Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

weekday : evening abt 5-6pm...

saturday : morning abt 9-10am...

sunday : evening abt 5-6pm...

hehe... not everyday also ar.... so perhap when we fix an outing, then u join us bah... :notti:

wat breed is ur dog?

:seeya:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats man. The light at the end of the tunnel is finally upon u. :thumbs up:

My reno is going to be complete by this sat. Abit of additional carpentry and painting and solid surface top and electrical stuffs. Everything seems to be ok and up to expectations. :notti:

Congrats man. The light at the end of the tunnel is finally upon u. :thumbs up:

Thanks man! This reno process made me lose about 2kg man. Stressful time :notti:

Hopefully your reno will be smooth sailing :notti:

My reno is going to be complete by this sat. Abit of additional carpentry and painting and solid surface top and electrical stuffs. Everything seems to be ok and up to expectations. :notti:

congrats, the worse is over man.

Saw your reno blog, look forward to see

the real stuff.

:sport-smiley-003:

Haha. Hope so too. Find 1 day, organise an open-hse to ur unit look-look-see-see :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway, advance apologies to my immediate neighbours (if any here) cos i'll be starting reno next wk! (hopefully) Pls bear with it. :P

Thanks man! This reno process made me lose about 2kg man. Stressful time :notti:

Haha. Hope so too. Find 1 day, organise an open-hse to ur unit look-look-see-see :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway, advance apologies to my immediate neighbours (if any here) cos i'll be starting reno next wk! (hopefully) Pls bear with it. :P

Haha ok sure... anyway if u wanna pop by to steal ideas, do feel free but i will standby Babymaro's winnie to stand guard and bite you. :bleah:

- i dun think she hav moved in. Cos every time i walk along tpy ctrl, can only see ur unit's lights on, hers olways off.

- unless, she's e lomantic type or wana cut dn on electrical bill.

:notti:

Hi Meowie,

Like Jacky said, I hv not moved in yet.. busy so, only go maybe once a wk/fortnight. Will go later tis wk, maybe we can catch up over a cuppa, if ur free.

_____

Jacky, I not so lomantic la. If I ard, shud at least hv flicker of light frm my crystal ball/disco light :dancingqueen: But if Meowie tells me nxt mth bill oso high, 2save elec, I may jus hv my horfun dinner in da dark (copy u-know-who lah)!

Yo bro, how's your reno?

Everything going smoothly?

Yes, my gate does have the tight feeling..

Think its because of the new hinges..

My initial problem is that the duro lock can't even

fit properly to my gate. Mr Kor was kind enough

to help me knock here twist there to close up the

gap for the gate so as to fit in the lock.

He even help me to file off some part of the gate to ensure

the lock will open smoothly (one turn of keyknob will trigger

the lock to open fully).

Hi Drac & Yeoman,

Tho HDB did hv their say abt our gates & hinges, tis Kor fella quite helpful to YM, get his Duro lock 2function smoothly, gd service!

Drac,

Congratz on ur near completion! Can lose weight ah? Me like no diff, haha... must check weighing scale. But u & wife no nid2 lose anymore, oredi so slim!

Kpo ur hse.. Count me in! Last time our group only kpo Yeoman, Liana's... hses, never see urs. :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by Hana79

Hi Meowie,

Like Jacky said, I hv not moved in yet.. busy so, only go maybe once a wk/fortnight. Will go later tis wk, maybe we can catch up over a cuppa, if ur free.

yupz sure... just text me b4hand :P

Haha, I'm not afraid of Winnie cos I have the perfect counter for that => my gf! U should have seen how 'guai' Winnie was when my gf was playing with her. :thumbs up:

Anyway, will be waiting for the big 'tour' of ur hse. :rolleyes:

Haha ok sure... anyway if u wanna pop by to steal ideas, do feel free but i will standby Babymaro's winnie to stand guard and bite you. :bleah:

Hi,

Any motorcyclist here who purchase season parking but encounter no parking lots?

hi new to this forum. me also staying in 79E.

so anyone going to this sunday lunch gathering?

What's this lunch gathering about? :dunno:

Where will it be held?? :dunno:

What's this lunch gathering about? :dunno:

Where will it be held?? :dunno:

It will be at 12th floor gardening. Guest of Honor --- Dr Ng. You can check details from the Notice Board beside the lift, just saw it yesterday.

Just read through few pages of chit-chat, still didn't know got so many information, until one of my friend staying at 79A told me.

I discovered that by using those TV cable provided by HDB will have better reception.

I not sure roughly during May, any of you encountered power failure for a few times. If not wrong only those staying @ #xx-61 affected. (Sorry I had not completed reading all the pages. :sport-smiley-004: )

Edited by yhw22