Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thats alot of progress! :D

ya, Joseng is so right, our contractor is either no work, but when got work, it's done with vengeance! anyway ... me not complaining lah! :D

me? haha.. seems like after painting and lightings up liao then practically freeze...

ya, know what you mean .. me very scared of frozen moments too .. and don't feel comfortable to keep asking contractor bc don't want to appear to be chasing all the time, yet can't sleep peacefully without knowing what's to happen next ...

ya, know what you mean .. me very scared of frozen moments too .. and don't feel comfortable to keep asking contractor bc don't want to appear to be chasing all the time, yet can't sleep peacefully without knowing what's to happen next ...

they never give u schedule? my id gave me a schedule which i found real useful cos i can buy stuff and arrange for delivery according to the schedule.

Froggy, who is your id?

huh?? black one?? the top is being wrap up huh?? how come i dun see a black top?

no lah, granite not in place yet. think that one only after carpentry has been installed.

my sink support is cement

they never give u schedule? my id gave me a schedule which i found real useful cos i can buy stuff and arrange for delivery according to the schedule.

Froggy, who is your id?

no leh, no schedule. mine is contractor anyway - Edmund ADecor. So I kinda know what is happening when I go down to my place, which I do everyday. As long as I see workers, I am ok. It's times when I see no one and days of nothing being done that bugs me. But like I said, that's his style, as long as things are done nicely, I accept lor, after all, different people work in different ways

no lah, granite not in place yet. think that one only after carpentry has been installed.

my sink support is cement

oh.. hahaha.. sorry ah.. 1st time.. :D

oh.. hahaha.. sorry ah.. 1st time.. :D

no need sorry lah, we all learning. My hubby says after this reno experience, maybe he want to become contractor liao!