Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Mine also no schedule thou i saw her drafting out 1.

We kept asking her the wks to be done next. And reminding her the HO date. Also met her on site a few times to finalise things. That was her request from her to meet us. Once, we wasnt happy with something and she said she will go on site take a look and really met her there.

Froggy, if u see no action and pai seh to ask direct, can try asking like 'so is it doing so and so next?' Like that dun sound so intruding to ur contractor.

ya lor, the schedule my contractor said will give me. Before and early reno, i kept asking if schedule is ready, but answer is always not ready yet, will give. That time, it was understandable bc we signed the contract before we even got our keys, so even he has no idea when is the start date. But in the end, paiseh to keep asking. Besides since I go down everyday, I gave up asking for it altogether, after all I can see work done physically. That day I asked when is painting going to be done, he said according to schedule ?!?!? Maybe he "thought" he gave me??

Nowadays it has become guessing game liao - we sort of guess what's going to happen next, then go down to site to confirm our guess. If guess correctly, happy la. Also sort of using Joseng's style of asking "what's happening this week".

That said, must still add that so far he's very responsive to our sms or calls, jsut that I feel paiseh to keep calling him for every single thought that passes through my mind. And we keep changing our mind about things, so feel bad to keep bugging him about these little changes.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how often u meet yr contractor, Bearlyn? By appt or happen to bump into him on site?

Joseng, what about you, when doing reno?

I meet him abt once a wk initially, now thru SMS n calls. But lucky thing is he v responsive n update me thru calls whenever there's any progress or problems.

haha.. no worries.. mine also 3-3.5m only leh.. I looking 46-50".. but kind of going for 50.. but scare abit too big..

banned actually want to buy 2 sets of 50" tv: 1 for channel 5 n 1 for channel 8. Haha..

Mine 46 also... my in laws say too big. we tell them they not used to it... :P

hubby's theory is this - look big at first, but as days pass, it will become smaller and smaller ... that's when u will wish for a bigger set - time to upgrade!

COnsultation meaning choosing laminates and stuff. thats the last i saw her. hahahah.. through hp and through schedule lo

so i more or less know whats happening.

Din talk much to the sub cons cos by the time i reach fernvale, all is done liao. if anything wrong, ask id to ask them to retify.

I even went on a trip during renovation...ahahahah

wah, u so fang xin to go for trip during reno! For me, machim super kan cheong woman, one day can go down a few times! Also wanted to take progress photos to show my girls mah

is this how most ID function? wonder wonder

I meet him abt once a wk initially, now thru SMS n calls. But lucky thing is he v responsive n update me thru calls whenever there's any progress or problems.

banned actually want to buy 2 sets of 50" tv: 1 for channel 5 n 1 for channel 8. Haha..

hmm ... maybe make it 6 sets then - one for each room, plus hall plus kitchen!

how often u meet yr contractor, Bearlyn? By appt or happen to bump into him on site?

Joseng, what about you, when doing reno?

i only met him for discussions on lighting points, aircon pre-installation, laminates selection and of cos chq collection. other than tat, mostly we communicated via phone calls. at least he answers 99% of my calls and sometimes i will also call him as and when i have any query to the extent tat, i can call him continuously 3-4 times within a short period of time... :D ...call until i also feel paiseh...

Wed, 18 aug 2010

mostly wet works today,

service yard sink + cement base

DSC09683.jpg

kitchen sink up

DSC09680.jpg

covering aircon water pipes

DSC09684.jpg

cardboard protection! Finally here - I have been worried about the marble flooring!

DSC09679.jpg

and tomorrow, meeting up with contractor to discuss colours n carpentry! Excited yet headache!

15may.. do u find it pressuring?? or u getting used to it with no problems?

please.. bearlyn didnt show his 3d.. cos he scare ppl copy his.. he using 5 tvs as feature wall lor.. wait till u see his 3Ds..

please.. bearlyn didnt show his 3d.. cos he scare ppl copy his.. he using 5 tvs as feature wall lor.. wait till u see his 3Ds..

SHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:

use tv as feature wall!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop

:bow: :bow: :

mine also 46. Can't find 42 and 40 like abit small..