Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

How do I dare :bow: You are the "Ah Jia Tou".

My late mother had this experience, this kind of spider is called 跛鬼爷. She told us if we encounter such situation, try to think of shsssss, it will run away. Anyway, I've not encountered such. I though only "old" ppls know abt the spider stuff.

Sorry leh, catch no ball eh... :unsure:

what is "shsssss"? sounds of snakes, going to toilet type of shssss or ???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sorry leh, catch no ball eh... :unsure:

what is "shsssss"? sounds of snakes, going to toilet type of shssss or ???

Shssss = wee wee

Edited by bepgof

Hi,

Can know her working place or stall location?Wanna engage her come to my house for some fengshui .Have been really down hope she can help.Contact me @ 81009081 or email to angtienpin@gmail.com

Thks

AndyAng

I observed that there seemed to be many hauntings in Bukit Batok flats.

One of my sister inlaw's friends & a few relatives shifted there 6 months back and I heard from her that their flats were "not clean". Her friend was "chased" the entire night & eventually woke up under her own bed! :( That was really scary!

You may want to take a few days leave to rest properly. If this problem comes back again, you may want to approach the Master that Lim75 recommended.

Hi Leechaorui and Lim, thanks for your comments and all those that PM me. After thinking over, we decided not to go with the tarot card thing.

Its not something that everyday I like to talk about on such an abnormal experience. Not something both of us want to go through again. This has disrupted my life activities as well as mental health.

That day, after I told my wife, she went straight to stay at her parents. I thought after the chinese seven month, things should return to normal.

On 11 September, I asked a friend to help by coming over to stay for a night. The only thing we noticed were all the mirrors were cracked. It looked like as if hit by an object the the cracked looked like Spider's Web pattern. We thought the house was broken into at first but noticed all other things were intact.

Next day, my friend said everything was fine for him except that he couldn't get to sleep because of the neighbour upstairs kept dragging the chairs. I didn't hear or experience anything instead.

That night, I went back alone thinking everything was back to normal. I laid at the sofa to watch TV. Probably dozed off, this time round I was stranggled again. Struggled so hard to wake up or get up, don't know which is which and when I finally did, grasping for air, quickly ran out of the house. Quite a disaster and pathetic because I just slam the main door and didn't lock the gates, take my key pouch and wallet.

Over the next two weeks, our families and we enquire with various mediums, masters etc. Some of the services calling for really sky high fees. Both of us just survive with our salaries and don't have much savings. Even our parents wanted to help us but we declined. We felt that their money shouldn't be wasted as they are old already.

What do I deserve such troubles and misery? Karma? We first tried someone free from a church introduced by a friend who said that has experience in exorcism.

Kitchen walls cracked.

Then we approached one 'famous' medium in Tampines. Straightaway, when I enter, said I ran into dirty things. Used a brush to write someting on my hand and that should do the casting out. I was thinking so accurate but later found out from a relative over discussion that this medium always usually said the same thing when someone enter the door. That really caused me to lose confidence on my hand's 'drawing' or I believed "invisible taliman".

From a community forum, a very concern forumer recommended me an experience master in handling this. In the end, still need to buy this and that to put at home. All in about $3300. We told him we need to consider. He even propose us to borrow from out parents or break it down to instalments.

Without our knowing, my parents in-laws also engaged some temple people to chant at our house.

More cracked at the living walls.

We had also enquired with some feng shui masters and some recommended in our PM box. Only Master Chang replied with a reasonable fee. Others replied that they do feng shui only or very expensive or never reply at all.

We were really tired and at our wit's end. Want to sell the house but now the prices to buy another also very expensive. So this kind of feeeling also tearing us apart.

It was a long wait as this master only offered 2 dates in October. By the time I replied, he said 10 October was fully booked. So I quickly settled for 19 October.

On thsi day, met him about noon downstairs at the void deck. Not much was said except asked me to throw some coins. I was wondering throw some coins can catch 'things'?? After a while he keept shaking his head and looked quite serious. My mind was in a swirl. Master Chang revealed that the "thing" in my house was brought in back by my wife. I was ?????? all over the place. Wondering what he meant and when he was going up and what he would do? Finally we went up. He asked me to open up all the windows and get a bowl. He walked around the house and after that stood outside the main door. Took out a tupperware and pour some salt into my bowl. Told me to place at the storeroom.

