Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

****! Master chang ask me to prepare salt bottles. I never do. Jialat..I remember it is coarse salt + water? not just salt.

have to use sea-salt not table salt.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
have to use sea-salt not table salt.

Sea salt? Where can I get it? Supermarket? Sorry, I dont know how to cook. Sorry for this stupid question . :D

Sea salt? Where can I get it? Supermarket? Sorry, I dont know how to cook. Sorry for this stupid question . :D

Yes, the sea salt has bear logo.

1 packet should cost between 50 cents - 1 dollar.

No problem.

Bro,

I didnt expect you to ask Master Chang. Haha!! Interesting. Anyway, just dont get accuse for trying to promote his service. This housing thing sounds very eerie to me. I think these incidents will make everyone appreciate their peaceful home. Sometimes, we wonder when we move to a new place, why no cai, never strike lottery etc...After hearing all these, I think a peaceful and "clean" house is a great house..

Thanks for sharing your views.

I agree that a "clean" & peaceful place is above all else! Otherwise, just imagine, there's no end to it...

I observed that there seemed to be many hauntings in Bukit Batok flats.

One of my sister inlaw's friends & a few relatives shifted there 6 months back and I heard from her that their flats were "not clean". Her friend was "chased" the entire night & eventually woke up under her own bed! :( That was really scary!

scary leh...

peace in house is very important, and it depends on the "spouse" you married to ..hahahahahah

Tio lah bro. :D

Edited by bepgof

Hi noobsea,

not all resale flats r haunted. Any place on this earth could be haunted, even toilets, offices, commercial buildings etc.

At least for resale flat, U could still have a good "feel" when u view it before deciding whether to buy or not. But for brand new flats from HDB, no such opportunities to do so.

Many brand new flats also come with "unwanted occupants" if u know what & who I'm referring to.

One of my sister inlaw bought one brand new flat many years ago from HDB. The current location is just next to circle line in Serangoon. The flat was dark because there was little sunlight coming through their rooms, except her toilet which is the brightest place.

But the surroundings of her flat was very windy. After they shifted in, the whole family realised that the MBR was haunted by the spirit of an old lady who stays inside that room & wouldn't bother the other parts of the flat. She was a great disturbance to my inlaws with lot's of "tricks". e.g. pulling at their feet & toes when they were sleeping on the bed in the MBR. She was also sighted when they looked into the mirror while bathing or brushing their teeth!

As for the reason as to why she only stays in her unit, not others? nobody knows. And when she bought the flat, it was newly built by HDB.

Make me a bit worry about the all these feng shui thing especially when I just got myself a resale flat.

:(

I did bring my daughter along with us when we viewed the house twice.

Just normal feeling about the house. My daughter even ran around and play like as if she's at home. =,="

Just that after reading all these threads, it suddenly make me feel that FS reading for my this new house is a must though I'm a christian.

Audit for fengshui of a house is not a cure-it-all or answer to all problems.

I'm not sure if all hauntings in a house could be cured by just a fengshui audit.

Fengshui is there to ensure that there is a good balance of the yin & yang energy, 5 elements to harmonise ur surroundings so that the occupants in the house will be comfortable. (My explanation is very layman becox I'm not a geomencer myself even tho' I believe in fengshui)

It's your choice but it may not be necessary. One of my brother inlaw whose very successful with his career doesn't believe in fengshui. He even told me that it's a waste of $$ whereas the rest of his siblings swear by it. So it really depends on you.

Hi noobsea,

I don't believe in FS at all until I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

Initially, I though FS is nonsense as I am trained in engineering field.

there are 2 possible scenarios and both can be checked:

1. murder or suicide taken place in house in the past (more tricky situation)

2. spirit moved into the house for some reason

this is what i will do before i transact

- chat with the neighbours of the house you intent to buy

- scan printed media and internet for past news (i think NLB website archive some newspapers)

- if you know of anyone who can see the other world, invite him/her to view with you

In the digital age that we are living, most tools and techniques of FS are exposed in the Internet.

