Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

Fans Of Afc (asian Food Channel)

Somehow we never go rivervale mall :P

Nvm, this weekend gog vivo, there's daiso there.

Otherwise, near my office also got muji (so many poisons in my surroundings)

But I would not get those cutie ones ... :P

cutie ones are for ur wifey. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I vaguely remember about this one. If you're gog to buy from them, just double/triple check on the quality.
okok, i think i'll go check them out next weekend.

i also remember someone recommending it. but died down. can try and see lah, but main thing is check on quality.

nguandi, this is POISON!!! but i've already got my WMF pots....no need more at the moment. i happen to go the promo studio website and see that they hv the henckel block deal. dunno if it's 2 man but this may be wat berry_surprise was mentioning. i din like that handle though, prefer the one that I bought. it's sleeker and better hand feel :wub:

haha, i got enough pots liao. i took them all out of the packaging and put into the cabinets, i told my hubby, wah, i think we got a bit TOO MUCH pots. next time i take pic show u all. we really went overboard liao, this is called 'wallet itchy, hand itchy'. hahahaha. i bought the $88 knife block (one man) and 2 more knives from the OG promo, shld be enough ba. :P

Work mah.. no choice, I spend more time on a plane than in my own home!!

can!! no worries.. i will have 2 weekends to do damage!

I have one I got in Japan spare... got chopsticks and spoon and fork, you want?

There got burberry blue label? Wife wanted one. But sg don sell lei. Her bday comin, planning give her a surprise.

Let me ask a non-poisonous question.

Where to buy a portable spoon/form/chopstick set?

I'm thinking to bring my lunch occasionally to office and I don't want to use the common pantry utensils.

(or if sammy jie starts to sell her bento :P)

use those disposable plastic spoon/fork?

okok, i think i'll go check them out next weekend.

haha, i got enough pots liao. i took them all out of the packaging and put into the cabinets, i told my hubby, wah, i think we got a bit TOO MUCH pots. next time i take pic show u all. we really went overboard liao, this is called 'wallet itchy, hand itchy'. hahahaha. i bought the $88 knife block (one man) and 2 more knives from the OG promo, shld be enough ba. :P

aiya! Then I should hav buy the 1man kinfe block instead. Now I need to buy a knife block for the 2man knives. He knife block got hw many knife? Can put the 2 man chopper?

aiya! Then I should hav buy the 1man kinfe block instead. Now I need to buy a knife block for the 2man knives. He knife block got hw many knife? Can put the 2 man chopper?
dun think so leh.. like no place for chopper. i took this from ngunadi's previous post, this is the knife block i bought.

european.jpg

the one man knife block set no chopper and no space for chopper.

wow, you so sweet ah... hehe... actually i read somewhere that sg has a shop that sells blue label, but it's more ex as compared to japan ones lor. or you can try this one: http://burberrybluelabel.wordpress.com/

Man. I wan a new bag also! but hubby say branded bags waste his money!!! :bangwall:

ngunadi! you poison man!!! That is what I wan, sans a wok. Now just need 1 wok i happy gal.

wow, you so sweet ah... hehe... actually i read somewhere that sg has a shop that sells blue label, but it's more ex as compared to japan ones lor. or you can try this one: http://burberrybluelabel.wordpress.com/

ok la. Very long never give surprise le. She keep say after we married, I've changed. Never give her surprises anymore...

Will check out yr link. Thx.

Man. I wan a new bag also! but hubby say branded bags waste his money!!! :bangwall:

ngunadi! you poison man!!! That is what I wan, sans a wok. Now just need 1 wok i happy gal.

I used to think tat way too. Until I realize that they are atually more durable then those normal bag. Don mind buying her 1. But if she wan to buy becos she wanna own one. I wun get for her.

O_O :bow::bow:

u're so strong... :D

for me disposable plastic spoon fork also no good. really breaks easily esp when u are tearing meat...