Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Do people really need to care of any acceptance of any ah mao ah gou? But People will definitely care of what you did when you started to use bambo to push down rubbsh and be a 79 :jawdrop: killer littler if you hit somebody.

Take care

i never knew paper can kill. But wat u said indeed made sense and i will take note not to use bamboo to push those rubbish down. So, in ur opinion, what else can i do? :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i never knew paper can kill. But wat u said indeed made sense and i will take note not to use bamboo to push those rubbish down. So, in ur opinion, what else can i do? :unsure:

Pick up the paper, need to say more?

Dear TPY,

If she could pick up the paper from the ledge, don't you think she would have done so already? Do you think she'll still need to use a bamboo pole to push it off the ledge??

And may i know what apparatus are you using to pick up stray rubbish/papers from your ledge? I'm sure lots of neighbours would appreciate the info for such an ingenious tool! Taking into consideration of the distance between the windows and the ledge, I don't suppose you're using a food tong? charcoal tong? tree pruning scissors?

I suppose with all the dusty reno works going on, making the ledge dirty and dusty, you will be climbing out over onto the ledge to mop it? Or maybe can get your domestic helper to assist with such a dangerous act instead? :dunno:

Long time no logged on. Almost heart attack since the pages almost double!

Yes! I dun understand how come got so much rubbish everywhere :dunno: I stay mid-floor so not very badly affected. But but but... Everymorning, the cleaning worker gives me a BIG SORROWFUL FRUSTRATED sigh when I see him at the lift lobby... because he has to clear so much rubbish

Aii... I feel bad too but I can only do my part of not littering... I am sure dust bin has been around long enough for everyone to know how to use it...

- main entrance door laminated c/w ABS trimmings?

:jawdrop:

- i think its e 1st in 79.

:lol:

- u mean e existing lockset canot b used?

- so how's e overall workmanship?

:rolleyes:

Hi Jacky

ya..laminated with abs trimming -> according to the contractor...overall ok lor..just that he mounted the door handle abit slanted...for the overall workmanship i guess u come by and have a look..im not sure how to rate the workmanship hehe...just happy that its black...

as for the existing lockset..i tink can use back but i dun think its nice with black so we changed it..prefer the stainless steel look...

as waht gui99 say- we have to clean the door quite often hehe :notti:

Hello neighbours..

My reno is almost up.. left some paintings to be touch up.. and a few glass panel and electrical works..

BTW.. Do ur experience that the the power circuit tends to trip often?

Cos i've been to my house a few nights.. and sometimes when i switch on certain lights, the power just trip.. wonder if its common or my electrician didnt do a good job? One thing is that i got alot of lights around the house.. hmm

And also how much roughly does it cost to install window grill? Any feedback on ktypes and kinds of window grill..

Thanks

I'll be shifting most of my things tmr.. should be anytime can move in..

At last reno is completing soon.. next will be furniture hunting and lots of cleaning up of the house..

When its more ready hope to invite all neighbours.. erm will there be any house hoping? Hee.. i missed those house hoping days..

Dear TPY,

If she could pick up the paper from the ledge, don't you think she would have done so already? Do you think she'll still need to use a bamboo pole to push it off the ledge??

And may i know what apparatus are you using to pick up stray rubbish/papers from your ledge? I'm sure lots of neighbours would appreciate the info for such an ingenious tool! Taking into consideration of the distance between the windows and the ledge, I don't suppose you're using a food tong? charcoal tong? tree pruning scissors?

I suppose with all the dusty reno works going on, making the ledge dirty and dusty, you will be climbing out over onto the ledge to mop it? Or maybe can get your domestic helper to assist with such a dangerous act instead? :dunno:

precisely my point... if there are such tools, i dun mind buying.. so long as my ledge is kept clean.

TPY, use ur mouth to pick up paper ar? talk is cheap leh... when i ask for some USEFUL suggestion, ur reply is equivalent to NO REPLY... if you do not have any suggestion... you can always opt to DIAM DIAM.... if there is an option to pick up the paper THAT WAS THROWN by someone ELSE, of coz i would. :furious:

Long time no logged on. Almost heart attack since the pages almost double!

Yes! I dun understand how come got so much rubbish everywhere :dunno: I stay mid-floor so not very badly affected. But but but... Everymorning, the cleaning worker gives me a BIG SORROWFUL FRUSTRATED sigh when I see him at the lift lobby... because he has to clear so much rubbish

Aii... I feel bad too but I can only do my part of not littering... I am sure dust bin has been around long enough for everyone to know how to use it...

hi icylim,

ya lor.. dunno why ppl just like to throw rubbish out of the window.. and the lower floor ppl like me n mswhite, we have to suffer :bangwall:

Hello neighbours..

My reno is almost up.. left some paintings to be touch up.. and a few glass panel and electrical works..

Cos i've been to my house a few nights.. and sometimes when i switch on certain lights, the power just trip.. wonder if its common or my electrician didnt do a good job? One thing is that i got alot of lights around the house.. hmm

And also how much roughly does it cost to install window grill? Any feedback on ktypes and kinds of window grill..

