Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunnytan31

Elmark Vs Kdk Low Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone has lobang on Elmark 30" Ceiling Fan w/ Lights? Singapore or Malaysia cheaper?

Saw in NTUC Xtra and Carrefour cost ard $238

elmark%2030%20wood%20n%20light%20(ES803%

Bro, pls NEVER having light, below or above the blades. Caused moving shadows which make you mind spins....

Here to contribute the price for KDK Ceilling fan

V56VK (4 blade) $358

V60WK (5 blade) $392

This price is from Everjoint, slightly cheaper than Goh Ah Bi :)

Edited by Hannz

V56VK (4 blade) $358

V60WK (5 blade) $392

It's around RM500+ for the V60WK the last time I asked in KL, somewhere in July. So much cheaper to get it in JB then

V56VK (4 blade) $358

V60WK (5 blade) $392

Same here, did not come with the ceiling mounting bracket & bolts, must buy these at hardwareshops. Somemore got different sizes...

Same here, did not come with the ceiling mounting bracket & bolts, must buy these at hardwareshops. Somemore got different sizes...

price did not come with brackets?

so how? how's the price like if everything is included? and better to buy from where?

TIA.

price did not come with brackets?

so how? how's the price like if everything is included? and better to buy from where?

TIA.

Don't panic, can get bracket & bolts easily at hardware shops. I was attracted to this forum when sourcing for ceiling fans, ended bought 2 x V56VK at everjoint, no bracket, no bolts. Furumers never mentioned about these 2 items then. Caught in bit of surprise wheh electrician told me to get these......Anyway, I doubt other fan suppliers would supply these items with fans.

Edited by bepgof

Hi Mr Bro,

Can advice what size of ceiling fan is suitable for living room?

What brand is recommended?

what are the factors to look out for?

I am totally loss...

Don't panic, can get bracket & bolts easily at hardware shops. I was attracted to this forum when sourcing for ceiling fans, ended bought 2 x V56VK at everjoint, no bracket, no bolts. Furumers never mentioned about these 2 items then. Caught in bit of surprise wheh electrician told me to get these......Anyway, I doubt other fan suppliers would supply these items with fans.

KDK ceiling fans dun come wf the mounting brackets and balancing kit in their packing.

Except for the model : A11YS (44 inches), it's using mounting plate instead of mounting bracket.

So you hv to purchase the mounting bracket separately,

1) You can either get those bracket at the hardware shop or

2) You can ask your contractor/fan installer/electrician to purchase for/provide you, they'll know what to buy for KDK ceiling fans.

It cost only a few bucks, so nothing to worry abt. :sport-smiley-018:

Hope this helps ;)

Cheers pal :drunk:

thanks. :D

Hi Mr Bro,

Can advice what size of ceiling fan is suitable for living room?

What brand is recommended?

what are the factors to look out for?

I am totally loss...

Who is suppose to install fan? The shop u purchase from or your own contractor? Still must buy bracket outside? Sounds dumb lei. It is like your sell fried rice without frying it. Haha!

Who is suppose to install fan? The shop u purchase from or your own contractor? Still must buy bracket outside? Sounds dumb lei. It is like your sell fried rice without frying it. Haha!

Correction: It's like buying take-away fried rice with your own container rather than paying extra $0.20 for their container. ;)

You can use existing U-hook/bracket on your ceiling rather than buying another, which is why U-hook/bracket is optional.

If your house is undergoing renovation, it is more cost-effective to ask your contractor to install for you, for free or a minimal fee.

However, your contractor need to run the electrical wiring for you as well, which not all contractor are eletrician-trained.

Correction: It's like buying take-away fried rice with your own container rather than paying extra $0.20 for their container. ;)

You can use existing U-hook/bracket on your ceiling rather than buying another, which is why U-hook/bracket is optional.

If your house is undergoing renovation, it is more cost-effective to ask your contractor to install for you, for free or a minimal fee.

However, your contractor need to run the electrical wiring for you as well, which not all contractor are eletrician-trained.

Can understand how you felt. I encountered similar things with KDK ceiling exhaust fan. The exhaust fan needs ducting to transfer the hot air out of the house but KDK do not sell them. :(

Can understand how you felt. I encountered similar things with KDK ceiling exhaust fan. The exhaust fan needs ducting to transfer the hot air out of the house but KDK do not sell them. :(

don't understand...exhaust fan for ducting?

For KDK's V56VK ceiling, does not come with bracket & bolts. Need to buy at other hardware shops. I was looking high & low to 3~4 shop for the "specific" O size. Brackets & bolts like something like these, "self-expanding" bolt when tightening.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2834/rawlplug.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5323/ceilinghook.png

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3121/throughbolt.png

Edited by bepgof