Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Waa.....sounds like you have experienced before.....yeah true about guardian hor, but still can't figure out exactly.....from where, which religion or what energy.... Some said certain masters head glow....is it the guardian glowing instead? Know or not?

I think toddler is commonly heard one but feel sorry to use them....dogs should be a good one.

You may find the 守护神 in your Bazi... if you are the 'lucky' and chosen one :)

Edited by CoffeeMan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The owner of the house kill himself in his very own premise, out of grievance. Usually they will recommend to give up the house completely.

- Earth has 3,000,000,000 lives at any one time.

- 1% killed themselved each year = 30,000,000

- Each year has created 30,000,000 griev spirits

- Say the earth has 4,000 history

- wow, 4,000 x 30,000,000 = 120 trillion of "ghost"

- Each year more to join in le.

- Then everywhere go "ghosts" liao.

- Bishan ??

- All the hosiptals?? Still why ppls want to stay there (bishan, hosiptals??)

Edited by bepgof

Hi gadiorla,

I agree with you that those category of spiritual beings are very difficult to negotiate with or exorcise. They have difficulties letting go (of their grievances) so they ended up getting earth bound.

The elderly would always discuss and say that the best option is to sell to those temple mediums where they conduct their rituals in the flat. They seem to believe that those mediums & their deities would be able to control them or even liberate them.

Those hauntings that r tagged to individuals, not houses - those r also very tough to negotiate with. It is the same, all becox those spiritual beings could not let go of their grievances. Those humans need to work out their karma with these spiritual beings on their own. Even god cannot help them according to the monks.

Coming up Next... Tampines Road

At least what you have mentioned is pretty clear-cut case, by the fact stated that "all of us kids got sick". :(

Just to add, from what I have understood from mediums/monks that dealt with such hauntings, the type of haunting that is almost impossible to remove, is the one mentioned by edenstrauss. The owner of the house kill himself in his very own premise, out of grievance. Usually they will recommend to give up the house completely.

Edited by edenstrauss

Cannot be bringing a dog along when you view the house right?

Anyway, the unit we bought, the owner pray to thailand god. So should be ok. Not those kunmantong(spirit of the foetus) kind.

At least I have some knowledge on thailand god because my uncles pray to them too.

Tampines Road... (Part 1)

I am not sure if it's known as new or old tampines road. But this road is running along a stretch of temples.

There was a time when I boarded a taxi at Tampines street 81 during the lunar 7th month and wanted to go to hougang. The taxi driver asked me whether I was comfortable cutting across that tampines road with a stretch of temples. He said that if I was "pangtang" then he would take a longer route, which he also prefers, by using the other tampines road running along the expressway.

At that point in time, I was puzzled by his remarks. He explained to me that many elderly or longer-service cab drivers would avoid that route in view of the explanable hauntings and sights many witnessed along the road. He also told me there were unexplanable road accidents where drivers would crash into the huge tree or along that route to avoid a lady in red!

However, that lady in red was nowhere in sight after the crash.

Anyway, I told him not to cut through those temples and take the longer route.

Tampines Road... (Part 1)

I am not sure if it's known as new or old tampines road. But this road is running along a stretch of temples.

There was a time when I boarded a taxi at Tampines street 81 during the lunar 7th month and wanted to go to hougang. The taxi driver asked me whether I was comfortable cutting across that tampines road with a stretch of temples. He said that if I was "pangtang" then he would take a longer route, which he also prefers, by using the other tampines road running along the expressway.

At that point in time, I was puzzled by his remarks. He explained to me that many elderly or longer-service cab drivers would avoid that route in view of the explanable hauntings and sights many witnessed along the road. He also told me there were unexplanable road accidents where drivers would crash into the huge tree or along that route to avoid a lady in red!

However, that lady in red was nowhere in sight after the crash.

Anyway, I told him not to cut through those temples and take the longer route.

I've heard of some stories about Old Tampines Road from my friend too.

Tampines Road (Part 2)

Out of curiousity, I asked around and many taxi drivers (those who are already very seasoned in their careers) confirmed that the rumours were true.

One uncle who drives a cab also said that he and his cab buddies would turn down bookings coming from there. And some of our neighbours who are devotees of the temples there did attest to the difficulties of booking cabs from there.