Master Chang asked me to check with my wife what she had placed in the storeroom which is made of wood and given by somebody she knew. And added: "Where it comes from, where it will go back to". Later in the evening, found out from my wife that she recalled that two or three months back, her ex-boyfriend caame back from a holiday and gave her a piece of woodcarving. she then threw it inside the storeroom.

There was a lot of questions in my mind.

How can a piece of wood carving caused all the mirrors and some walls to crack? Why must I take salt from him and not from my own kitchen? Why I got strnaggled and not my wife? My wife got the gift earlier, why now then start all these eerie things? How did master chang knew its a piece of wood inside the store?

I sms him one day later to ask about the wood removal which he didn't mention. i thought master chang also didn't want to be bothered by me just like some friends because he didn't reply me. However, the following day he replied and also a very detailed email instructions on the wood removal.

Im still thinking to sell off this house but to buy another may need to wait and headache ofprocess. In fact master chang asked me to do a proper house audit bacuse he said the house prone to attract "abc" kind of things. I told him I was 'dry' and need to wait. He stared at me for quite a while. t think easily about five mins. Then he said he'll do it for me for free but I got to do charity work in either an old age home or children's home for a week. I really really sincerely thanked him for his kindness and mentioned I'll get back to him once my wife agreed and we decided to do with the house.

Any kind souls here got any opinions whether I should sell it off or do a house audit?

Edited by Fourseason

Hi Fourseason,

Thanks for making the effort into sharing this on the RT forum with all of us. It shows that U're a very real & sincere person & brave enough to muster up courage to make ur ordeal public as there are many out there who fear of a loss of face, which is so typical among Asians in general.

After the disposal of that piece of wood, did things improve for yourself in the flat?

About what Master Chang has said, you will need to judge for yourself as to whether you believe in what he has said about your flat having a tendency to attract those spooky stuff.

The decision will ultimately still fall back on yourself as to whether to go ahead or not to audit, sell the flat, etc.

If it isn't karma related, then it might take a smaller effort to solve by shifting to another flat. However, if it is related to one's karma, my belief is that shifting house isn't going to solve your problems. Karmaic relations are extremely complicated and not easily explanable.

Anyway, doing volunteer work (charity without spending $$) is definitely a good move becox these are kind deeds, which would manifest itself in a very positive, great outcome if it's done with the right motivation: out of compassion & kindness. In Buddhism, they would always encourage people with bad karma to cultivate compassion & kindness by doing more charitable deeds to lighten their karma - not easy. Even for those who doesn't experience interferences of bad karma, there is definitely no harm in accumulating more merits in one's life.

Would you consider seeking out the assistance of the lamas at Sakya Tenpheling at Pasir Ris in taking a look at your flat?

They should be able to tell you during their 1st visit, as to whether your flat is haunted or not. Whether it is because of karma, etc... They do not do fengshui audits becox that's not their speciality.

The Rinpoches & the Khenpo (respectable terms for senior lamas who had attained a certain level of enlightenment) mentioned that if they enter the premises and had a horrible, terrible feeling, then, the place is "unclean". In my opinion, there is no harm in getting them to bless your home. Infact, it's good to get the blessings of the buddhas.

The red packets offered are given based on what one could afford. The temple's management office had given their assurances to those who seek help, including devotees that the amount given in the angpow is based on an individual's budget.

Whatever decision that u've made, I sincerely hope that God will bless & look after u & ur family & show you the right way, and help you attain a peaceful mind.

Edited by edenstrauss

How can a piece of wood carving caused all the mirrors and some walls to crack? Why must I take salt from him and not from my own kitchen? Why I got strnaggled and not my wife? My wife got the gift earlier, why now then start all these eerie things? How did master chang knew its a piece of wood inside the store?

I sms him one day later to ask about the wood removal which he didn't mention. i thought master chang also didn't want to be bothered by me just like some friends because he didn't reply me. However, the following day he replied and also a very detailed email instructions on the wood removal.

Im still thinking to sell off this house but to buy another may need to wait and headache ofprocess. In fact master chang asked me to do a proper house audit bacuse he said the house prone to attract "abc" kind of things. I told him I was 'dry' and need to wait. He stared at me for quite a while. t think easily about five mins. Then he said he'll do it for me for free but I got to do charity work in either an old age home or children's home for a week. I really really sincerely thanked him for his kindness and mentioned I'll get back to him once my wife agreed and we decided to do with the house.

Any kind souls here got any opinions whether I should sell it off or do a house audit?

