Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

that bear 8| ask me to use black tape to tape the side of the screen until the size i want lor... #@$##!@ :curse:

HA HA HA .. what alot of interesting discussion going on here.

hey bearlyn, if I buy 40", got any idea how to make it become 46" bo? :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha since u all in the topic of TVs, hold on to your moolas first!

Comex (the quarterly IT fair) just around the corner lo.. from 2nd - 5th Sept! think usually will have plenty of gd deals for tv wor.. ;)

HA HA HA .. what alot of interesting discussion going on here.

hey bearlyn, if I buy 40", got any idea how to make it become 46" bo? :D

Hmm.. 40" become 46" ah? Need some research.. Will let u guys know if it can b done. Lol..

easy la.. put the tv above ur head lor.. den build a feature with convex mirror lor.. now everything looks bigger.. muhahaha

easy la.. put the tv above ur head lor.. den build a feature with convex mirror lor.. now everything looks bigger.. muhahaha

banned, think u can become ID liao! :yamseng:

haha since u all in the topic of TVs, hold on to your moolas first!

Comex (the quarterly IT fair) just around the corner lo.. from 2nd - 5th Sept! think usually will have plenty of gd deals for tv wor.. ;)

the one at suntec ah? Scared to go for these fairs, super crowded! Parking got problem, eating got problem, even moving around got problem .. But seriously, how much lower do you find the prices at such fairs?

hmmm.. first u must already beforehand shortlist what u wan to buy, coz no time n space to jalan jalan at leisure.. i usually go early on sunday n park my car at suntec or marina, then go for brunch, before 12 start to move towards the exhibition halls and within 2hrs i am out of the place coz thats when the crowd start coming in.. this is my usual tactic la! :P

As for buying of tvs, i seriously think there are alot of good deals around with those hourly specials and etc. if u wan cheapest price, juz tell the sales u wan to forgo all the feebies like vouchers and they r usually flexible enough to deduct the equivalent cash value from the selling price lo. :)

the one at suntec ah? Scared to go for these fairs, super crowded! Parking got problem, eating got problem, even moving around got problem .. But seriously, how much lower do you find the prices at such fairs?

i try to go so called the off peak hours like before 4 to 5. Like what rhino said, just go straight to what u want, no window shopping ard. Another impt point is leave the kids at home. They will be bored/ frightened by the loud hoo-haas ard/ get squeezed.

Thur, 26 Aug 2010

very long never update, almost cannot find my blog liao :~

again, tonnes happened today

DSC09899.jpg

meeting with carpenter.

Finally, after thinking and thrashing with my husband, visiting many showrooms, browsing through interior magazines, we have come to a consensus on the cabinet colours. Very hard to agree on, because we wanted the orange glass . So must pray hard that the final one will be an acceptable one.

DSC09890.jpg

The electrician also came to install all the lights and fans. When we left at 5plus, they were still hard at work, measuring the distance between downlights! tomorrow morning will pop in to see. Though the marble has not been polished, I already can see the reflection of the dining light on the floor! so excited - lighting can really bring up the looks of the place!

DSC09913.jpg

and finally, parquet has been laid - really fast. They came in the morning around 10plus, by the time we return at 2plus, all 3 rooms parquet are done!

Very impressive!

Edited by froggy