Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Fourseason Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Hi Leechaorui and Lim, thanks for your comments and all those that PM me. After thinking over, we decided not to go with the tarot card thing.

Its not something that everyday I like to talk about on such an abnormal experience. Not something both of us want to go through again. This has disrupted my life activities as well as mental health.

That day, after I told my wife, she went straight to stay at her parents. I thought after the chinese seven month, things should return to normal.

On 11 September, I asked a friend to help by coming over to stay for a night. The only thing we noticed were all the mirrors were cracked. It looked like as if hit by an object the the cracked looked like Spider's Web pattern. We thought the house was broken into at first but noticed all other things were intact.

Next day, my friend said everything was fine for him except that he couldn't get to sleep because of the neighbour upstairs kept dragging the chairs. I didn't hear or experience anything instead.

That night, I went back alone thinking everything was back to normal. I laid at the sofa to watch TV. Probably dozed off, this time round I was stranggled again. Struggled so hard to wake up or get up, don't know which is which and when I finally did, grasping for air, quickly ran out of the house. Quite a disaster and pathetic because I just slam the main door and didn't lock the gates, take my key pouch and wallet.

Over the next two weeks, our families and we enquire with various mediums, masters etc. Some of the services calling for really sky high fees. Both of us just survive with our salaries and don't have much savings. Even our parents wanted to help us but we declined. We felt that their money shouldn't be wasted as they are old already.

What do I deserve such troubles and misery? Karma? We first tried someone free from a church introduced by a friend who said that has experience in exorcism.

Kitchen walls cracked.

Then we approached one 'famous' medium in Tampines. Straightaway, when I enter, said I ran into dirty things. Used a brush to write someting on my hand and that should do the casting out. I was thinking so accurate but later found out from a relative over discussion that this medium always usually said the same thing when someone enter the door. That really caused me to lose confidence on my hand's 'drawing' or I believed "invisible taliman".

From a community forum, a very concern forumer recommended me an experience master in handling this. In the end, still need to buy this and that to put at home. All in about $3300. We told him we need to consider. He even propose us to borrow from out parents or break it down to instalments.

Without our knowing, my parents in-laws also engaged some temple people to chant at our house.

More cracked at the living walls.

We had also enquired with some feng shui masters and some recommended in our PM box. Only Master Chang replied with a reasonable fee. Others replied that they do feng shui only or very expensive or never reply at all.

We were really tired and at our wit's end. Want to sell the house but now the prices to buy another also very expensive. So this kind of feeeling also tearing us apart.

It was a long wait as this master only offered 2 dates in October. By the time I replied, he said 10 October was fully booked. So I quickly settled for 19 October.

On thsi day, met him about noon downstairs at the void deck. Not much was said except asked me to throw some coins. I was wondering throw some coins can catch 'things'?? After a while he keept shaking his head and looked quite serious. My mind was in a swirl. Master Chang revealed that the "thing" in my house was brought in back by my wife. I was ?????? all over the place. Wondering what he meant and when he was going up and what he would do? Finally we went up. He asked me to open up all the windows and get a bowl. He walked around the house and after that stood outside the main door. Took out a tupperware and pour some salt into my bowl. Told me to place at the storeroom.

Master Chang asked me to check with my wife what she had placed in the storeroom which is made of wood and given by somebody she knew. And added: "Where it comes from, where it will go back to". Later in the evening, found out from my wife that she recalled that two or three months back, her ex-boyfriend caame back from a holiday and gave her a piece of woodcarving. she then threw it inside the storeroom.

There was a lot of questions in my mind.

How can a piece of wood carving caused all the mirrors and some walls to crack? Why must I take salt from him and not from my own kitchen? Why I got strnaggled and not my wife? My wife got the gift earlier, why now then start all these eerie things? How did master chang knew its a piece of wood inside the store?

I sms him one day later to ask about the wood removal which he didn't mention. i thought master chang also didn't want to be bothered by me just like some friends because he didn't reply me. However, the following day he replied and also a very detailed email instructions on the wood removal.

