Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hippobb

Hippobb's House Reno

oh.. ok.. ya lor.. very nice.. not too dark and very warm feel.. what about the rest of the wall?

The rest of the living rm is lily white of the ICI shades of white series... think the warm white light plays a part it creating a soothing warm feel ... our kitchen is painted with the same lily white and under white light u can see that its white...

btw how's ur reno coming?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The rest of the living rm is lily white of the ICI shades of white series... think the warm white light plays a part it creating a soothing warm feel ... our kitchen is painted with the same lily white and under white light u can see that its white...

btw how's ur reno coming?

oh.. I jus love the warm feel lehz.. :wub:

Mine still not started yet leh.. Ex owner still living there.. Will be taking over in october.. hopefully nothing screw up.. :unsure:

oh.. I jus love the warm feel lehz.. :wub:

Mine still not started yet leh.. Ex owner still living there.. Will be taking over in october.. hopefully nothing screw up.. :unsure:

hee hee .... Bro looking forward to seeing ur reno pics at ur reno blog!! Oct is nearing liao... u must b excited and neck longlong liao rite..

hee hee .... Bro looking forward to seeing ur reno pics at ur reno blog!! Oct is nearing liao... u must b excited and neck longlong liao rite..

Haha.. Thanks.. But mine is nothing compared to ours la.. Yeah my neck super long liao sia.. I waited 1/2 yr to start this reno.. Didnt know buy house need to wait so long.. ;)

Finally manage to scan this -

This was part of my reno contract and the electrical test by SP services (PUB) was arranged by my contractor ... Passed the second time round after rectifications was done after the first testing - more grounding was added to the PLC lightings at the living room. All electrical points was tested pass, including heater pt, aircon 15Amp pt.. :D

SP services Electrical Installation Testing Results

spservices-inspection1.jpg

Finally manage to scan this -

This was part of my reno contract and the electrical test by SP services (PUB) was arranged by my contractor ... Passed the second time round after rectifications was done after the first testing - more grounding was added to the PLC lightings at the living room. All electrical points was tested pass, including heater pt, aircon 15Amp pt.. :D

yoyoyo... Nice house...

Mine juz started to hack. Only doing the kitchen and 2 toilets.

Got alot of DIYs stuff.

invite you to come over when hsewarming in Dec (I hope)

Edited by lindavw

yoyoyo... Nice house...

Mine juz started to hack. Only doing the kitchen and 2 toilets.

Got alot of DIYs stuff.

invite you to come over when hsewarming in Dec (I hope)

Thanks!! ok looking forward to ur hsewarming :) post ur t-blog thread mah...

hi hippobb

your house very tastefully done and looks very nice with your photography... (seen your ndp2010 pics too )

btw, supersimon's photography oso very good... can be used as calendar's pic for 2011.

:P

hi hippobb

your house very tastefully done and looks very nice with your photography... (seen your ndp2010 pics too )

btw, supersimon's photography oso very good... can be used as calendar's pic for 2011.

:P

Hi Black shadow,

Thanks for the compliments :) .... u into photography too? in cs also? :)

looking forward to seeing ur reno pics soon yeah? :D

Hi Black shadow,

Thanks for the compliments :) .... u into photography too? in cs also? :)

looking forward to seeing ur reno pics soon yeah? :D

hi hippobb,

thanks for the instant reply. hehe i give him an instant call indicating that you pass me the contact from renotalk. we will try to meetup and have email him the floor plan. he all book for tmr. i guess nextweek. thanks for the recommendation. hopefully he is the id for me.

With Regards,

Devil_82

Hi Devil_82,

btw... everyone's expectations/taste of their dream home's reno is different from each other lor... what suits one might not necessary suits others :) ...

having said that ...hope u find ur ID soon and looking forward to ur reno pics... (btw I'm not related to my ID/Contractor in anyway hor and also I am not violently pushing his services for him hor ... just sharing something I find reasonable :D )

hi hippobb,

thanks for the instant reply. hehe i give him an instant call indicating that you pass me the contact from renotalk. we will try to meetup and have email him the floor plan. he all book for tmr. i guess nextweek. thanks for the recommendation. hopefully he is the id for me.

With Regards,

Devil_82