Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dun tell me Winnie LS cos of your new neighbour? Tsk tsk. :D

Hi tension,

Winnie LS lor. Bring her go vet yesterday. Spend $67-00. I think she look better today before i go work, vet said this 3 days no treats for her, only dry food allowed. Thanks for the concern.

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Anyway, have a question for all. My reno has just started and my HDB defects have not been rectified. I have submitted the list for 3 wks liao. The svc ctr at 79C told me they will get it done b4 this wk and in the worst case, my reno and their rectification works can go concurrently. Till now...nothing! Been there to complain twice...that uncle kept giving me the same excuse...have arranged for some1 to go over the next day liao. **** pissed about the same lame excuse everytime. Lucky only minor defects. Is there any other channels to complain? :bangwall:

Anyway, have a question for all. My reno has just started and my HDB defects have not been rectified. I have submitted the list for 3 wks liao. The svc ctr at 79C told me they will get it done b4 this wk and in the worst case, my reno and their rectification works can go concurrently. Till now...nothing! Been there to complain twice...that uncle kept giving me the same excuse...have arranged for some1 to go over the next day liao. **** pissed about the same lame excuse everytime. Lucky only minor defects. Is there any other channels to complain? :bangwall:

hi,

you may consider trying what I did. I will personally go to the Service Centre and insists they tell me when. I make sure they call contractor n confirm timing n date. My rectification is also done AFTER my reno. So, it is ok. Dun worry abt that. :P

Hi all

Didnt get to join the gathering ...missed again!! mayb next time..hoe you guyz had a great time

Hi Tensionz:

Reno completed..just minor minor things to do up...such as shelving for bomb shelter, glass panel to put on top of the half wall/divider in MBR and furniture. All this will be done bit by bit...now no budget...hehe

Hi Carelinwen:

Yeah we did the door finally!!! But not as nice as Gui99..haiz...we wanted the laminates with design but expensive so we got the plain black...simple lor...we went to upper changi to buy the door handle and lock- damage is $185..for mine the sides of the door is laminated with ABS trimming....feel free to drop by my place...not sure if you have my number ...will PM u...

Yeah we did the door finally!!! But not as nice as Gui99..haiz...we wanted the laminates with design but expensive so we got the plain black...simple lor...we went to upper changi to buy the door handle and lock- damage is $185..for mine the sides of the door is laminated with ABS trimming....

- main entrance door laminated c/w ABS trimmings?

:jawdrop:

- i think its e 1st in 79.

:lol:

- u mean e existing lockset canot b used?

- so how's e overall workmanship?

:rolleyes:

Hi ms_white

Actually, i am a little confused. You meant your glass panels (from the outside) has holes, or more correctly, small glass chips that look like holes, and you strongly suspect it is caused by debris from above?

If that's the case, I think you should perhaps write an official letter via email to TC and ask for advise on how to proceed on this? Critically, can you take a good pic of these 'holes'? A pic can represent a thousand words.

Hi CraB

Yeah..they're small holes caused by glass that has chipped off. I wonder if TC will look into this or will they say this is what I've to bear with for staying on lower floor.

I've tried taking photo...but it's blur as I need to focus very very near. I tried to focus further and move in but still failed. Hmmm... :dunno:

Sorry but what kind of response is this?! Its bothering on rudeness, dear friend.

Haha! TPY's reply is never friendly but direct. Ignore or annoyed...I choose the formal cos used to it liao. ;)

Hi all

Didnt get to join the gathering ...missed again!! mayb next time..hoe you guyz had a great time

Hi Tensionz:

Reno completed..just minor minor things to do up...such as shelving for bomb shelter, glass panel to put on top of the half wall/divider in MBR and furniture. All this will be done bit by bit...now no budget...hehe

Hi Carelinwen:

Yeah we did the door finally!!! But not as nice as Gui99..haiz...we wanted the laminates with design but expensive so we got the plain black...simple lor...we went to upper changi to buy the door handle and lock- damage is $185..for mine the sides of the door is laminated with ABS trimming....feel free to drop by my place...not sure if you have my number ...will PM u...

Errmm i think yours looks better than mine lor :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I think the door handle looks very unique leh.....

Haha but welcome to the "Have to clean the main door regularly" club.

Dirt and dust looks very obvious hence you have to wipe the main door regularly.

how come LS? gave too much fibre alr?

Hi coco_mybibi,

I also dont know lay. Should not be fibre lo. That day we bring her urban pooch at balestier, she ate chicken meat ball. Dont know is it winnie dont get used to wet food that why LS lo. She always eat dry food at home. Thank for the concern. How your reno? I want pop by kpo lay. Hee :notti:

Babymaro2003

Hi Vlanze,

Winnie LS maybe not used to have wet food lo, not becos of my new neighbour la. But i will train winnie to bark and stare at them everytime cos they are very irritating.Hahaha. Like jacky neighbour.

Be patience young man.

Babymaro2003

Thanks for taking the time to take the pic

and post it in the forum.

Greatly appreciated. :yamseng:

Hi yeoman,

Did you see us yesterday evening at the mscp? I think i saw your wife in the car. going out par tor ar?

Babymaro2003

Hi tension,

Winnie LS lor. Bring her go vet yesterday. Spend $67-00. I think she look better today before i go work, vet said this 3 days no treats for her, only dry food allowed. Thanks for the concern.

Babymaro2003

Hi babymaro,

Think the 4 of us are quite fated hor? :sport-smiley-018:

Think we bumped into one another for at least 3 times since

moving in.

Saw you guys in the carpark again yesterday with

your winnie. Hope she's feeling much better.

Hi babymaro,

Think the 4 of us are quite fated hor? :sport-smiley-018:

Think we bumped into one another for at least 3 times since

moving in.

Saw you guys in the carpark again yesterday with

your winnie. Hope she's feeling much better.

Hi yeoman,

Ya, we always bumped into each other so often. Winnie went back with us to my mum place yesterday, she is much better. Thanks for the concern.

Babymaro2003

haha groovygenie,

just get use to it.. TPY is like tat de...lower EQ, higher "lameness"... :P

I think your SQ is higher ( Survival quoatient) as you know how to pass rubbish to others... ( litter killer?)

I think your SQ is higher ( Survival quoatient) as you know how to pass rubbish to others... ( litter killer?)

yup :D

my SQ is as high as ur "lameness". There is no denial for that :D

i have learn to accept ppl comment positively as you urged us to. So have u started learning what you have been preaching? Have u started to accept what ppl see u as? :unsure::unsure:

yup :D

my SQ is as high as ur "lameness". There is no denial for that :D

i have learn to accept ppl comment positively as you urged us to. So have u started learning what you have been preaching? Have u started to accept what ppl see u as? :unsure::unsure:

Do people really need to care of any acceptance of any ah mao ah gou? But People will definitely care of what you did when you started to use bambo to push down rubbsh and be a 79 :jawdrop: killer littler if you hit somebody.

Take care

Edited by TPY