Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Anarchy

Why Consult Fsm?

bugis guanyin temple veli zhun wan...the lot veli zhun wan...dats y alot of pple go ask for lot to seek for advices/guidance...

I still feel in order for everything to fall in place nicely, sufficient hardwork is needed. Have u ever wonder why businessmen donated so much to temple? Well, through their hardwork and blessing, they probably did quite well. I know some friends who pray everyday but always not aiming to improve themselves, learn their skill well and always just banking on 4D and toto. I haven't seen these ppl doing well yet despite I see them strike 1 big 4D once in a while.

The interesting thing about 4D winnings is it comes fast and goes fast.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bugis guanyin temple veli zhun wan...the lot veli zhun wan...dats y alot of pple go ask for lot to seek for advices/guidance...

nvr ask b4 but friend said ask abt hubby not chun leh. I thnk ask Master Chang more chun

I still feel in order for everything to fall in place nicely, sufficient hardwork is needed. Have u ever wonder why businessmen donated so much to temple? Well, through their hardwork and blessing, they probably did quite well. I know some friends who pray everyday but always not aiming to improve themselves, learn their skill well and always just banking on 4D and toto. I haven't seen these ppl doing well yet despite I see them strike 1 big 4D once in a while.

The interesting thing about 4D winnings is it comes fast and goes fast.

yesyes, my hubby strike small small 4d, next thing car got scratched, respray 4d money still not enough to cover.....shld listen to master chang....sometimes just human hehe

Quite true!!

Those obtained/possessed easily will not be appreciated/treasured and therefore gone also "easily", for sure.

Edited by bepgof

i believe in FS but i did not consult a FSM for my purchase. instead, i went to bugis guan yin temple to ask for a lot. the lot came out positive and we bought the unit

Hey, bro, that's what i did too...after i sold my hdb house last year, was desperately looking for another unit, as the agent that sold our house was not doing his job....go guan yin temple and ask....no direct answer from guan yin....ask many time also like that....we see it as guan yin want us to cool down and plan again....it drag for a few months and yet we cannot find our dream home....give up the old agent and get another one, within a month, i got my bank loan approved and bought our dream home and yes....this coming friday is our completion date..... :)

Talking about Feng shui, my own experience, my old house did not do any feng shui, after i moved in less than 6 months, i got retrenched....but still dun believe in feng shui....hold on till a few years later, really cannot tahan liao, get a FSM and look see our house, he wanted me to do a major reno again cos the reno i did previously was very bad in view of FS, but that time pocket already kosong.....manage only to do some critical repair....then things start to get ok.....but did not get better cos i start to believe FS that do wonders for me....so start to believe whatever the FSM said...what happened then no need to say ..until lately....i met up with one of my friend, we had kopi and ask him about some feng shui matter, he quote me one word...."朋友,一切靠自己"

So FS or no FS, up to individual, but i think i have no ground to gamble further.... :(

Hey, bro, that's what i did too...after i sold my hdb house last year, was desperately looking for another unit, as the agent that sold our house was not doing his job....go guan yin temple and ask....no direct answer from guan yin....ask many time also like that....we see it as guan yin want us to cool down and plan again....it drag for a few months and yet we cannot find our dream home....give up the old agent and get another one, within a month, i got my bank loan approved and bought our dream home and yes....this coming friday is our completion date..... :)

Talking about Feng shui, my own experience, my old house did not do any feng shui, after i moved in less than 6 months, i got retrenched....but still dun believe in feng shui....hold on till a few years later, really cannot tahan liao, get a FSM and look see our house, he wanted me to do a major reno again cos the reno i did previously was very bad in view of FS, but that time pocket already kosong.....manage only to do some critical repair....then things start to get ok.....but did not get better cos i start to believe FS that do wonders for me....so start to believe whatever the FSM said...what happened then no need to say ..until lately....i met up with one of my friend, we had kopi and ask him about some feng shui matter, he quote me one word...."朋友,一切靠自己"

So FS or no FS, up to individual, but i think i have no ground to gamble further.... :(

Like I have mention many times, I believe your destiny, hard work and fengshui must all work hand in hand. Well, if your destiny and fengshui sucks, it doesnt matter if you work like dogs...

Look at those construction workers, operators, waiter, waitresses etc...dont tell me they dont work hard as those in the banks?

