Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

hi luffs n lings

so coincidental - I posted this question sometime back too. Still not sure where to get the same type of toilet holder, but if all fails, will prob use the caddy

You posted the same question? Sorry, I must have missed that.

Hahaha... :) Anyway, I found one which uses suction cup (might not be what you want) and I might just go for it until I find a better one.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_21jG72olw-c/S9eo...s1600/br118.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Froggy, I'd recommend for toilet roll holder it's be good to drill it permenant since you already engaged a contractor. Especially it's something that we will tug at often.

Very pek chey to 1 day when we pull, the whole roll drop on the wet floor ... when we most need it. :wacko:

Not that we will shift it's location anyway, unless we shift the toilet bowl :P

Mon, 30Aug 2010

latest update - mostly on the marble, plumbing and lights. :good:

Countdown - 1.5 weeks to carpentry! :dancingqueen:

grinding the marble - grout lines all smoothened

DSC09963.jpg

epoxy coating done

DSC09985.jpg

service yard sink and mixer

DSC09995.jpg

kitchen sink and mixer

DSC09999.jpg

Looks good!

Mon, 30Aug 2010

Countdown - 1.5 weeks to carpentry! :dancingqueen:

hey hey hey... looks like our carpentry is at the same phase! ha

seems like all is well for your reno!

Hey froggy, there's a 3M fair at compasspt B1, outside Mac. U may wanna check it out.

Till this sat or sun only, 15% off

Edited by insane

sure u wanna do that? what if the fumes go into the fabric? I would consider putting toys in kitchen cabinet if there is extra space there, but clothes ah ... not sure

do u keep hard copies of yr girls' photos? In those days when digital storage is not the norm, we print out tonnes of photos and keep them in album. OMG, so many boxes of them! Now I am wondering how ever to find a space for them? :bangwall:

hahaha...

I kept mostly my elder gal's photo. When my younger 1 was born, digi became more common so seldom print out. hw u scan them and keep them in cartons if u cant bear to throw away?

Eh i also not sure leh.. But i think Jusco shd be okay ba.. If u can go further in, i think will be cheaper lor.. I go and check with my mum den let you know..

thanks in advance. Maybe next week school holiday we will make a trip in. What else is good to get from JB? Might as well one shot do everything

You posted the same question? Sorry, I must have missed that.

Hahaha... :) Anyway, I found one which uses suction cup (might not be what you want) and I might just go for it until I find a better one.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_21jG72olw-c/S9eo...s1600/br118.jpg

the toilet holder looks neat, but only worry is dunno how strong the suction is? So far those suction type hangers that I have tried does not last for very long ... :( so scaly the suction give way and the whole roll become wet ...

Hi Froggy, I'd recommend for toilet roll holder it's be good to drill it permenant since you already engaged a contractor. Especially it's something that we will tug at often.

Very pek chey to 1 day when we pull, the whole roll drop on the wet floor ... when we most need it. :wacko:

Not that we will shift it's location anyway, unless we shift the toilet bowl :P

LOL .. reminds me of this mtv of this singing group, and the man who got stuck in the toilet bc no toilet paper :D

Hey froggy, there's a 3M fair at compasspt B1, outside Mac. U may wanna check it out.

Till this sat or sun only, 15% off

hi insane

thanks! I will be there tomorrow!

jia you, your reno is making gd progress, coming to the last stage liao... :good:

Looks good!

hey hey hey... looks like our carpentry is at the same phase! ha

seems like all is well for your reno!

Hi thanks Joseng, 15may and neo!

yes, time really flies .. still remember at the stage when i have not collected my keys and had to drool over so many beautifully renovated houses .. and now mine is at the last leg! So far reno has been relatively smooth going, but not without the usual adjustments here and there, some delay, additional $$ incurred for some scope of work, some "if only ..." sentiments. But other than those, have to say that we have no major complaints so far. 3 weeks to go!

Hi thanks Joseng, 15may and neo!

yes, time really flies .. still remember at the stage when i have not collected my keys and had to drool over so many beautifully renovated houses .. and now mine is at the last leg! So far reno has been relatively smooth going, but not without the usual adjustments here and there, some delay, additional $$ incurred for some scope of work, some "if only ..." sentiments. But other than those, have to say that we have no major complaints so far. 3 weeks to go!

Arrrggghhh!! How come im still waiting?! Ahhhh!

Arrrggghhh!! How come im still waiting?! Ahhhh!

I was at yr stage 2 months ago ... so despair not ... yours will come! Take yr time to recee now, though no need to commit until nearer time ...

I was at yr stage 2 months ago ... so despair not ... yours will come! Take yr time to recee now, though no need to commit until nearer time ...

i think i started the same time as you lor.. :~ and im still waiting.. and u are already finishing..