Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

18 hours ago, alvsimbh said:

Hi, I'm looking for trusted contractor to do my windows and I have shortlisted these providers:

• U-Gate
  • New Yick Hong Enterprise
  • Home Aluminium
  • ACME Inc. Industries Pte Ltd

Who should I approach? Any advice? Thank u!

pm-ed. Hope it helps.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I'm looking for trusted contractor to do my windows and I have shortlisted these providers:

• U-Gate
  • New Yick Hong Enterprise
  • Home Aluminium
  • ACME Inc. Industries Pte Ltd

Who should I approach? Any advice? Thank u!

Hi everyone,

it has been a long time since I logged on. I even took down the pictures for privacy reasons (met some weirdo from other forum which changed my mind totally about how I should engage strangers on the internet), and yet still have people asking me for my contractor Room For Ideas (RFI) contacts, incredible. But I am sorry if i never reply any of you for months, i am not salesman for RFI lah, just a satisfied customer.

Just an update. Has been 1 years since i moved in. Everything is still in good condition (as expected, only 1 year what).

OK, just one thing that happened this 2 weeks, a kitchen cabinet glass door, the metal frame broke loose, so I thought, die lah, >1 year liao, wonder if Vincent will still entertain me. So i smsed him, and his immediate reply "Will chk 4 u and get back 2 u". I didn't contact him since, but the following week, Vincent contacted me and ask me when can his guys come to my place. So his guys came and fix for me FOC, now good as new. This is something I really appreciate about Vincent and Room For Ideas, exceptional aftersales service even after so long. Only one word to describe, Priceless.

But still I dont think I will continue to log in to this forum to reply with Vincent or Willie's contact numbers. So I guess the next best thing I can do is to link you to other Renotalkers who has engaged RFI, hopefully they can pass you the contacts. So all the best to those who engage RFI for their reno. I certainly have no regrets.

Links of other renotalkers who uses Room For Ideas, pls try to get contacts from them:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Bye Bye Renotalk!

Hello! Would appreciate if someone can pm me Room For Ideas Pte Ltd, Willie and Vincent's contact or email? Thanks!