Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

waa... sgnick, u really gave a lot of businesses to vincent and william! haha.. they lucky to have you as their client. :D

gotta admit that their carpentry quotes are unbeatable. hehe... hope they wont raise their pricing because of good business. i may wanna look for them to do some minor carpentry work in future!

From

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-534, 560159, Singapore

p: 64582531 f: 64562335

Just call them directly and ask for price and install charges, they will give u price over the phone immediately.

I cant remember the price.

Thanks for the info...

Wah, this week my PM mailbox is flooded with requests for my contractor contacts, have just replied to all.

Is it HDB price very cheap now alot of people buy?

sgnick,

mind to share where did u purchase your KDK V56VK and price??? Can pm me if you are uncomfortable to share price here...thanks...

From

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-534, 560159, Singapore

p: 64582531 f: 64562335

Just call them directly and ask for price and install charges, they will give u price over the phone immediately.

I cant remember the price.

MGL installed the curtains today

Full length day+night for living and half length night for all bedrooms

Here's the living room curtain

Sofa faabric 3+L from Seahorse, cheapest I can find, and I like the quality for this price.

coffee table and telephone table from Ikea

TV and TV console moved from my previous flat

Still using the TV console moved from my previous flat. Haven't seen any that I wanna buy yet, my priority now is the dining table. I'm still using my Carrefour 6ft plastic folding table as my dinign table.

L1.jpg

47309_432453619170_621289170_4794130_175

sgnick,

mind to share where did u purchase your KDK V56VK and price??? Can pm me if you are uncomfortable to share price here...thanks...

Hi there

I love your curtains...but i will be going for roller blinds instead..bcuz i have 2 boys which can ruin those expensive curtains..haha

May I know what is the average price of your curtains per sqft? If they are cheap, I can perhaps get it for my living area.

Thanks for the help!

Opps, sorry, I can't really remember, but I choose the not too expensive material.

I lost the breakdown of the costing, but the total cost is $1300 for

All curtain rails

Living room full length Day+Night curtains

4x bedrooms half length Night curtains