Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aizen

Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinet Door

Hi all

My Kitchen Cabinet door is falling apart. Any 1 know where to buy those doors, as i to save $$ and replace a new 1 myself.

Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

doors are custom made to size, as each kitchen size is different. Try looking for carpenters... or just yank it out, leave it open.

Edited by hihihi

doors are custom made to size, as each kitchen size is different. Try looking for carpenters... or just yank it out, leave it open.

Yeah, i yank it out and leave open, but i find is ugly. Any carpenters to intro here?

Edited by Aizen

Aizen, I just asked my contractor what if i want to change door next time if it turns yellowish. He said a door cost about $100.

Aizen, I just asked my contractor what if i want to change door next time if it turns yellowish. He said a door cost about $100.

Lol, so expensive. hmm... willl think abt it. Thanks anyway

Hi all

My Kitchen Cabinet door is falling apart. Any 1 know where to buy those doors, as i to save $$ and replace a new 1 myself.

Thanks in advance

I think it should be cheaper if you send the existing door to be replace together with the hinges to the workshop.

Just use whatever remainder laminate they have.

Hi all

Thanks in advance

I asked for a quote from an ID and was told it would be $100 to $150 per door if it is standard laminate. If aluminium and glass, it will be $150 to $200. Then I went to Ikea and the salesman said Ikea doors allow you to change anytime cos they are same size. But I do not know how much their door cost.

I asked for a quote from an ID and was told it would be $100 to $150 per door if it is standard laminate. If aluminium and glass, it will be $150 to $200. Then I went to Ikea and the salesman said Ikea doors allow you to change anytime cos they are same size. But I do not know how much their door cost.

and IKEA doors come in LIMITED sizes also.

yah, it is about these prices...

when u just simply change 1 door, it's natural that they'll chop you hard and deep, although the actual cost might be only like few tens dollars.

IKEA might be able to u standard doors, coz their things are well thought off, they do it standard way as far as possible. But IKEA's wood, u gotta make sure it's not made from compressed wood.