dbkungfu

Little Penguin Migration

MBR

mbr-1.jpg

MBR toilet

mbrtoilet.jpg

Room 3 (study room)

room2.jpg

Room 2 (temp sis-in-law room, future son room) - will redo, once my son ready to sleep alone.

room3.jpg

Edited by dbkungfu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Welcome and have fun in renotalk. :)

thnx Mickey M, saw your t-blog few week back. Your theme is very interesting. Maybe next time, if I am daring enough, I'll do a bleach/naruto (anime) theme for my home. But dont think I can import katana into sg, else will end up in jail :rolleyes:

wanted to do it for my study room though, but CFO rejected :(

very sleepy now ... night night zz zz zz

Hi

Today, drop by Soon Bee Huat, Poly-art, hufarri at changi road as they are next to one another. Read about seashell problem with hafary tiles, so concern now as plan to redo all toilets.

Edited by dbkungfu

thnx Mickey M, saw your t-blog few week back. Your theme is very interesting. Maybe next time, if I am daring enough, I'll do a bleach/naruto (anime) theme for my home. But dont think I can import katana into sg, else will end up in jail :rolleyes:

wanted to do it for my study room though, but CFO rejected :(

very sleepy now ... night night zz zz zz

Actually a few yrs back, I remembered I saw a home featured in the magazine with manga theme. It was a very well-done design. Ha.

U don't need to import actually. I saw exact replica of weapons used in Naruto selling at the toy shop at Plaza Sg, Suntec, etc. :)

Hi

Today, drop by Soon Bee Huat, Poly-art, hufarri at changi road as they are next to one another. Read about seashell problem with hafary tiles, so concern now as plan to redo all toilets.

I believe quite a number of us are using Hafary tiles and I don't see many complaints (if any) at all though.

kitchen cabinet (problem 1)

Design not to my liking, going to replace everything with granite countertop.

As u can see it looks brand new & stainless steel ... so heart ache to throw away. Other than selling to kalang guni. Any lobang to sell at better price ? most ID I talked to, said cannot reused. Going to post a wts thread in renotalk, wish me luck !!

wow kungfu, stainless steel counter tops! hard to find in HDB! wat a waste its not to your liking. it really does look brand new..you could try contacting used stainless steel dealers. not sure what sort of price they'd give you but i bet the previous owner must have really shelled out alot on this...

wow kungfu, stainless steel counter tops! hard to find in HDB! wat a waste its not to your liking. it really does look brand new..you could try contacting used stainless steel dealers. not sure what sort of price they'd give you but i bet the previous owner must have really shelled out alot on this...

yup ... still sourcing for someone to buy them at least the top, so much stuff to do. Visit GR link, Lite Fusion and had further discussion with my tobe IDs on quotation., result promising, a bit exceed budget. Will close the deal this week. All IDs quite approachable & easy to talk to.

Hi

If I wanna to setup rain shower (MBR) & normal shower for common bathroom, between citygas storage heater and joven 25l electric storage heat which one is better ? GR link's friendly uncle told me not much different, the only thing I wanna to worry is whether the water pressure is good for my unit. Btw, I am at the top floor, so he said top has the lowest pressure.

can anyone advise ?

If you use citygas storage heater, you must be prepared for additional gas piping around the house to accomodate it. Check fftw regarding this.

Hi

If I wanna to setup rain shower (MBR) & normal shower for common bathroom, between citygas storage heater and joven 25l electric storage heat which one is better ? GR link's friendly uncle told me not much different, the only thing I wanna to worry is whether the water pressure is good for my unit. Btw, I am at the top floor, so he said top has the lowest pressure.

can anyone advise ?

If you use citygas storage heater, you must be prepared for additional gas piping around the house to accomodate it. Check fftw regarding this.

thnx ngunadi, after reading fftw t-blog, decided to go for noven electric storage heater. Yup, having lot of piping around my hdb is a No No.

hi

some minor update while counting down my reno to start around mid may.

Problem 2, existing owner agent reluctant to seek owner help to allow my ID to apply for HDB permit (normally takes 3 days to approve) in advance, so that my reno can start immediately on keys handover day. btw, her agent a bit attitude & very fishy, anyway getting my agent to push them again. :bangwall:

btw, I had signed up with an ID last monday and awaiting 3D design next week. Will reserve my reno comment until end of my reno. est reno cost $29k

Edited by dbkungfu

Updates

1. completed tiles selection for bathrooms

2. Laminate selection (mixture of edl, lamitak)

3. Finalize on 3d designed, 3 reviews

Count down to start reno in may20 .... stress stress !!!

Tomorrow going for 2nd inspection and collect key on monday :yeah:

Hi all

Anyone have know where I can buy white color open concept book shelve ? I tried v.hive, mostly are wooden look. thnx

maybe can try ikea?

or u may wanna try iwannagohome @ great world city

maybe can try ikea?

or u may wanna try iwannagohome @ great world city

thnx Preddy. Just checked out iwannagohome website ... cant find book shelve. nevermind, just wanna to avoid ikea 'cos most furniture I bought from them dont last long so far :(