Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

thought of that - but contractor advises against that.

1. He said this kind is using some kind of load bearing joints, even if can dismantle, next time if want to assemble very difficult.

2. need to find a place to store the system.

3. don't really have space to install a ceiling type bc of light position. Besides if need to install ceiling type, also not cheap.

so ...

den how about putting ur dryer side by side with ur washer..

I mean only those hooks for the ceiling like those old old flat one leh.. den like that u only need to shift ur lighting point instead of everything.. and i will jus throw the hdb thing away lor.. not very useful.. hee..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
den how about putting ur dryer side by side with ur washer..

I mean only those hooks for the ceiling like those old old flat one leh.. den like that u only need to shift ur lighting point instead of everything.. and i will jus throw the hdb thing away lor.. not very useful.. hee..

put side by side kill space - Fv very mini scale

the hdb thing cannot throw away one lor - bc if sell in future, need to reinstate to original condition. That's why contractor says better don't dismantle even if not using

put side by side kill space - Fv very mini scale

the hdb thing cannot throw away one lor - bc if sell in future, need to reinstate to original condition. That's why contractor says better don't dismantle even if not using

sounds really headache.. :(

hi froggy,

the stopper is brought in ADL Building, 41 Toh Guan Road East 608605 level 1. one of the shops.

it is after cng station and opp a coffeeshop it should be this building ba

hi froggy,

the stopper is brought in ADL Building, 41 Toh Guan Road East 608605 level 1. one of the shops.

hi june!

thanks!

this morning, i went to imm, so detour abit and head towards toh guan east. Came to this area near the enterprise hub with quite a few hardware shop. Decided to be hardworking, so popped into each one of them to show them the pix ... no ... no ... no ... until by some strike of luck, we found one! Alas, after checking, they are out of stocks! So have to return again next week ...

froggy.. u install the hyflux thingy liao ah? easy to install one or not?

not yet .. will get hyflux people to come only towards end of reno, I think. But from the instructions booklet, dun look too complicated .. u getting one too?

not yet .. will get hyflux people to come only towards end of reno, I think. But from the instructions booklet, dun look too complicated .. u getting one too?

tot of getting one la.. but i dunno wat to look out for? isit really that good?

hi froggy,

Sorry what stopper is this?

i m looking for stopper for main door.

tot of getting one la.. but i dunno wat to look out for? isit really that good?

depends on what u need.

for me, it's purely for convenience, bc in old place, I have a hot pot. The daily chore is to

-dispense out water from hot pot in the night so that next day will have room temp water for drinking-

-fill up hot pot again

got to repeat this twice daily. sometimes forgot to dispense then next morning no water to drink?!?! girls no water to fill up bottle for school ...

also hot pot troublesome to wash

So decided to get this to save all these headache, the filter system is just a bonus for us.

But as we got into doing homework, we reasoned that since gettng filter, might as well get a better one with a finer filtration system. We compared Multi Pure, EverPure, Hyflux and another two which I forgot the brands.

The cheapest one is a korean brand which is purely a charcoal filter, to get rid of chlorine taste. This is the most economical, but changing the filter is very troublesome - we foresee the place getting very wet when doing so, so out.

The next few are pretty much similar, the difference in filtration size in minimal. Hyflux was picked bc of its fuss free removal and replacement of filter - no need to wash filter , and autolock ensures no leakage during replacement.

Sorry what stopper is this?

i m looking for stopper for main door.

ya, it's the main door stopper. According to june's hubby, most others cannot hold the door, but this one works.

want me to get for u if i go down next week?

ya, it's the main door stopper. According to june's hubby, most others cannot hold the door, but this one works.

want me to get for u if i go down next week?

Do yu have a pic?

Is it those that is fixed to the floor type or those triangle shaped oones?

Do yu have a pic?

Is it those that is fixed to the floor type or those triangle shaped oones?

one side on the door, one side on the wall behind door - those magnetic type

sorry no pix, june sent me one via sms, how to send that pix to u?

depends on what u need.

for me, it's purely for convenience, bc in old place, I have a hot pot. The daily chore is to

-dispense out water from hot pot in the night so that next day will have room temp water for drinking-

-fill up hot pot again

got to repeat this twice daily. sometimes forgot to dispense then next morning no water to drink?!?! girls no water to fill up bottle for school ...

also hot pot troublesome to wash

So decided to get this to save all these headache, the filter system is just a bonus for us.

But as we got into doing homework, we reasoned that since gettng filter, might as well get a better one with a finer filtration system. We compared Multi Pure, EverPure, Hyflux and another two which I forgot the brands.

The cheapest one is a korean brand which is purely a charcoal filter, to get rid of chlorine taste. This is the most economical, but changing the filter is very troublesome - we foresee the place getting very wet when doing so, so out.

The next few are pretty much similar, the difference in filtration size in minimal. Hyflux was picked bc of its fuss free removal and replacement of filter - no need to wash filter , and autolock ensures no leakage during replacement.

wat is the model u bought? tml i going to habourfront to see leh.. den now no cash liao.. so tot of installig later but not sure troublsome or not?

wat is the model u bought? tml i going to habourfront to see leh.. den now no cash liao.. so tot of installig later but not sure troublsome or not?

sorry left all the papers in the car, but they only have one kind of undersink filter.

er.. actually two types, but according to helen, one of them have been out of stocks for a long time. Anyway they are the same, except one have a longer filter and the other shorter ie lifespan difference.

u thinking of installing yrself ah? bc they offer us price inclusive of installation, so should be no trouble ?