Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

froggy, i also felt tat way during my reno...everyday wait wait wait...but the HO day will come soon when you are at the carpentry stage...endure and persevere.... :D

Hang on there! Jia you Jia you Jia jia you! :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

Very soon it will be over. Like for us, already 1 mth in the new place.

thanks so much, Joseng and Gals Mama. Wow, so fast, one month already! So all of you settled down already? Joseng even longer right?

Gals mama, sorry in the end, did not arrange to come over to yr place. Hubby said if want to visit, do so after our reno is done. Bc if we keep having new ideas and changing, our contractor will think we are a crazy couple - too many changes had been made since the start! Thanks for the invite!

carpenter just came yesterday to do measurements. He said he will be back in 2 weeks, so I am now both excited and anxious! But HO date pushed back, now tentatively end of sept - wow, my neck becooming like ET liao! I asked if can just get one room ready for me to move in, while he continue his work at his pace, but he not receptive to that idea. So all in, my reno and yrs sama sama - 3 LOOOONG months!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oops, already ordered liao. And not just that, the salesman is so GOOD that he managed to convince us into buyng a washer too, though we had kept our old one in storage. So now I have to wreck my brain to think what to do with that one.. :bangwall:

I tend to agree to bearlyn. Even on a hot sunny day, the kitchen/yard remains dark - very gloomy. That's why I must use fake sun to brighten up! So can imagine on rainy days?!?!

Think mine is the same side as Flamedav's, with the open space in front of the yard - which to me is potential for spiderman to climb in bc the beam is really close to the yard window. My neighbour's has the brick wall, but surprisingly, when I visited, it appeared to be brighter than mine. And her kitchen is black and white concept, no bright bright colour. The real issue is the facing of the flat. When I picked this unit, I ensured that it has no west sun, now regret liao. bc got no sun at all, from any direction.

to be honest leh.. i have been using my fan to dry my clothes for very long time liao.. i think more useful den dryer leh.. ;)

to be honest leh.. i have been using my fan to dry my clothes for very long time liao.. i think more useful den dryer leh.. ;)

u install fan in yard?

u install fan in yard?

mine no yard la.. but i got many ppl in my current house.. so i always air my clothes in my room lor.. fan way.. hee.. mybe u can put 1 fan in the yard lor.. i guess cheap electric bills too ba.. and u get to cool urself when u doing some washing there.. right?? :notti:

mine no yard la.. but i got many ppl in my current house.. so i always air my clothes in my room lor.. fan way.. hee.. mybe u can put 1 fan in the yard lor.. i guess cheap electric bills too ba.. and u get to cool urself when u doing some washing there.. right?? :notti:

wah, yard so small, bo space liao

actually I reserving my yard for my baking table - pathetic right?

wah, yard so small, bo space liao

actually I reserving my yard for my baking table - pathetic right?

wall mount fan lor.. or those ceiling ocsilating kind lor..

wah.. u really baking queen leh.. i really must go try some of ur stuffs leh.. hee..

do u guys install a sound bar in the mbr tv? or is sound direct fr tv good enough?

up to individual ba.. i dun even have a tv in my room lor...

Fri, 27Aug 2010

Decided that I cannot contain myself by holding back .. ha ha .. so here's a sneak preview of some of the lights and fans

DSC09908.jpg

bedroom fans - elmark mini

DSC09916-1.jpg

toilet and store room

DSC09907.jpg

sunflower

DSC09959-1.jpg

entrance light

wah.. u really baking queen leh.. i really must go try some of ur stuffs leh.. hee..

ok, will put u in my invite list .. :yamseng:

wow 3 months of reno??? hmmm.. the IDs i approach all tell me generally reno will take abt 6 weeks leh.. :unsure:

ya lor, that's why i becoming like ET liao. But actually to be fair, contractor told me 2.5 months at the beginning ... yrs 6 weeks very fast. Those I approached all give 2 months minimum to complete

but one prob with hanging, esp at this stage when still alot of construction and reno in the vicinity - super dusty. Wonder if 15may have any tips?