Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

[help] Where To Buy Frosted Glass Spray

Hi all,

I have went around many hardware shops to look for frosted glass spray but to no avail.

Anyone knows where I can find it ? Should I go shops that sell paints instead ? (even that I went to a few also nv sell)

Please help. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Never heard of a spray.

Sticker got sell at Toyogo at Toa Payoh Lor 8.

:o :o

yes I know about stickers

hmmm nv really consider stickers...why spray so rare one :(

is it cheap or ex ? how much they charge ? and how they charge ? its like per piece or ?

:o :o

yes I know about stickers

hmmm nv really consider stickers...why spray so rare one :(

is it cheap or ex ? how much they charge ? and how they charge ? its like per piece or ?

I think its call "sand blast" surface.

I think its call "sand blast" surface.

I don't think sandblastered glass are done by spray painting. Usually they hit the glass surfaces with sand particles and then wash off.

I don't think sandblastered glass are done by spray painting. Usually they hit the glass surfaces with sand particles and then wash off.

Frosted & sand-blasted are different.

- Frosted is basically a sticker with rought surface on one side & paste the sticker onto smooth glass. My kitchen sliding door come with this.

- Sand blasted is permanent, glass surface is rought. My TV console doors come with this. Don't how it was done, blast sand over to make it rought?

Edited by bepgof

Frosted & sand-blasted are different.

- Frosted is basically a sticker with rought surface on one side & paste the sticker onto smooth glass. My kitchen sliding door come with this.

- Sand blasted is permanent, glass surface is rought. My TV console doors come with this. Don't how it was done, blast sand over to make it rought?

Actually, if you want the effect like Begof mention, can get the rough clolored sticker from DIY shop and stick but it is not easy to stick for big piece. Small piece ok..I did it myself before...