In my opinion, what differentiate a real fortune teller/FS from one that merely know the tools and techniques, is his/her sensitivity to the "intangible"

Some say they are backed by an "guardian angel" / 守护神 even if he/she is a tarot card fortune teller. I don't know how true is it.

- or bring toddler (preferably not your own kid :P ) or pets. I heard dog is "yang" and cat is "yin"

My experience with cats is in a nursing home that i visit each week.

There is a particular bed where most cats like to frequent and rest underneath it.

I called it the bed of "last mile" because I have seen 4 elderlys rested on that bed and passed away, 4 passings within just 1 year.

Maybe I am over-sensitive...

- bring magnetic compass (not those digital ones) or Dowsing rod

if the needle is flickering alot (or spinning), then there is some magnetic turbulance in the house, so may not be condusive for long stay.

- Observe the house and turn on your most natural instinct or "sensors"

turn on all the lights and check if the house still looks dim in broad daylight

check if there is any spot in the house that you feel especially "cool" or even "cold"

check if any part of the wall of the house, is mouldy or moist

Geomencer job scope is merely to make human living space more condusive for human to stay, thus, avoiding unfavourable conditions for "yin" to accumulate.

Hope it helps.

I think all that's required is to bring a person with a Yin magnetic field to the place to have a "feel" of the environment, possibly at night. Many people have YIN magnetic field but that doesn't mean that they have a bad luck cycle. Some professionals or successful people also have the YIN magnetic field. And they have to be people with wisdom to be able to have such a sense & know how to adjust their emotions when dealing with such situations- that's based on some guru's explanation.

Some people claimed that if the flat is "dirty", some would have giddy spells and recover immediately after they step out of the place. Others will feel very uncomfortable & fall sick without seeing anything.

There is one lower floor unit at blk 3 haig road which we went to as kids many years ago. We didn't know about the history of the flat but the entire family who went, together with other potential buyers ditched the flat within minutes of entering it. All of us kids got sick, with terrible migraine, vomitted & got admitted to SGH in the wee hours of the morning. And adults discussed about spookiness & use pomegranate leaves for bathing.

Then when my granny compared notes with another elderly buyer when they bumped into each other at haig road, both agreed that there was this "black hole" in the bedroom that seemed to be so eerie & wanting to suck us all into it - both grannies claimed that they felt the presence of not sure what it was at the stairway! Yuks that was scary...

The butchers in the wet market told my granny that an Indian security watchman killed his wife (after he found out about her affair while he was away on night duty), then, hung himself in the flat. So two deceased in the flat.

That flat was ultimately bought over by a medium.

Edited by edenstrauss

At least what you have mentioned is pretty clear-cut case, by the fact stated that "all of us kids got sick". :(

Just to add, from what I have understood from mediums/monks that dealt with such hauntings, the type of haunting that is almost impossible to remove, is the one mentioned by edenstrauss. The owner of the house kill himself in his very own premise, out of grievance. Usually they will recommend to give up the house completely.

- if you know of anyone who can see the other world, invite him/her to view with you

In the digital age that we are living, most tools and techniques of FS are exposed in the Internet.

In my opinion, what differentiate a real fortune teller/FS from one that merely know the tools and techniques, is his/her sensitivity to the "intangible"

Some say they are backed by an "guardian angel" / 守护神 even if he/she is a tarot card fortune teller. I don't know how true is it.

- or bring toddler (preferably not your own kid :P ) or pets. I heard dog is "yang" and cat is "yin"

My experience with cats is in a nursing home that i visit each week.

There is a particular bed where most cats like to frequent and rest underneath it.

I called it the bed of "last mile" because I have seen 4 elderlys rested on that bed and passed away, 4 passings within just 1 year.

Maybe I am over-sensitive...

Waa.....sounds like you have experienced before.....yeah true about guardian hor, but still can't figure out exactly.....from where, which religion or what energy....

Some said certain masters head glow....is it the guardian glowing instead? Know or not?

I think toddler is commonly heard one but feel sorry to use them....dogs should be a good one.