Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

So I :furious::argue: and talked back nicely, saying, in HDB rules and regulations for renovation, its is not allowed to plastering the ceiling, if found, contractor will be fine $5000, but if the owner knows and wanted to do, then the owners will be fine instead. And for the leakage of water seepage, it is 50-50 for both owners so are they going to pay for that not....And I told them straight that I'll will not plaster back for them cos other area maybe affected too and is illegal.

They keep pushing the blame to me for tearing it down and didn't inform them, so I told them, if that's the cause, I'll go to my car and bring the equipment and material to plaster it back now. And I not going to tear the rest of the hollowness plaster at their 2 bathrooms anymore. Furthermore, I told them I will inform the HDB officer tomorrow and ask him to come and take a look and resolve it between me and the owner.

The water seepage already been yrs and becos they knew its going to be 50-50, so they waited for new owner to do reno. then they can save the cost of it which is ard $800. Now, already taking advantages, still want some more...its crosses the line man.

pls don't waste too much time on them, its obvious they don't appreciate your VA and on top of that taking advantage of your kindness. Get HDB to come in asap & we'll take it from there. as for me to pay for their cost...:lol: ask them go **** spider! sianz...even b4 move in got issue liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pls don't waste too much time on them, its obvious they don't appreciate your VA and on top of that taking advantage of your kindness. Get HDB to come in asap & we'll take it from there. as for me to pay for their cost...:lol: ask them go **** spider! sianz...even b4 move in got issue liao

Asked my years of experience in renovation and also is there such rules from HDB...told them they can go check it themselves on HDB website. Asked me when such rules started or this is a new rules as they reno. the hse 10yrs ago, inside my heart, I was "wah piang, rules is there all along lor".

Let see how the HDB officer react on this matter...

Lesson learnt....before do reno for hse owner, go downstairs to check for cracks and defects etc....(but mostly the neighbor below won't allow me in cos they want to use it as a chance to solves their problems) Wonder when HDB will come out with a rules that they will go below together with contractor to do a check before renovation started so that before there is dispute, its fair to everyone.

Oh God, :help: . This is not the first time its happened already.

Edited by jaskel

p1020001f.jpg

ah yes, this is the one with the exposesd rebar - you were going to tell me more about this....

p1020007.jpg

How they do window like that...no cement in between

And the wall is so thin....

where is this ah? so close-up i can't identify it!

p1020064.jpg

wahh...wat time did u leave?? its so dark outside!

ah yes, this is the one with the exposesd rebar - you were going to tell me more about this....

ya...non-shirk grout = hydraulic cement that's what I'm referring as during our conversation.

where is this ah? so close-up i can't identify it!

MBR windows

wahh...wat time did u leave?? its so dark outside!

OT...OT

Lesson learnt....before do reno for hse owner, go downstairs to check for cracks and defects etc....(but mostly the neighbor below won't allow me in cos they want to use it as a chance to solves their problems) Wonder when HDB will come out with a rules that they will go below together with contractor to do a check before renovation started so that before there is dispute, its fair to everyone.

actually another lesson learnt, is b4 buy the unit, go down & check 1st...at least prospective buyers can protect themselves

my primary concern is will this delay my reno? its obvious their ceiling work is illegal & the seepage is over a few years

my primary concern is will this delay my reno? its obvious their ceiling work is illegal & the seepage is over a few years

This need to depend how good your contractor is to catch up with the loss time.

Hmmm... U mean our neighbours downstairs? :o

Titanax, ours the same prob as yrs.. :curse:

This need to depend how good your contractor is to catch up with the loss time.

:bow::good: 70% confident with 30% hao lian, every home owners dream contractor :yamseng:

Hmmm... U mean our neighbours downstairs? :o

Titanax, ours the same prob as yrs.. :curse:

Not only that...still got some more cases. Almost covered whole Singapore area and met up with quite a few different areas HDB officers. They are all quite nice and understandable officers. Fair too.

Not only that...still got some more cases. Almost covered whole Singapore area and met up with quite a few different areas HDB officers. They are all quite nice and understandable officers. Fair too.

Haiz... I guess a lot of ppl are like tat.. Try to take advantage of the situation.. 8|

Haiz... I guess a lot of ppl are like tat.. Try to take advantage of the situation.. 8|

anyways i dun really care abt them below...kns piss me off later at midnight i roll marbles across my floor & bounce ball bearings in the kitchen :P

anyways i dun really care abt them below...kns piss me off later at midnight i roll marbles across my floor & bounce ball bearings in the kitchen :P

Boss, u don't need to do that cos midnite they will also hear marbles dropping, rolling, etc... :D

Today morning doing fogging for your whole flat rubbish chute.....its was "dead bodies" over your place, although there are already some, suddenly its become more and more.....my 1st reaction...run for my life :P