Im still thinking to sell off this house but to buy another may need to wait and headache ofprocess. In fact master chang asked me to do a proper house audit bacuse he said the house prone to attract "abc" kind of things. I told him I was 'dry' and need to wait. He stared at me for quite a while. t think easily about five mins. Then he said he'll do it for me for free but I got to do charity work in either an old age home or children's home for a week. I really really sincerely thanked him for his kindness and mentioned I'll get back to him once my wife agreed and we decided to do with the house.

Any kind souls here got any opinions whether I should sell it off or do a house audit?

It seem to me mdmsleepless and fourseason are the same person trying to promote how good and compassionate this master chang is.

I'm not sure why you want to say that. I was just replying to two forumers regarding their recommendation for the tarot card reading.

Its fine if you do not have any compassion on my encounter. It seems like you are accusing me for cooking up a story. I'm a tired, troubled and fed up man untill now.

My name is Damien Sim. My email is simdamien1@gmail.com

P.S. Personally, I don't think master chang need any promotion. He has been all over the places long before.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Fourseason,

U r most welcome.

If you've decided to sell away the flat, jux go ahead. Otherwise (if minimal occupation period for the flat is not fulfilled), see if u could rent it out until U get ur new flat. At least u can collect abit of rent to defray ur expenditures. :)

Many of the Pasir Ris residents practice that when the owners had issues with their flats.

Best wishes to you & ur family!

Hi Edenstrauss

We are now putting up at our in-laws. After seriously thinking through, more or less decided to sell off the flat. Whether its Karma or not, I don't really have an answer. Already so straining on our lives, at the moment can't think clearly or interested on these matters. I have asked this question long enough, just let it be.

We just want to get on with our lives. Thanks for your suggestions.

Edited by edenstrauss

Note down those dates and times on your calender. They will come in handy if there is "something" in your house. By the way, how's your sleep at night? Any bad dreams?

No bad dreams, a bit hard to fall asleep maybe due to new environment and a bit warm :P I realise my dog is not barking nor howling, she is growling ;)

No bad dreams, a bit hard to fall asleep maybe due to new environment and a bit warm :P I realise my dog is not barking nor howling, she is growling ;)

Any strange encounters these few days? Is her growling getting fierce? And does it occur at about the same time?

By the way, it is possible for dogs to see ghosts. Here's the link about pet owners sharing their stories.

http://www.oes.org/page2/3649~Can_dogs_see_ghosts.html

Now im starting to think, is it so coincident that a bang always happen after my dog barks? Or just simply pure coincident, wind really **** big, and my dog just simply being grouchy. By the way, my the other dog didnt have much reaction, and he was the typical heck care type of dog anyway. One of my friends who can see things told me she didnt see anything special when she came over my house on the 1st day, so not too sure if Im over sensitive. What do you think?

Hopefully this can be a consolation from my experience.

Last time one of my room door always close by itself. Initially when we were inside the room toilet, always got frightened because the room door closed by itself. We went around asking who playing prank but in the end discovered that the door when not held by the magnet, swings slowly to close by itself. Believe it must be not level. A slight opening of window made it worse because it will close with a bang.

I'm not sure why you want to say that. I was just replying to two forumers regarding their recommendation for the tarot card reading.

Its fine if you do not have any compassion on my encounter. It seems like you are accusing me for cooking up a story. I'm a tired, troubled and fed up man untill now.

My name is Damien Sim. My email is simdamien1@gmail.com

P.S. Personally, I don't think master chang need any promotion. He has been all over the places long before.

There's a saying: "One rice feeds all kinds of people".

Maybe you should take a holiday. I always do that when I'm moody. When back :dancingqueen: all fresh

Hi Fourseason,

U r most welcome.