Thanks

At last reno is completing soon.. next will be furniture hunting and lots of cleaning up of the house..

When its more ready hope to invite all neighbours.. erm will there be any house hoping? Hee.. i missed those house hoping days..

hiya ryuki,

congratz on the almost completion of ur flat.. regarding the power trip, i think it shouldnt be like that. you should clarify with ur electrician wor.

Window grills for my house is abt 800+.

House hoping ar... i dun mind open house for u all la... but after moving in.. you know la.. MESSY!! hahaha... empty house still look the nicest.. :P

Hello neighbours..

Thanks

Congrats ryuki! :D

Mine also the same, completed but with afew paint touch ups, electrical works and glass panel too.

Meowie house must go see see ah, very nice! :good::good:

Anyway to those whom wanna come see my house, can come this sunday. PM me if interested ah. Hehe... :D

Saturday is house cleaning day, anyway i have moved in already :sport-smiley-004:

:yamseng:

Oh yeah! Window Grille can go look for Central Aluminium. Alot of contractors and ID go there too. Direct should be cheaper :D

Hi Ryuki,

Better have your lights checked. To have trips is not normal hehe, something is wrong somewhere.

We had the same problem one night, a whole stretch of PLCs tripped. Got the electrician in, and he started blaming 'this kind of china lights no good ah'. But I was there the whole time when they rectified, then found out its their workmanship, didn't connect points properly, hahaha..then he paisey because his worker at fault...so nice nice to me after that.

Better get it checked, don't want to start a fire next time! :P

Hello neighbours..

Hi coco_mybibi,

I also dont know lay. Should not be fibre lo. That day we bring her urban pooch at balestier, she ate chicken meat ball. Dont know is it winnie dont get used to wet food that why LS lo. She always eat dry food at home. Thank for the concern. How your reno? I want pop by kpo lay. Hee :notti:

Babymaro2003

Hi Vlanze,

Winnie LS maybe not used to have wet food lo, not becos of my new neighbour la. But i will train winnie to bark and stare at them everytime cos they are very irritating.Hahaha. Like jacky neighbour.

Be patience young man.

Babymaro2003

my reno completed, now bz cleaning and getting ready to move in. I am there every sat, can sms me and come over :)

inconsiderate neighbours above me drilling their MBR now and I pai seh go tell them... so bear with the noise.. no choice

Hi tension,

Winnie LS lor. Bring her go vet yesterday. Spend $67-00. I think she look better today before i go work, vet said this 3 days no treats for her, only dry food allowed. Thanks for the concern.

Babymaro2003

Hi baby maro,

Normally i'll board and groom my doggie there... probably yr doggie not use to the wet food ba.. :unsure: Is she alright now? ;)

Edited by droplets

For those who went to the Singapore Flyer today,

we have uploaded the photos. Please pm me ur email so i cna invite u all to view the photo. Thanks.

Congrats ryuki! :D

Mine also the same, completed but with afew paint touch ups, electrical works and glass panel too.

Meowie house must go see see ah, very nice! :good::good:

Anyway to those whom wanna come see my house, can come this sunday. PM me if interested ah. Hehe... :D

Saturday is house cleaning day, anyway i have moved in already :sport-smiley-004:

Oh yeah! Window Grille can go look for Central Aluminium. Alot of contractors and ID go there too. Direct should be cheaper :D

Bro, welcome to the neighbourhood.

:seeya:

- Home Care Solution - Reaching Aid / Grabber

reacher_EZCarex.JPG

769600110s_copy_bdc0.jpg

Perhaps an apparatus like this reaching aid/grabber might help in getting the debris off the ledge. When we went for an ElderCare program at Jurong Medical Centre, we saw a sample like that at their Home Care Solution Corner.

I'm not sure how useful is this suggestion as I won't know if the apparatus recommended would reach the debris on the ledge.

Also, I do not know how much does one of such apparatus cost in Singapore. The town council and RC could probably get together to make such apparatus available for loan by residents who needed them. Good suggestion? :notti:

At the end of the day, the thing that bugs me would be having to clear someone else's rubbish! I'd be totally grossed out if I'd to clear stuff like used condoms, soiled panty liners, diapers and the like off the ledge! :wacko:

Come to think of it, all of you staying at that block having the same problem could get together to file a joint complaint with photographs and perhaps suggest to town council how to tackle this problem.

Litter bugs ought to be penalized! 8|

Shame them, make them wear CWO vest and clean the block and ledges for 3 months! :yeah:

Ok, reach my daily quota of evil suggestions, back to reading threads posted about doors. :sport-smiley-004:

precisely my point... if there are such tools, i dun mind buying.. so long as my ledge is kept clean.

Dear neighbours,

Anyone of you has any clues how to connect TV & SCV

to HTS such that even when we watch tv we can enjoy the

surround sound?

By right, my connections were done up nicely and able to

do the above. However, it suddenly didnt work recently..

Now can only enjoy my surround sound while playing DVD/cd only..

Perhaps i accidently change some settings??

Really no clue what happened... :(

ANy experts in HTS? Bonkitty hubby? meepok? :sport-smiley-004: