since it was tea time!

NOW, if any1 say "carrot cake", i can only tink of fried rectangular dimsum variety@ restaurants or, egg-fried kind@ hawker ctr (these days i seldom tink of "dessert" carrot cake - thick cream fattening mah. Carbo in local carrot cake vs. Fat in dessert carrot cake, haha). Over da yrs, my Engrish oso deteriorated to Shingrish, sob!

Ok, do keep us informed on ur nxt bill & All da Best w ur doggie walkin sessions, k? Did I mention ur doggie's v. cute? No wonder Babymaro likes her so much : )

Hi Hana,

not sure leh... was pretty shocked to see the bills too.. am waiting patiently for next mth bill to check if the meter reading was taken wrongly...

hahahaa... :P

Hi Meowie,

Hope u got positive news on ur nxt bill. Any good news to u, is gd news indeed to me! :dancingqueen:

Edited by Hana79

Hi all

Here's a picture of us with Dr Ng during the RC housewarming party at Blk 79C a few months back.

Drng.jpg

Hi Alister,

Nice pic. I was@ event too but mayb u guys took pic b4 I arrive OR, when I was talkin w da RC chair after he followed up from Dr Ng's conversation w me. Earlier, after Strawberry initiated talk w Dr Ng abt Child Care Ctrs, i broached da topic of a Sheltered Bridge linking our Blk 79 & opp blk 177.. so as 2facilitate da young & old goin to school/MRT/bus terminal on rainy dayz. Da RC staff answered some qns then left us alone whereby we luk down@ da junction & Dr Ng asked while I tried to point out potential locations where they can possibly build a bridge.

Da Minister said there may be feasibility probs (too near junction), aesthetic probs (bridge too short, wil luk weird/unsightly). If not, go underground (tunnel) like 40 storeys in Lor 2 (he say wil be expensive).. I conveyed my suggestion tat his men/experts study for da convenience &/ safety of folks@ 79 during da wet seasons.

It's oso there tat I met frenly Strawberry & HB, Shirl.. & da short hair lady in pink, tink her name's M.. (sorry can't reveal more online), all frm Blk C. Not forgettin Pr.. w lovely crystal light who open hse & showed us ard, Tks.

BTW Alister, which1 is u? Guy on left/right? Wat, da elderly but wise lookin gentleman?? (i never guessed..) We were prob intro'd but there were so many new faces cos my 1st time there.. hope da nice ppl in pic understand, Tks. :yamseng:

Edited by Hana79

Hi Tenz,

Ok, do keep us informed on ur nxt bill & All da Best w ur doggie walkin sessions, k? Did I mention ur doggie's v. cute? No wonder Babymaro likes her so much : )

- my neighbour dog very e irritating/nuisance, although its a small dog but its kinda fierce.

- everytime anybody walk pass their door, e dog wil bark, those loud loud type.

- their direct neighbour (door 2 door) havnt move in yet. If move in, i wonder how?

- got twice, wen e dog was not leased, at e corridor, it dashed 4ward at mi, barked & gif those 'arg arg' sound. i nearly wana kick e dog. :help:

- wen all dis happens, e owner simply call out e dog name & pull e dog's tail.

:wacko:

Hi all Blk 79 residents,

My friend forwarded me this link to another forum which i think is an architect's forum.

Inside this thread features some splendid photos of our beloved blocks. Look out for those panaromic photos! those are very well taken! :)

Feel so proud of it!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=534435

- oh, was trying 2 source where can i find photos on e construction stage? Then u refresh our memory.

- it was discussed quite sometime ago.

- hopefully, e pix can b included in my upcuming blog.

:notti:

Hi Alister,

Nice pic. I was@ event too but mayb u guys took pic b4 I arrive OR, when I was talkin w da RC chair after he followed up from Dr Ng's conversation w me. Earlier, after Strawberry initiated talk w Dr Ng abt Child Care Ctrs, i broached da topic of a Sheltered Bridge linking our Blk 79 & opp blk 177.. so as 2facilitate da young & old goin to school/MRT/bus terminal on rainy dayz. Da RC staff answered some qns then left us alone whereby we luk down@ da junction & Dr Ng asked while I tried to point out potential locations where they can possibly build a bridge.

Da Minister said there may be feasibility probs (too near junction), aesthetic probs (bridge too short, wil luk weird/unsightly). If not, go underground (tunnel) like 40 storeys in Lor 2 (he say wil be expensive).. I conveyed my suggestion tat his men/experts study for da convenience &/ safety of folks@ 79 during da wet seasons.

BTW Alister, which1 is u? Guy on left/right? Wat, da elderly but wise lookin gentleman?? (i never guessed..) We were prob intro'd but there were so many new faces cos my 1st time there.. hope da nice ppl in pic understand, Tks. :yamseng:

- wow. Gd suggestions. :good::idea:

- dat 1 is Alister?

- din noe, stay higher, get older faster.

:lol::lol::lol:

hi hana,

i had the carrot cake misunderstanding before too..

hahaha...anyway, babymaro just came to my house yesterday with her cute dog as well.

hi jacky,

hmmm....i guess as dogs' owner, we need to have some awareness bah.

when i just moved in, my dog cannot get used to the new environment, so she tends to be bark.

at first, i put her cage in the kitchen as i have a slightly longer kitchen according to the floor plan.

but i guess my dog didnt really like it, so she barked.

then my neighbour came to talk to me about it, but not in the nice nice tone lo.

she asked me to put muzzle on the dog or use electric choke..

i think the solution quite terrible, so i shift the cage to my room instead,

at the expense of laminted flooring. u know pee cannot toouch laminated flooring.

but what is laminated flooring as compared to the love you have for ur own pet?

so bring her in, for the whole 1 week, i hug her to sleep so that she wont disturb my neighbour.

in fact the next day, the neighbour came over to apologise for her bad tone when she realised

that we did take the effort to take care of our pet.

that is what we wanted, harmony.

but i told neighbour, my dog instinct for stranger loitering outside my flat can never go wrong,

once she sniff people outside my door, she will bark.

i shouldnt buy a door bell.hehe.

my another neighbour likes my dog too as my dog can pre-warn u danger like fire, strangers.

well... =) good day.

Hi Alister,

It's oso there tat I met frenly Strawberry & HB, Shirl.. & da short hair lady in pink, tink her name's M.. (sorry can't reveal more online), all frm Blk C. Not forgettin Pr.. w lovely crystal light who open hse & showed us ard, Tks.

Ha. Now I remember you. Yes, we did talk on that day.

As for who is me. Clue - one with black hair lah. Alto I old, I not that old leh. The white hair handsome man is Strawberry FIL.

Are you going for the 13th July gathering at our 12th floor garden ? Anyone going beside the ones I know (Strawberry, Almonddust, Ms White, Zanie) ?

Edited by alister

hi yeoman, how much did mr kor charge you for each hinge?

I was charged $15 per hinge, right price not?

I heard some negative comments from sengkang dot com leh, how u find him so far?