Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

no need to custom made wardrobes. you can buy ready-made furnitures. all mine is ready-made. me staying in 75m2 too.

Small house with small wardrobes have its advantages oso. It gives you an excuse to stop buying more clothes and more things thu saving you more money. But that is the excuse for myself to stop buying anymore clothings. lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Small house with small wardrobes have its advantages oso. It gives you an excuse to stop buying more clothes and more things thu saving you more money. But that is the excuse for myself to stop buying anymore clothings. lol

tat's an interesting way to look at it... :D

but initially surely there'll be the acclimatisation part where u'll have to get used to such a small space...

yup i'm chinese but i've checked already all the 11 flats available are applicable for chinese. :) but then only 11............

any pros and cons about living in such a small home? have to spend more on custom made wardrobes or fittings so that you can fit more things in it?

All the best man for the big-day. I knew we couldnt sleep well at all the night b4 for ours. Maybe u can be my neighbour...there's a 75sqm a couple of flrs below mine still available...who knows ;)

The thing about a 75-er is that you are severly handicapped when choosing furniture, especially the MBR bedframe. That is if u r not into hacking walls. Not to talk about other stuff like sofa, dining table etc. The hse is so improportional in size that whenever my frens come over, they'll say:"Wow your kitchen and MBR toilet is big!". Haha. I would prefer the extra size to be transfered to the MBR and living-rm.

Anyway, worry about this later after u get the hse. Now go Rocher there to pray if u r a Buddhist. Gd luck :D

yup i'm chinese but i've checked already all the 11 flats available are applicable for chinese. :) but then only 11............

any pros and cons about living in such a small home? have to spend more on custom made wardrobes or fittings so that you can fit more things in it?

100+ have a better chance then when i got my queue at 1000+

Like wat Vlanze mentioned, it is really easier to clean. Mopping and vacuuming will take only about 30-45mins for the whole house. The only problem i do not like is the hanging clothes area which not even a tiny bit of sun can get through to the kitchen so all clothes got to be dried indoors ah.

Good luck and happy house hunting

:notti:

but if not 75sqm the 90sqm only left 5 or 6 units.. my queue number 100+ don't think can get the 90sqm one... really wan to stay near parents in tpy... sigh...

- 100+ in Q, well, think gota take it ez.

- 90sqm or 75sqm? With proper family planning & layout usage planning, it wil b tangible in e long run.

- another option 2 consider is 2 buy a resale 3rm flat in TPY, got housing-grant somemore.

:)

Like wat Vlanze mentioned, it is really easier to clean. Mopping and vacuuming will take only about 30-45mins for the whole house. The only problem i do not like is the hanging clothes area which not even a tiny bit of sun can get through to the kitchen so all clothes got to be dried indoors ah.

- u 1000+ in Q, stil manage 2 grab a unit?

- u mus hav been beli e lucky.

:dancingqueen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- any1 goin 2 e Muslim Wedding Function 2mr?

- e Solemnization at e Flat & e Makan at e Link Building?

:unsure:

- u 1000+ in Q, stil manage 2 grab a unit?

- u mus hav been beli e lucky.

:dancingqueen:

Yeah man..... I keep watching the remaining units like stock market day in and day out till can see a trend in the nos of units taken up daily ah.... serious ah.... Hehehe :notti:

Dun play play hor :bleah:

Congrats to Liana & hubby! Today's the big day, can hear the drumming and singing from my unit. Coincidentally another neighbour on my floor is also celebrating their wedding! All the best for a long & happy marriage!

Witness another incident, this time at 79A.. saw a body covered in police tent on the roof of the pavillion walkway... not sure what happened...

So many incidents within a short period of time.. fengshui not good???

Witness another incident, this time at 79A.. saw a body covered in police tent on the roof of the pavillion walkway... not sure what happened...

So many incidents within a short period of time.. fengshui not good???

Saw part of the hand and head protruding out of the ledge. Looks like a young indian girl/boy. The blood is splattered all over the wall on the 2nd level. Pity the family staying on the 2nd storey overlooking the pavillion.

God bless the soul of the little girl/boy... Sigh...

wah..so many bad incidents happening @ Central horizon...

BTW, just to side track.. Courts TPY is having opening sales.. additional 10-20% on top of the sale price on Sat and Sun only...

good for those who needs to purchase some electrical stuff..

Saw part of the hand and head protruding out of the ledge. Looks like a young indian girl/boy. The blood is splattered all over the wall on the 2nd level. Pity the family staying on the 2nd storey overlooking the pavillion.

God bless the soul of the little girl/boy... Sigh...

Heard a loud thud before going out without realising someone actually jumped. Was a girl. Saw an indian young chap sitting near the lift looking dazed. Maybe they quarrel of something. Fortunately, the wedding celebration below the pavilion was over, if not..... god knows...

Heard a loud thud before going out without realising someone actually jumped. Was a girl. Saw an indian young chap sitting near the lift looking dazed. Maybe they quarrel of something. Fortunately, the wedding celebration below the pavilion was over, if not..... god knows...

Does anyone know which floor she jump from?

thanks.

Wow 1000+ yet u can get a unit here. U must have been blessed bro. :D

Anyway, agreed that drying clothes can be bothersome...hardly enough space to dry. My neighbours are all drying just outside their units. :thumbs up:

Does anyone know which floor she jump from?

thanks.

Read from the Chinese evening papers that it was a 26 y/o Indian lady. Had an argument with her b/f over the phone and told him she was going to jump. Don't think she was a resident here though. He rushed down but arrived too late. She jumped from the 40th floor. Landed on the covered walking linking the function hall.

There was this Indian guy walking pass below at that very moment. Had his whole body/shirt splattered with blood and brain matter. The impact was so great that the 2nd level units just above the walkway had their external wall and windows splattered as well.

Seems like it's getting to be a hot spot for suicide jumpers now. My advice is to avoid walking in the open area directly below corridors or common access area. Better to walk under shelter nowadays. Those with pets, try not to bring them near these few "crime scene" hot spots too since they have an acute sense of the unknown.

On a side note, anyone noticed the lights have been out of order in the open area of the 12th level sky garden between 79E & 79D & 79C for the past few weeks ?? Shot an email to the BTPTC but doesn't seem like they are taking any action for the past few days.

It's extremely dangerous at night to walk past that area, even though it's not enclosed but there are walls for shady characters to hide behind. Will shoot them another email again after I've confirmed that the lights are still out. Maybe not enough funds to replace the lights after losing a "small percent" of their sinking funds to the Lehman Brothers???