Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

oic..thanks... did anyone tried the shop between TPY177 furniture and the bak kut teh shop?

they duplicate keys,repair bags and sewing m/c...

I duplicated directly opposite our block. 1 key is $1.5. Since I made 21 keys, the nice lady charge me $1:20.

Ask around the neighbourhood, all charging $1.5. The one at the under the shelter towards KFC charge me $2. Siao!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oic..thanks... did anyone tried the shop between TPY177 furniture and the bak kut teh shop?

they duplicate keys,repair bags and sewing m/c...

bak kut teh shop, lot of pple from 79 had tried. most said so so and expensive. one thing to add on the hygiene of the food. every day morning around 7am walk pass it, you will see vegetables laying on the floor. although got put plastic bag or pack in newspaper. but who know those pple passing by it. plus that stretch of walkways almost every morning got dogs ****. so be careful when you walk pass. this morning walk pass also got dogs ****. from the look, like look someone got huang jin on it. :notti:

hmmm, which stall you referring to got repair bags? is it expensive?

Edited by yhw22

bak kut teh shop, lot of pple from 79 had tried. most said so so and expensive. one thing to add on the hygiene of the food. every day morning around 7am walk pass it, you will see vegetables laying on the floor. although got put plastic bag or pack in newspaper. but who know those pple passing by it. plus that stretch of walkways almost every morning got dogs ****. so be careful when you walk pass. this morning walk pass also got dogs ****. from the look, like look someone got huang jin on it. :notti:

hmmm, which stall you referring to got repair bags? is it expensive?

sho kii shop beside the carpark entrance and TPY177 furniture shops..

they also duplicate keys, repair sewing m/c, mend shoes, sell locks and etc...

i'm narrowing down my hunt for id to Alvin of U-Home and Gary of G-Plan. Both are from IMM. anyone here hired them or thier company for reno before? apprieciate if you can gimme some feedback. thanks!

lastly, merry x'mas and a happy new year to all residents of blk 79.

i'm narrowing down my hunt for id to Alvin of U-Home and Gary of G-Plan. Both are from IMM. anyone here hired them or thier company for reno before? apprieciate if you can gimme some feedback. thanks!

lastly, merry x'mas and a happy new year to all residents of blk 79.

Yes, some 79ers had ngaged them. But they dun cum Renotalk 2 chat.

2 mi, they r jus typical contractor firm who call themself ID firm. :wacko:

Company good anot, reliable anot, cheap anot is 1 thing.

Wat matter most is stil e ID/Contractor himself.

1) Can he 'click' with u & wife?

2) Can his design proposal fit ur budget & requirments?

3) Can he assure u of e reno schedule or progress timeline?

4) Can he assure u of e types of materials use & e finishes given?

5) Can he assure u of rectifications of defects w/o compromising, if there r any?

:rolleyes:

Hey neighbours,

- any1 got buy 2nd 'Season Parking Label' for parking at hdb carpark?

- meaning e 'Family Concession' type which is half e price of normal rate.

- any critiria 2 meet in order 2b eligible 2 buy?

:unsure:

Hey neighbours,

- any1 got buy 2nd 'Season Parking Label' for parking at hdb carpark?

- meaning e 'Family Concession' type which is half e price of normal rate.

- any critiria 2 meet in order 2b eligible 2 buy?

:unsure:

Hi bro,

Ya I got it. Criteria is that the secondary lot must be of the HDB of an immediate family member of the car owner. It's worth the buy but downside is that the 2nd season parking is given lower priority compared to normal 1s. :unsure:

Blessed Christmas to all in Blk 79! =)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours as you can see, I am new to the neighbourhood having just moved in.

Talking about Xmas, to all neighbours with children, elderly folks or pregnant wives. Please be very careful when using the pedestrian walkway beside BLK 177, outside the furniture shop on the way to and fro the MRT / interchange. I was nearly run down by an idiotic motorcyclist on Xmas evening while walking back to Blk 79C. :furious: He was riding very fast on the pedestrian pavement and this made me very furious and I shouted at him to tell him to get off the pavement. The motorcyclist not only did not apologize, he challenged me to report him. Frustrated, I called the TPY NPC and feedback to the officer on the other end about this incident and the numerous motorbikes parked illegally there…..

