Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

not really nice

haha!! so far the feedback for the new BKT in blk 79ers forum are not positive.

if they really close down due to bad business, do we have to be responsible? haha...

think they have no one to blame unless the raise their standard and quality ba.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if they really close down due to bad business, do we have to be responsible? haha...

ya. not nice & too expensive. rather "walk" to the one at balestier.

Just noticed that the BKT shop is opening and closing at irregular hours. Not according to their usual business hours as advertised. Saw the entire place closed and shut by 9pm. Sold out so fast??

But frankly, they have to wake up their chef's idea if they want to stay for the long run. With that kind of miserable sub standard BKT, how to survive? I believe we can all cook better BKT with those instant A1 BKT premix from the supermarkets! They must get their BKT soup stock right and the meat of correct tenderness.

Judging from the few reviews and feedback here, it seems that their BKT is not even of average standard to satisfy the most basic of tastebuds.

Saw 2 police cars and 1 police pick-up at around 9+pm yesterday at the loading area in between 79d and 79e. Any1 knows about anything?

Edited by Vlanze

Saw 2 police cars and 1 police pick-up at around 9+pm yesterday at the loading area in between 79d and 79e. Any1 knows about anything?

And I saw an ambulance infront of blk 79c at around 9.45pm yesterday

Not free fall definitely.

Saw ambulance staff send a man to hospital

At least its a relief.....

But why 3 police cars and an ambulance to send a man to hospital? Is it a fight or the man locked himself in the house?

Hmmm.... sorry i kpo :notti:

At least its a relief.....

But why 3 police cars and an ambulance to send a man to hospital? Is it a fight or the man locked himself in the house?

Hmmm.... sorry i kpo :notti:

dun think it is a fight

saw the relatives came down with him and think they follow him to hospital

79ers, sorry to side track a bit. feel sad abt the Singaporean woman killed in the Mumbai siege.

My Deepest condolences to family of Lo Hwei Yen, 28-year-old Singaporean lawyer Lo Hwei Yen, who was killed in Mumbai's Oberoi Hotel..... :(

79ers, sorry to side track a bit. feel sad abt the Singaporean woman killed in the Mumbai siege.

My Deepest condolences to family of Lo Hwei Yen, 28-year-old Singaporean lawyer Lo Hwei Yen, who was killed in Mumbai's Oberoi Hotel..... :(

She was just there at the wrong place and the wrong time with the brainless gahmen there storming in with Commandos. If things were done properly, deaths could have been minimised. Its a tragic end for her, haiz....

:(

hmm.... this few days so quiet here.

central got celebration tomorrow night

btw, they had just put up Christmas decoration too.

hmm.... this few days so quiet here.

central got celebration tomorrow night

btw, they had just put up Christmas decoration too.

- any other wk, e TPY Ctrl Amphitheatre sure got some functions in 1 form or another.

- now econ dn, more job loses, more ppl got free time, more ppl klkk, more ppl looking 4 'things' 2 do.

- got functions, ppl got work 2 do, relak ppl got better times 2 pass... :sport-smiley-003:

- another noisy wkend 4 mi liao... :o

- e pte development at lor 1A had started work.

- e DBSS site at lor 1A had started 2 fence up olso. Judging frm e 'angle' & 'location' & 'height' of e yet-2b-built new flats, i think e magnificent view of Macritchie Reservoir frm blk 79 wil b blocked. :~

- some stalls at e Foodpark had since changed tenants. Mayb business was not sustainable.

- evening peak hrs olso not s crowded s b4, esp wkdays. :unsure:

- btw, those neighbours using Samsung LCD TV, got any comments?

- i find e Samsung LCD TV not s clear & sharp interms of pixel clarity s compare 2 Sony lei. :dunno:

:disturb:

- any other wk, e TPY Ctrl Amphitheatre sure got some functions in 1 form or another.

- now econ dn, more job loses, more ppl got free time, more ppl klkk, more ppl looking 4 'things' 2 do.

- got functions, ppl got work 2 do, relak ppl got better times 2 pass... :sport-smiley-003:

- another noisy wkend 4 mi liao... :o

- e pte development at lor 1A had started work.

- e DBSS site at lor 1A had started 2 fence up olso. Judging frm e 'angle' & 'location' & 'height' of e yet-2b-built new flats, i think e magnificent view of Macritchie Reservoir frm blk 79 wil b blocked. :~

- some stalls at e Foodpark had since changed tenants. Mayb business was not sustainable.

- evening peak hrs olso not s crowded s b4, esp wkdays. :unsure:

- btw, those neighbours using Samsung LCD TV, got any comments?

- i find e Samsung LCD TV not s clear & sharp interms of pixel clarity s compare 2 Sony lei. :dunno:

:disturb:

Haha... too bad I cannot even see macritchie from my place loh, only can see the roof of the block at the back.

I using samsung LCD series 4 ah, overall not too bad ah. It actually depends on what series and model you are comparing Samsung with Sony, to me the only difference I can visually notice is the color vibrancy when watching DVD. If watching TV only, it is all the same....

If you compare a HD ready with a Full HDTV then the difference in resolution would be 720dpi and 1080dpi, unless you are watching HDTV programmes or Blu-ray disc the difference will not be that great. Another thing to notice is the bigger the TV, the more the pixels will be interpolated and stretched accordingly, thats why you will see the blurrness in certain areas of the TV programme.

If you compare directly a 32 inch LCD with a 40 inch LCD side by side playing the same TV programme, you will then notice that the 32 inch is much sharper and clearer (even the subtitles below).

Also take note of LCD vs Plasma, there is a difference in electrical consumption and heat emitted from the TV (including harmful UV's).

Good luck in TV hunting...

Hope I did not get any of the explanation wrongly :notti:

Edited by Dracula