Incident 1: Colleague A comes from an average to do family, work 12 hours/ day and of course another 8 hours on weekends. Does he work hard? Yes. Did he deliver his stuff in work? Yes. But never got promoted once in 5 - 6 years.

Colleague B comes from a super rich family, stay in a condo, is a real bastard who kick everyone who is in a lower position and also backstab ppl as and when required. Rarely work that hard and does screw up on certain occassions but still in boss good book. Only difference is colleague B believe and practises feng shui whereas A just think it is bull****.

Well, I don't know whether Bazi, destiny or fengshui plays a part here.

Take an example from TV.

Triad boss has many wifes, numerous territories, unlimited money and immeasurable authority.

Viewers like us will be cursing and swearing, wondering when he'll get his retribution.

Fast forward to the last episode. He finally got his just desserts and died a gory death,

being caught in a gun battle.

Colleague B can enjoy life now not because of fengshui.

It's probably because he's using up the good merits he has collected from, say, his previous lives?

Fengshui cannot protect evil doers for long. The universal Law of Cause and Effect will catch up to him.

FS is not a quickfix, so don't attribute or blame it for everything.

When you are feeling unlucky, could your past deeds have finally caught up with you?

There's a reason why Destiny and Luck is ranked above Feng Shui.

Work hard and do more good deeds.

I am not really a strong believer of FS because I think FS Masters can mis-calculate as there are many variables involved. In addition, FS Masters who are commercial may tell us things that we like to hear. These words may be uttered to please us but there is no real truth in them, either because the FS Master doesn't know the truth or just plain lip-service.

I think besides FS, personal karma, personality, how we communicate with others and hard work will also influence one's fate.

Like I have mention many times, I believe your destiny, hard work and fengshui must all work hand in hand. Well, if your destiny and fengshui sucks, it doesnt matter if you work like dogs...

Look at those construction workers, operators, waiter, waitresses etc...dont tell me they dont work hard as those in the banks?

Right...totally agree!!!

Take an example from TV.

Triad boss has many wifes, numerous territories, unlimited money and immeasurable authority.

Viewers like us will be cursing and swearing, wondering when he'll get his retribution.

Fast forward to the last episode. He finally got his just desserts and died a gory death,

being caught in a gun battle.

Colleague B can enjoy life now not because of fengshui.

It's probably because he's using up the good merits he has collected from, say, his previous lives?

Fengshui cannot protect evil doers for long. The universal Law of Cause and Effect will catch up to him.

FS is not a quickfix, so don't attribute or blame it for everything.

When you are feeling unlucky, could your past deeds have finally caught up with you?

There's a reason why Destiny and Luck is ranked above Feng Shui.

Work hard and do more good deeds.

After my bazi was read, I was very fortunate that master chang shared some insights about this topic. Though Im still hard of digesting. Recalled he said #cause and effect# or ying go got many kinds. It can go back to yourself or elsewhere. Something like that...not very good at explaining. What he explained really let me see the light at the tunnel on why some children die early (without doing bad). He also stressed about feng sui can help to protect or change.

After my bazi was read, I was very fortunate that master chang shared some insights about this topic. Though Im still hard of digesting. Recalled he said #cause and effect# or ying go got many kinds. It can go back to yourself or elsewhere. Something like that...not very good at explaining. What he explained really let me see the light at the tunnel on why some children die early (without doing bad). He also stressed about feng sui can help to protect or change.

Why some children die without doing bad? is it becoz the the bad person(s) in the form of children did some misdeeds in past lives and hence they got die in this life? Is my reasoning correct?

Cheers.

Something like that, heard it from him before. When he explained, seems like light at the end of tunnel but after he left, some parts I'm still scratching my head.

Something like that, heard it from him before. When he explained, seems like light at the end of tunnel but after he left, some parts I'm still scratching my head.

I share your sentiment ... haaaa

My humble opinion:

Not everything is linked to fengshui, good or bad things can happen to anyone.

to say that good fengshui made Person A enjoy good luck might be purely coincidental. Someone who does good all his life may not have a good ending as well, im sure we all know of nice people who have had sad lives or died very early. For all we know, life may be purely random events happening?

while you may believe in it, there are others who doesnt even bother about it.

My point is, if you believe in it, by all means do what you want. But we should not impose our beliefs on others, which causes relationships to turn bad. Fengshui, i believe was not created to create disharmony. :)

I am like a half believer, i do consult someone to see my fortunes but does not engage a FSM. Weird right...