Guess must be voodoo or black magic something like that hor. Maybe master chang use special salt? Maybe, the strangling something to do with the ex-boyfreind and you? Maybe need catalyst before 'kickoff'? Quite common from feedbacks that master Chang can read or see things in the future. Just guessing hor....since you got so many question marks.....

I think you sell off better.....from a woman's point of view.....I think your wife will never want to go back there.

How huh so far?? Anymore happenings lately?

Hi all, though Im not a superstitous person, but I guess it wont hurts to believe in some stuffs.

I have just move in my house for 3 nights, well, nothing special happens but some coincident does bother me, which Im still trying to brush off as simply "coincident only".

The first was good, having all my friends around till 3+ am.

Then came the 2nd night, at about 2.30 or 3am, one of my dog kept making weird noise to the air. By the way, I have 2 huskies, and it is common for huskies to howl, so I didnt think much. But the strange thing is, the noise (neither barking nor howling) made by my dog is weird and uncommon, and further more, she is facing the air or the door, instead of calling out to me. Typically, my dog only barks at me when they wanted something, and its uncommon for them to make noise to the air. This female dog of mine is very sensitive, when I was taking her out for stroll in the past, she will stop and refuse to cross a path as if someone is blocking her way, and I will have to take a roundabout. Anyway, back to the story, I ask her to keep quiet a few times, and finally she stop. A few mins later, I heard a loud bang, then followed by another bang after another few mins. My partner went to check out, and realise the toilet door was closed, so he ask me, and I just told him probably is the wind (though deep down I think it is impossible). After that I just carried my girl on to the bed, and nothing more happens.

Then came last night, which is my 3rd night, at about 9plus (i think so), suddenly my dog give a fierce bark again. I thought she wanted to sleep on the bed, but my partner said she was barking at the door, and not at us. Nothing much happen for a while, then came again one big bang of the toilet door.

Now im starting to think, is it so coincident that a bang always happen after my dog barks? Or just simply pure coincident, wind really **** big, and my dog just simply being grouchy. By the way, my the other dog didnt have much reaction, and he was the typical heck care type of dog anyway. One of my friends who can see things told me she didnt see anything special when she came over my house on the 1st day, so not too sure if Im over sensitive. What do you think?

Hi all, though Im not a superstitous person, but I guess it wont hurts to believe in some stuffs.

I have just move in my house for 3 nights, well, nothing special happens but some coincident does bother me, which Im still trying to brush off as simply "coincident only".

The first was good, having all my friends around till 3+ am.

Then came the 2nd night, at about 2.30 or 3am, one of my dog kept making weird noise to the air. By the way, I have 2 huskies, and it is common for huskies to howl, so I didnt think much. But the strange thing is, the noise (neither barking nor howling) made by my dog is weird and uncommon, and further more, she is facing the air or the door, instead of calling out to me. Typically, my dog only barks at me when they wanted something, and its uncommon for them to make noise to the air. This female dog of mine is very sensitive, when I was taking her out for stroll in the past, she will stop and refuse to cross a path as if someone is blocking her way, and I will have to take a roundabout. Anyway, back to the story, I ask her to keep quiet a few times, and finally she stop. A few mins later, I heard a loud bang, then followed by another bang after another few mins. My partner went to check out, and realise the toilet door was closed, so he ask me, and I just told him probably is the wind (though deep down I think it is impossible). After that I just carried my girl on to the bed, and nothing more happens.

Then came last night, which is my 3rd night, at about 9plus (i think so), suddenly my dog give a fierce bark again. I thought she wanted to sleep on the bed, but my partner said she was barking at the door, and not at us. Nothing much happen for a while, then came again one big bang of the toilet door.

Now im starting to think, is it so coincident that a bang always happen after my dog barks? Or just simply pure coincident, wind really **** big, and my dog just simply being grouchy. By the way, my the other dog didnt have much reaction, and he was the typical heck care type of dog anyway. One of my friends who can see things told me she didnt see anything special when she came over my house on the 1st day, so not too sure if Im over sensitive. What do you think?

Note down those dates and times on your calender. They will come in handy if there is "something" in your house. By the way, how's your sleep at night? Any bad dreams?

Last Sunday, things got worse. My son didn't talk to us and didn't want to come out of his room. There were vomits and urine everywhere in his room. My house things obviously moved by itself. My husband also could't believe his eyes when we woke up. Wallet under the bed; shoe missing and found in cupboard; chopsticks in the washing machine and many others. Other than waking up 3am and hearing things, my husband on monday said he was flung to the wall when was buying some groceries.

