Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

i have already moved in for ard 1 mth liao...still unpacking bit by bit...haha... :P

nvm .. slow and steady ... hope to join u soon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey froggy.. actually hor.. i seen alot of those item that is on the catalog in the market leh.. u can jus go see the actual items in those shops den decide whether to buy from them lor.. maybe not same item but can be quite similar la.. hope this helps.. I getting my bed from him soon.. :)

think i will pay him a visit again some time this week. Want to get an idea of what kinds of bar table and stools he has, plus lounge chairs

Me too, still got some cartons in storeroom and just finish unpacking yesterday. Actually its my husband's books. So many of them.

I hardly cook so kitchen cabinet half empty, i was thinking, can i put clothes inside? :P

sure u wanna do that? what if the fumes go into the fabric? I would consider putting toys in kitchen cabinet if there is extra space there, but clothes ah ... not sure

do u keep hard copies of yr girls' photos? In those days when digital storage is not the norm, we print out tonnes of photos and keep them in album. OMG, so many boxes of them! Now I am wondering how ever to find a space for them? :bangwall:

sure u wanna do that? what if the fumes go into the fabric? I would consider putting toys in kitchen cabinet if there is extra space there, but clothes ah ... not sure

do u keep hard copies of yr girls' photos? In those days when digital storage is not the norm, we print out tonnes of photos and keep them in album. OMG, so many boxes of them! Now I am wondering how ever to find a space for them? :bangwall:

scan the photos and den throw them away lor.. solve the proble liao lor.. hee.. :P den buy urself a digtal photo viewer.. swee la.. :D

I also saw almost the same dining table at S & C and Courts. Maybe for those u dun sit on for very long period of time, u can get from them. But like mattress & sofa, which u need to feel the cushion seats, u get from those with ready sets to try on.

For bedsheets, i like robinsons'. Got 1 set from the expo sale, dunno what Hotel Style brand (480 TC) comfy! $39. As compared to aussino, not very comfy. So if u can wait till Robinsons' sale, wait till the year end then buy bedsheets.

wah, cannot lah .. yr end too late already. Need to find something by middle of Sept, any recommendations? What's the average price range for a bedding set (bedsheet, blanket, pillow, protector etc) for queen size bed and single bed? No need branded or expensive type, but just comfy will do.

scan the photos and den throw them away lor.. solve the proble liao lor.. hee.. :P den buy urself a digtal photo viewer.. swee la.. :D

throw? me very sentimental - no heart to throw - definitely not those cute cute baby photos!

Hi Froggy, saw that you are planning to buy your toilet accessories (towel bar, toilet roll holder etc) from 3M! Guess that is because you can't bear to see your tiles being drilled. :) Anyway, I am planning to get the same to but realised that 3M does not provide toilet roll holder (was at Thomson Plaza Home-Fix last Saturday). Any idea where I can get white toilet roll holder that does not need to be drilled?

hi luffs n lings

so coincidental - I posted this question sometime back too. Still not sure where to get the same type of toilet holder, but if all fails, will prob use the caddy

wah, cannot lah .. yr end too late already. Need to find something by middle of Sept, any recommendations? What's the average price range for a bedding set (bedsheet, blanket, pillow, protector etc) for queen size bed and single bed? No need branded or expensive type, but just comfy will do.

Robinsons sale expo everytime have one leh.. i think often until one mth 1 time lor..

Mon, 30Aug 2010

latest update - mostly on the marble, plumbing and lights. :good:

Countdown - 1.5 weeks to carpentry! :dancingqueen:

grinding the marble - grout lines all smoothened

DSC09963.jpg

epoxy coating done

DSC09985.jpg

service yard sink and mixer

DSC09995.jpg

kitchen sink and mixer

DSC09999.jpg

Robinsons sale expo everytime have one leh.. i think often until one mth 1 time lor..

hi banned

ok must keep my eyes open for such .. will go check expo website later .. thanks

Just checked the Expo site. The following may interest some of us:

John Little Sale

08 September 2010 - 19 September 2010

Hall 5

10.30 to 10.00

Carrefour Mega Expo Sale

02 September 2010 - 05 September 2010

Hall 4B

u are welcome.. oh ya.. regarding the bedsheet ah.. u wan cheap hor can go malaysia take alook la.. heard from my mum there same price but in RM.. haha.. so quite good deal if u have car la..

u are welcome.. oh ya.. regarding the bedsheet ah.. u wan cheap hor can go malaysia take alook la.. heard from my mum there same price but in RM.. haha.. so quite good deal if u have car la..

Hi Banned, where about in malaysia is good for bedsheet hunting?

Is Jusco a good place to start?

Hi Banned, where about in malaysia is good for bedsheet hunting?

Is Jusco a good place to start?

Eh i also not sure leh.. But i think Jusco shd be okay ba.. If u can go further in, i think will be cheaper lor.. I go and check with my mum den let you know..