The officer had the cheek to ask me to take pictures of the illegally parked motorcycles and email to Traffic police myself. This remark really pissed me off and I asked the officer sarcastically if he wanted to give me his month end salary since I was doing the police work for him. 8| I told him whether he knew that the problem poses a great danger to residents and pedestrians like myself and asked him whether they would wait till someone gets killed before they would act. Trying to get me off the phone fast, he said he would dispatch a patrol car down to take enforcement action on the motorbikes park illegally (up to 10).

As I needed to go down to popular to get something, I went back down towards the interchange after 20 mins. Guess what, the police never showed up. WTF…

Only then did I notice the full extend of the illegal parking problems by inconsiderate motorist….. almost everyday after that, I would notice at least 10 or more motorcycles parking at the pavement illegally and numerous zipping in and out on the pavement. Isn’t the pedestrian pavement supposed for only pedestrian? I’m wondering why HDB did not install barriers to prevent motorcycles from riding onto the pavement when it is so obvious so many people uses that pavement and why the police from TPY NPC is so lax in their enforcement on this problematic and dangerous area. :furious:

Does anyone know who or which department I should write to to get the problem rectified for the sake of all the children and elderly using that particular pavement?

Edited by she_888

Yes, some 79ers had ngaged them. But they dun cum Renotalk 2 chat.

2 mi, they r jus typical contractor firm who call themself ID firm. :wacko:

Company good anot, reliable anot, cheap anot is 1 thing.

Wat matter most is stil e ID/Contractor himself.

1) Can he 'click' with u & wife?

2) Can his design proposal fit ur budget & requirments?

3) Can he assure u of e reno schedule or progress timeline?

4) Can he assure u of e types of materials use & e finishes given?

5) Can he assure u of rectifications of defects w/o compromising, if there r any?

:rolleyes:

hey jaCKY777, thanks for the advise.

got my keys already. will catch up with you at 79 real soon.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours as you can see, I am new to the neighbourhood having just moved in.

Talking about Xmas, to all neighbours with children, elderly folks or pregnant wives. Please be very careful when using the pedestrian walkway beside BLK 177, outside the furniture shop on the way to and fro the MRT / interchange. I was nearly run down by an idiotic motorcyclist on Xmas evening while walking back to Blk 79C. :furious: He was riding very fast on the pedestrian pavement and this made me very furious and I shouted at him to tell him to get off the pavement. The motorcyclist not only did not apologize, he challenged me to report him. Frustrated, I called the TPY NPC and feedback to the officer on the other end about this incident and the numerous motorbikes parked illegally there…..

The officer had the cheek to ask me to take pictures of the illegally parked motorcycles and email to Traffic police myself. This remark really pissed me off and I asked the officer sarcastically if he wanted to give me his month end salary since I was doing the police work for him. 8| I told him whether he knew that the problem poses a great danger to residents and pedestrians like myself and asked him whether they would wait till someone gets killed before they would act. Trying to get me off the phone fast, he said he would dispatch a patrol car down to take enforcement action on the motorbikes park illegally (up to 10).

As I needed to go down to popular to get something, I went back down towards the interchange after 20 mins. Guess what, the police never showed up. WTF…

Only then did I notice the full extend of the illegal parking problems by inconsiderate motorist….. almost everyday after that, I would notice at least 10 or more motorcycles parking at the pavement illegally and numerous zipping in and out on the pavement. Isn’t the pedestrian pavement supposed for only pedestrian? I’m wondering why HDB did not install barriers to prevent motorcycles from riding onto the pavement when it is so obvious so many people uses that pavement and why the police from TPY NPC is so lax in their enforcement on this problematic and dangerous area. :furious:

Does anyone know who or which department I should write to to get the problem rectified for the sake of all the children and elderly using that particular pavement?

The mentality of our local Matas are if nobody is injured, please DIY and write in to the other relevant authorities which will in-turn "Tai Chi" with u. If someone is injured and not too serious, please call 995 and wait for them to come, if someone is injured seriously or dead then call the Matas. Otherwise we juz got to be extra careful and look left and right whenever you walk on pavements, crossing the traffic lights or especially zebra crossing.

:notti:

Hi coco_mybibi,

Tried to PM u to ask some qns on ur ID - blink23, but ur mailbox seems to be full. Could u email me at kodomopresto@hotmail.com?

Would like to learn more about ur experience with them... am interested to consider them for my ID.. though I dun stay at Toa Payoh :)

Thanks !