If you've decided to sell away the flat, jux go ahead. Otherwise (if minimal occupation period for the flat is not fulfilled), see if u could rent it out until U get ur new flat. At least u can collect abit of rent to defray ur expenditures. :)

Many of the Pasir Ris residents practice that when the owners had issues with their flats.

Best wishes to you & ur family!

Are you saying Pasir Ris area a lot of these happenings? Is it towards the end near aloha chalets after downtown east?

Talking about downdown east, do you think it may be haunted by the boy who was killed suddenly by the gangsters. Life can be so fragile. :dunno:

Read about it?

Don't worry, I've this morning sent Master Change an email to confirm if he was there during such..., hopefully he'll reply. I very kpo right?

Reply just received from Master Chang:

Thanks for waiting.

Yes, the description fits a case about 2 weeks ago.

10 and 19 Oct are dates which I use for special consultation.

Anything else I can help?

Rgds

Chang

Edited by bepgof

Hi catwoman,

not sure about the recent incident even tho' it's reported on yahoo! news.

But there are many of such happenings in Pasir Ris since day 1 of its existence... Quite a number of Incredible Tales by TCS is adapted from these happenings.

Aiya, better don't talk about it... so scary & carries alot of negative energy... :unsure:

Are you saying Pasir Ris area a lot of these happenings? Is it towards the end near aloha chalets after downtown east?

Talking about downdown east, do you think it may be haunted by the boy who was killed suddenly by the gangsters. Life can be so fragile. :dunno:

Read about it?

Reply just received from Master Chang:

Thanks for waiting.

Yes, the description fits a case about 2 weeks ago.

10 and 19 Oct are dates which I use for special consultation.

Anything else I can help?

Rgds

Chang

wow bro, you and mr chang buddy buddy ?

wow bro, you and mr chang buddy buddy ?

Everybody with me also buddy buddy leh :D , then got many 贵人mah.

万事为贵, correct?

Peiseh, I read Fourseason mentioned Master Chang put "salt in tupperware", thought fourseason made up story mah. How can "salt" be kept in tupperware? All become liquid liao!

Tossing coins and walked one round then knew the woody thing, appeared to be very amazing to me also. I believed should have some form of communication took place between the "being" & Master Chang.

My understanding of "devil spirit" or "being" is such that its occupying the space always come with certain "purposes", and such "beings" have supernatural power and cannot be "destroyed", can only be asked to go away, and they know one's past doings. In other words, "requestor" has to be "holy" enough, otherwise, all those sinful past doings kena exposed out, how?

Later added:Note: I'm a baptised christian since 1992, I've personally heard some Reverends testifying their encounters on exorcism. Before 1980, I did interact with those "mediums"...long story..

Edited by bepgof

万事为贵, correct?

Peiseh, I read Fourseason mentioned Master Chang put "salt in tupperware", thought fourseason made up story mah. How can "salt" be kept in tupperware? All become liquid liao!

Tossing coins and walked one round then knew the woody thing, appeared to be very amazing to me also. I believed should have some form of communication took place between the "being" & Master Chang.

My understanding of "devil spirit" or "being" is such that its occupying the space always come with certain "purposes", and such "beings" have supernatural power and cannot be "destroyed", can only be asked to go away, and they know one's past doings. In other words, "requestor" has to be "holy" enough, otherwise, all those sinful past doings kena exposed out, how?

He asked me to put salt in glass vase covered with cling wrap.

万事为贵, correct?

Bro,

I didnt expect you to ask Master Chang. Haha!! Interesting. Anyway, just dont get accuse for trying to promote his service. This housing thing sounds very eerie to me. I think these incidents will make everyone appreciate their peaceful home. Sometimes, we wonder when we move to a new place, why no cai, never strike lottery etc...After hearing all these, I think a peaceful and "clean" house is a great house..

Thanks for sharing your views.

He asked me to put salt in glass vase covered with cling wrap.

****! Master chang ask me to prepare salt bottles. I never do. Jialat..I remember it is coarse salt + water? not just salt.