Many people here mesage me their masters' contact. I appreciate. I sms all of them. Unfortunately, none of them could help, these were some of the replies and experience:-

---I was told about this shop, so I went down and saw this master sim. He sold me a pixiu and ask me to place in the house said can chase away evil. Next day we saw the animal in peices on the floor.

----sms/ email more than 20 masters, mentioned the 'happenings' in my home. Mostly never replied. A few replied sms they only do feng shui and ask me to find daoist, lamma, ghost catcher, pastor and so on. Got one she said will be going oversea soon, ask me to find someone else, got one sms back a quote for $10888. Only 3 replied willing to help. I told the 3 of them that I was finacially drained already and left 2 replied me willing to help.

----One was master cheng, she asked me to go down to see her on 'pokker cards'? I was staring at the message for awhile. My mind was quite confused already. Really didn't have the mood for that. Sms quoted up to $388.

----The other was master chang, he replied $485 for one session. I was staring hard at the 'one session' and wondering how many sessions more needed. I have to be honest and get to the bottom so I repeat again finacially down and whether can pay him instalment. I thought he also gave up as there was no reply. Few hours later, he mesage that he will accept a red packet and a bottle of minaral water. The rest when I got the money to donate in his name and will get back to me soon. Within half an hour, I got sms in chinese (he said its a jin and we must recite until 21 Aug when he will visit us), a mms of a 'foo' (asked me load up the computers and kept it switched on until I pick up some more from him because there was 'leegion')

-----At the same time, my husband also broght back one "thai monk". I brought my son to parents' place and waited. Next day, my husband said the monk stayed till midnight then left. Before he left, gave my husband drank something and a piece of yellow cloth and ask him to visit wat ya cha temple.

The last few days was very peaceful. Lasttime my husband was saying i haciluting, now he belief. Thanks to all those who tried to help.

Thank you for asking. Don t really know who solve. Before I went to my parents that night, I already switch on the computer showing the 'yellow foo paper' and also printed out a few. At my parents place I was still reciting the chinese text master chang sent me. My husband beleived that the Thai monk solved it. He said after the monk left, he felt good. He plan to go down to the Thai temple this year end. After I recite the chinese text, I also felt calm, my son also start to call me after so many days. Next day, master chang asked me to pick up some more foo from him at macdonalds. This time the foo was triangle shape. He asked us to keep in our pockets, looked at my son awhile and wrote some chinese herb names, ask me to buy from medical hall brew and let him drink. On the way home, my son asked me a strange question ' why uncle wear a pink hat'. I think my son havent fully recover. Will try out his recomend.

Fourseason Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Hi Leechaorui and Lim, thanks for your comments and all those that PM me. After thinking over, we decided not to go with the tarot card thing.

Its not something that everyday I like to talk about on such an abnormal experience. Not something both of us want to go through again. This has disrupted my life activities as well as mental health.

That day, after I told my wife, she went straight to stay at her parents. I thought after the chinese seven month, things should return to normal.

On 11 September, I asked a friend to help by coming over to stay for a night. The only thing we noticed were all the mirrors were cracked. It looked like as if hit by an object the the cracked looked like Spider's Web pattern. We thought the house was broken into at first but noticed all other things were intact.

Next day, my friend said everything was fine for him except that he couldn't get to sleep because of the neighbour upstairs kept dragging the chairs. I didn't hear or experience anything instead.

That night, I went back alone thinking everything was back to normal. I laid at the sofa to watch TV. Probably dozed off, this time round I was stranggled again. Struggled so hard to wake up or get up, don't know which is which and when I finally did, grasping for air, quickly ran out of the house. Quite a disaster and pathetic because I just slam the main door and didn't lock the gates, take my key pouch and wallet.

Over the next two weeks, our families and we enquire with various mediums, masters etc. Some of the services calling for really sky high fees. Both of us just survive with our salaries and don't have much savings. Even our parents wanted to help us but we declined. We felt that their money shouldn't be wasted as they are old already.

What do I deserve such troubles and misery? Karma? We first tried someone free from a church introduced by a friend who said that has experience in exorcism.

Kitchen walls cracked.

Then we approached one 'famous' medium in Tampines. Straightaway, when I enter, said I ran into dirty things. Used a brush to write someting on my hand and that should do the casting out. I was thinking so accurate but later found out from a relative over discussion that this medium always usually said the same thing when someone enter the door. That really caused me to lose confidence on my hand's 'drawing' or I believed "invisible taliman".