There was also a saying that before that area was urbanised, it used to be a thick forest, remoted area & nearby a pig farm. Then it's either during the 1950s-1960s that a very bad rotting stench was oozing out of those thick foilage when somebody walked past.

They did a search and found the corpse of a very young girl dressed in red who was slaughtered to death and discarded there. The elderly folks who recalled the incident very clearly said that it was published in newspapers but there was no outcome as to what happened eventually. So the case was left as it is. Lot's of speculation.

Some claimed that it was a human sacrifice for some ritual; or the girl was purposely dressed in red by her relatives after her tragic death; the purpose was for her to haunt whoever who slaughtered her.

Rumour has it that the government had designated this place for religious buildings/ places of worship based on Fengshui and that there is a special deity that was placed & worshipped that to "subdue" the hauntings.

Wah that was blood-chilling...

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi noobsea,

u mentioned thailand god but r u referring to the thailand version of buddhas or thailand's local deity? Both comes under different categories/ realms of existence.

And those kunmantong - it was published in the chinese newspaper years ago. There were people who claimed that some are good and some were evil. Please share if u have any knowledge about it.

Cannot be bringing a dog along when you view the house right?

Anyway, the unit we bought, the owner pray to thailand god. So should be ok. Not those kunmantong(spirit of the foetus) kind.

At least I have some knowledge on thailand god because my uncles pray to them too.

Edited by edenstrauss

edenstrauss like to spook people. 小生怕怕 :P

I dont like to comment on a place which i passby often. Again, 小生怕怕...

noobsea, from what i understand, if the previous owner has an altar that makes offering to god/deities, even if the hse owner don't do proper relocation ritual, the god/deity will leave the house "quietly" since the new owner doesnt make offering to it anymore.

The one that house buyers need to look out for is, the house owners making offerings to ancestors at home. Most ethnic groups in the region keep ancestory tablets at home and make offerings. If the ancestors are not relocated, they take the new house owners as intruders, then there will be problems.

Hi noobsea,

u mentioned thailand god but r u referring to the thailand version of buddhas or thailand's local deity? Both comes under different categories/ realms of existence.

And those kunmantong - it was published in the chinese newspaper years ago. There were people who claimed that some are good and some were evil. Please share if u have any knowledge about it.

It should be Thailand version of buddhas. I didn't go into the room because I do not want to "disturb" the God. I just stood outside to view.

Basically, everything seems ok/normal to me.

Kunmantong - my sis used to have it and it did causes some problems to my family BUT not my sis. Weird. So I am not sure whether it is good or bad for hers.

noobsea, from what i understand, if the previous owner has an altar that makes offering to god/deities, even if the hse owner don't do proper relocation ritual, the god/deity will leave the house "quietly" since the new owner doesnt make offering to it anymore.

The one that house buyers need to look out for is, the house owners making offerings to ancestors at home. Most ethnic groups in the region keep ancestory tablets at home and make offerings. If the ancestors are not relocated, they take the new house owners as intruders, then there will be problems.

Then I'm considered lucky because there's no ancestors tablet at home. =)

Hi gadiorla, I didn't know that u pass by that place that often. Yes then U're better off not knowing anything.

I wrote in this spooky incidents for that place because this discussion thread discussed about hauntings.

About the ancestral tablet, what was told by some priests is that the tablet is like a license to stay & accept offerings made to them. So when their descendents bring the ancestral tablet along with them, they will go along because the ancestors own the tablet.

aside to noobsea, thanks for ur explanation.

Edited by edenstrauss

eh paiseh for telling long story of hauntings without applying for license :P

No I don't want to be a ghost story writer. Maybe write about how to save & make more $$ is better :D

Edited by edenstrauss

If you are a christian, from what I heard from my pastor before.

You could invite your fellow christians for prayer session in the house, take communion in the house. That will fill the house with the holy spirit and declare God's convenant with you. Evil spirits/devils will have to leave the house.

Of course, if after that still haunted, then either it is not real or its time to change religion liao. Aniway, I believe my God is all powerful and loves His people , thus, will not subject them to such mental torture.