From a community forum, a very concern forumer recommended me an experience master in handling this. In the end, still need to buy this and that to put at home. All in about $3300. We told him we need to consider. He even propose us to borrow from out parents or break it down to instalments.

Without our knowing, my parents in-laws also engaged some temple people to chant at our house.

We had also enquired with some feng shui masters and some recommended in our PM box. Only Master Chang replied with a reasonable fee. Others replied that they do feng shui only or very expensive or never reply at all.

We were really tired and at our wit's end. Want to sell the house but now the prices to buy another also very expensive. So this kind of feeeling also tearing us apart.

It was a long wait as this master only offered 2 dates in October. By the time I replied, he said 10 October was fully booked. So I quickly settled for 19 October.

On thsi day, met him about noon downstairs at the void deck. Not much was said except asked me to throw some coins. I was wondering throw some coins can catch 'things'?? After a while he keept shaking his head and looked quite serious. My mind was in a swirl. Master Chang revealed that the "thing" in my house was brought in back by my wife. I was ?????? all over the place. Wondering what he meant and when he was going up and what he would do? Finally we went up. He asked me to open up all the windows and get a bowl. He walked around the house and after that stood outside the main door. Took out a tupperware and pour some salt into my bowl. Told me to place at the storeroom.

Master Chang asked me to check with my wife what she had placed in the storeroom which is made of wood and given by somebody she knew. And added: "Where it comes from, where it will go back to". Later in the evening, found out from my wife that she recalled that two or three months back, her ex-boyfriend caame back from a holiday and gave her a piece of woodcarving. she then threw it inside the storeroom.

It seem to me mdmsleepless and fourseason are the same person trying to promote how good and compassionate this master chang is.

Fourseason Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Kitchen walls cracked.

It seem to me mdmsleepless and fourseason are the same person trying to promote how good and compassionate this master chang is.

Don't worry, I've this morning sent Master Change an email to confirm if he was there during such..., hopefully he'll reply. I very kpo right?

Edited by bepgof

Hi Fourseason,

Thanks for making the effort into sharing this on the RT forum with all of us. It shows that U're a very real & sincere person & brave enough to muster up courage to make ur ordeal public as there are many out there who fear of a loss of face, which is so typical among Asians in general.

After the disposal of that piece of wood, did things improve for yourself in the flat?

About what Master Chang has said, you will need to judge for yourself as to whether you believe in what he has said about your flat having a tendency to attract those spooky stuff.

The decision will ultimately still fall back on yourself as to whether to go ahead or not to audit, sell the flat, etc.

If it isn't karma related, then it might take a smaller effort to solve by shifting to another flat. However, if it is related to one's karma, my belief is that shifting house isn't going to solve your problems. Karmaic relations are extremely complicated and not easily explanable.

Anyway, doing volunteer work (charity without spending $$) is definitely a good move becox these are kind deeds, which would manifest itself in a very positive, great outcome if it's done with the right motivation: out of compassion & kindness. In Buddhism, they would always encourage people with bad karma to cultivate compassion & kindness by doing more charitable deeds to lighten their karma - not easy. Even for those who doesn't experience interferences of bad karma, there is definitely no harm in accumulating more merits in one's life.

Would you consider seeking out the assistance of the lamas at Sakya Tenpheling at Pasir Ris in taking a look at your flat?

They should be able to tell you during their 1st visit, as to whether your flat is haunted or not. Whether it is because of karma, etc... They do not do fengshui audits becox that's not their speciality.

The Rinpoches & the Khenpo (respectable terms for senior lamas who had attained a certain level of enlightenment) mentioned that if they enter the premises and had a horrible, terrible feeling, then, the place is "unclean". In my opinion, there is no harm in getting them to bless your home. Infact, it's good to get the blessings of the buddhas.

The red packets offered are given based on what one could afford. The temple's management office had given their assurances to those who seek help, including devotees that the amount given in the angpow is based on an individual's budget.

Whatever decision that u've made, I sincerely hope that God will bless & look after u & ur family & show you the right way, and help you attain a peaceful mind.

Hi Edenstrauss

We are now putting up at our in-laws. After seriously thinking through, more or less decided to sell off the flat. Whether its Karma or not, I don't really have an answer. Already so straining on our lives, at the moment can't think clearly or interested on these matters. I have asked this question long enough, just let it be.

We just want to get on with our lives. Thanks for your suggestions.